Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:49 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"...how do you think i feel?"
"same as me ..........." purrl went unconscious.
bixyll sighed and picked her up and walked her up to his room and laid her on his bed and sat down next to the bed depressed
"..........."
bixyll heard car door slam outside " s**t...." bixyll cut open his wrist and held it over purrls mouth ".... come on...."
purrl sucked his blood and opened her eyes and stoped"huh?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:53 am
bixyll smiled " im glad your al-" a man birst through the door and grabbed bixyll by the neck and through him into the wall behind him ".... DO you know how much trouble youvecaused me!!"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:56 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll smiled " im glad your al-" a man birst through the door and grabbed bixyll by the neck and through him into the wall behind him ".... DO you know how much trouble youvecaused me!!"
purrl was shocked by the man"....."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:01 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
the man didnt really notice her and kept her attention on bixyll
bixyll:.....

Viktor: you held 30 percent of my memories!
Bixyll:........ i may be a thousand years old.... but i still am just a teenager... do you really think it was smrt to trust that much with me? so.... another thousand years with you as leader...... how long do you thinhk itll be till the whole has goes up in flamed this time
Viktor: * reached back his hand and slashed it across bixyll face cutting deep into his skin and making blood flow out of his skin and mouth* your be dead for this ill show you no leaniency * walks out of the room with his bodyguards leaving bixyll and purrl alone  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:04 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
the man didnt really notice her and kept her attention on bixyll
bixyll:.....

Viktor: you held 30 percent of my memories!
Bixyll:........ i may be a thousand years old.... but i still am just a teenager... do you really think it was smrt to trust that much with me? so.... another thousand years with you as leader...... how long do you thinhk itll be till the whole has goes up in flamed this time
Viktor: * reached back his hand and slashed it across bixyll face cutting deep into his skin and making blood flow out of his skin and mouth* your be dead for this ill show you no leaniency * walks out of the room with his bodyguards leaving bixyll and purrl alone
purrl was sarced.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:06 am
bixyll sat up from the ground and wiped the blood of his face showing for deep cut wounds on his face "ughhhh....."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:07 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll sat up from the ground and wiped the blood of his face showing for deep cut wounds on his face "ughhhh....."
"he is sacred me a lot............"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:09 am
bixyll stared at her "... how about you stop talking and we find a way out of here...."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:17 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll stared at her "... how about you stop talking and we find a way out of here...."
purrl walked over to him."ok......."purrl was sad.purrl disappeared and went to the destoryed mansion and hid there  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:22 am
bixyll was shocked than angry "... thanks leave me here diying....." aa man walked into the room and grabbed him by the armand pulled him out of the room and dragged him through the hall bixyll got a little wozzy and started to fade in and out of concnouness from loss of blood  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:29 am
purrl touched the blood from her mouth"should i go back to somehow help him............"purrl got up and walked back to the mansion and went to the door and it was locked."nooo...." purrl tryed to pull the door open  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:32 am
bixyll fiannlly regained conciouness in a chair over a ouddle of water and wires all over the chair " he lookeed through the one way mirror "... oh thats very orginal viktor i thoughyou of all people would think of something more creative...."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:36 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll fiannlly regained conciouness in a chair over a ouddle of water and wires all over the chair " he lookeed through the one way mirror "... oh thats very orginal viktor i thoughyou of all people would think of something more creative...."
purrl broke down the door and saw bixyll"bixyll!" she looked at him."no........."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:57 pm
bixyll looked over at her " ohh... so now you care what about to happen to me..."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:01 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll looked over at her " ohh... so now you care what about to happen to me..."
she wasn't listening to him she rans over to him and trys to get him free.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games