Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:37 pm
Lisa Trevor
I'd say that if the scenarios are canon and they were remade into 3rd person games they would be longer.

And... better? Perhaps?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:44 pm
But that's the problem. They started off just wanting to make an on-rails shooter about Resident Evil, not intending it to be all that Canon, and I'm thinking, not intending it to have a very big storyline aspect. But then all of a sudden they added this Wesker Narration, making it seem like everything we're seeing is canon, which it's not.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:48 am
I thought the line 'Let's take the virus for a test drive' was not very good because after saying it all he did was shoot some Chimeras.
It would have been better if he had taken on a few monsters by hand and showed his new strengh then the line would be justified.
I am not saying all his lines were bad but when he said that he was hardly breaking a sweat i did not beleive it. He should have sounded more powerful.
Do you think it's just this new voice actor?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:02 am
I dunno.. I mean, you know me, frankly, I wanted Richard Waugh all the way.
But no, the script in general lacked in this game. Better than some games I've played, but overall, they made Wesker to be too much of a cliche' villain.
"You will regret this, my lady!" Like... Who the hell would say that anymore?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:40 am
And the fact he said it to a computer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:52 pm
Exactly. He was made too much of a... Like, they took it one level beyond RE4, and turned him into like... if RE4 came out AFTER Umbrella Chronicles, I would have expected him to be petting a cat while he's talking to Ada.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:08 pm
I always knew Wesker had a cat...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:51 pm
The cat would have an eyepatch.  

Lisa Trevor

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:50 pm
Why? Wesker isn't a Pirate...

eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:05 pm
NotteRequiem
Why? Wesker isn't a Pirate...

eek

The usual stereotypical bad guy has a eyepatch.  

Lisa Trevor

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:42 pm
I want a eye patch, can we steal his cat and take it? I need to train my cats to be like Wesker.

OH JEEZ.
My neighbor came over today. (She's crazy, a RE freak just like me, and my age. Scary) I showed her UC because she's been itching to play it. Any who, she dropped my controller 40 times, I let her use the shotgun, but she wasted the ammo and died. Then died because she couldn't dodge anything at all. Not that I care, I just thought it was funny. XD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:47 pm
Has anyone else noticed that the graphics for the G virus samples in the Deaths Door and Fourth Survivor should have been the other way around? If I'm wrong shoot me down right now but wouldn't have HUNK had the Helix shaped sample, and Ada have the tissue sample, seeing as that was what she said she had?  

XINVADER

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:03 pm
Ehh... It's Capcom...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:07 pm
Good answer. rofl

But I can't believe they left in something so obviously flawed...  

XINVADER

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:17 pm
Well, they probably wanted HUNK's vial to be solid just for that one shot where we see his reflection.
And they probably made Ada's vial spiral just because it looks cool.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games