Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Great War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:00 pm
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
*His eyes flickered open and he sat up quickly, breathing hard.*
Sweet was still partly crying and she hugs him.
"What... What happened?"
"you wee tossing and turning and sweating. i got so worried about you."She held auran close to her body.
"I was?"
"yes..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:25 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
*His eyes flickered open and he sat up quickly, breathing hard.*
Sweet was still partly crying and she hugs him.
"What... What happened?"
"you wee tossing and turning and sweating. i got so worried about you."She held auran close to her body.
"I was?"
"yes..."
"It seemed so real."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:33 pm
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
"What... What happened?"
"I was?"
"yes..."
"It seemed so real."
"but how? it was a dream."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:49 pm
Name: Krad the Archangel

Sex: Male

Appearance sad picture is possible) long black hair that goes over the face, black trench coat, black pants and shirt, black shoes, black angel wings.

Type of keyblade: (made up or from the game) not really a key "blade" persay, but more like key daggars, small and black they have a thin metal wrap over his fingers it's blade like, so if he punched someone he would cut you. with his dark powers he can manipulate the blades like extending the blade with a hard to see extension of darkness, he can also create phantom versions of them so if he had lost one during a fight, he can summon a phantom version and use that.they are basicaly brass knuckels that have a blade starting from the indez finger and down (the usual holding position for these are the blade to the pinky.

Dark or light: Dark

Background" Krad the Archangel has been alive since the first evil thought were thought of. he feeds off of others hatred and anger. he controls darkness and shadows. Krad is the essence of chaos, where ever he goes he leave nothing but ruins, it's all he knows. his arch rival is Dark the Archangel

Name: Dark the Archangel

Sex: Male

Appearance sad picture is possible) long white hair that goes over the face, white trench coat, white pants and shirt, white shoes, white angel wings.

Type of keyblade: (made up or from the game) not really a key "blade" persay, but more like key daggars, small and white they have a thin metal wrap over his fingers it's blade like, so if he punched someone he would cut you. with his light powers he can manipulate the blades like extending the blade with a hard to see extension of light, he can also create phantom versions of them so if he had lost one during a fight, he can summon a phantom version and use that. they are basicaly brass knuckels that have a blade starting from the indez finger and down (the usual holding position for these are the blade to the pinky.

Dark or light: light

Background" Dark the Archangel has been alive since the first good thoughts were thought of. he feeds off of others love and happiness. he controls light. Dark is the essence of Peace and Prosperity, where ever he goes he leaves a peaceful townb but will fight whom he must, it's all he knows. he arch rival is Krad the Archangel  

MrAsianK

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
"What... What happened?"
"I was?"
"yes..."
"It seemed so real."
"I don't know. I just saw it happening, and it felt like I was a kid again. Reliving that moment over and over."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:38 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
"I was?"
"yes..."
"It seemed so real."
"I don't know. I just saw it happening, and it felt like I was a kid again. Reliving that moment over and over."
((see i changed the previous post for u......))

"But how? it was just a dream."Sweet wanted to tell him everything that had happened while he was knocked out/ asleep but she was worried that his father didnt want her to tell him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:06 pm
Dark the Archangel desended from the heavens, and Krad the Archangel arose from an unholy crack in the floor. Krad and Dark spotted each other and began in a fight spinning thier dagars so fast they were like saw and throwing them at each other followed by phantoms.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:16 pm
((any1 gonna post?))  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:22 pm
MrAsianK
((any1 gonna post?))
((am waiting for spartan to post))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:52 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
"I was?"
"yes..."
"It seemed so real."

"But how? it was just a dream."Sweet wanted to tell him everything that had happened while he was knocked out/ asleep but she was worried that his father didnt want her to tell him.
"Forget it. It's probably nothing. Did anything happen while I was asleep?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:53 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
"It seemed so real."

"ummmm nope."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
"It seemed so real."

"ummmm nope."
"Something happened. I can hear it in your voice."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:00 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"ummmm nope."
"i was just talking out loud to my self thats all. so nothing really happened."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"ummmm nope."
"Sweet. Tell me what happened."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:16 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"ummmm nope."
"Sweet. Tell me what happened."
"nothing."Sweet looked at him.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games