Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

plagued_don_wolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:20 pm
Hello there i am don wolf you can either call me buy that or just don. i play RE5 because i really don't fell like playing some of the older RE i got anymore because it takes very little time to beat them. i got RE5 for ps3 so if anyone fell likes hitting me up for co-op or mercenaries i am still working on getting money for Vs mode but my PSN name is Plagued_Don_Wolf.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:10 am
hey there, im sean, i started with RE3 and been hooked ever since, its good to be here  

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:23 pm
Welcome to the guild! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:38 pm
Hi, everyone. I've played almost all the Resident Evil games, except RE3 and Code Veronica, and I watched Degeneration and loved it, so I'm just another big RE fan.  

Soapy-kins

Omnipresent Loiterer

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:04 pm
Welcome, welcome! Now, if you have six bucks to spare, and have a PS3 or PSP, you can pick up RE3 on the PSN store! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:13 pm
I'm Amy. This year was the first year I ventured into the world of Resident Evil (although I was interested in it here and there before) and it's kind of become an obsession of mine. I feel extremely noobish because I have only played Outbreak, The Umbrella Chronicles and The Darkside Chronicles, but I'll catch up, I swear!  

Casanova Rodeo

Axmak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:09 pm
I joined like last week but i wasnt active much. Hiya.

I have played Resident Evil for a long time and my favorite game in the series is 2 (Obviously) I think 2 made survival horror games what they are today, it DEFINED Survival Horror.

Uhm, im not the BIGGEST fan, but I am a fan nonetheless.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:23 am
My nickname's Lyrro (Lye-row), Jaidence is one of the characters from a book I was writing. I'm a fan of RE, but I'm not obsessed with it. I've played or owned most of the games at one point or another despite them being illegal in my house. RE 4 is my favorite only because of the gameplay, storyline I'd have to say it's kind of a draw between RE0 and RE2. I've not played RE5 yet so no comment on that one. Favorite character I'd probably say Billy Coen from RE0, namely because he reminds me a lot of one of my characters.  

Jaidence

ll-Claire_Redfield-ll

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:44 pm
Hi everyone! My name's Naomi, and I have just recently started getting into Resident Evil, well mostly after watching RE Degeneration. So far I've only played RE2 and Code: Veronica, and they were fun!
My favourite character is Claire Redfiled (given away by the username biggrin )...She's so cool xd .

Hopefully with the help of this guild I will get even more into it biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:46 pm
Welcome, everyone! Hope you enjoy the guild! smile  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items