Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:30 pm
((Did you guys really think I was going to let you face this big baddie already? Trust me, there's plenty more to go before I'm settling down for a brawl. xD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:37 pm
((who said we were fighting it? the Deabound is only to hold it back while we flee))  

Kasark_Tamaru

Familiar Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:42 pm
((Not an issue anyways. I was just checking in. The beast is past now.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:45 pm
(*raises hand and waves it excitedly* I was the one trying to fight it. xd )

Soon Fira was able to get her breath back and slowly folded her wings at her sides before standing a little shakily on her two sticklike and scaly legs. The phoenix shifted into her human form sitting on the very shelf she was laying on in her bird form. He legs dangled off the edge of the shelf as she press one hand against her side, the side that came face to face with the upper shelf she broke in her bird form.

“That really hurt,” She groaned to herself as her staff flickered into existence in her other hand and the small gold phoenix statue at the top was engulfed in a thin layer of flame, making another light source to help light up the hallway.  

Fira the Phoenix

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:49 pm
((Just thought I'd check in, see if you guys were enjoying yourselves.))

The hallway refused to be lit much, the shadows clinging thick for some reason. The ceiling was still hidden in the dark, as was the opposite wall. And now that the shadow beast was past, the skittering sound returned, along with the movements in the corner of the eye.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:00 am
Kasark shook his head, thankful that Ragnorok shielded them when the shadow beast moved past. The large dragon looks at him and shrinks to the size of his arm. "Lets try to find that phoenix, she could be hurt bad."  

Kasark_Tamaru

Familiar Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:43 am
Z and Rachael looked at the pile of fur. It was obviously alive. The warmth from the pile was either still residual or it was just a small part of the animal that was in their way. Z knew that there was one way around without pissing it off. So he sat down and began to concentrate. He had to locate the mind, he also had to concentrate on the surroundings. Two very hard things to do while being perused.

Rachael looked at Z like he was crazy. Thankfully her balance wasnt thrown off a great deal. She had excellent balance, years of practice from being a runner, jumping off buildings and small ledges, running along pipes no more then six inches in diameter made her balance exquisite. However, she wasnt to sure she could fight those there things at once.

"What are you doing?! Get up, we have to find another way through!"

Z shook his head.

"No, my R.A.D or M.A.C can help you get through here. I just have to concentrate long enough and hard enough to either effect the thing that is blocking us or our reality around us."

Z explained hurriedly. He knew Rachael wouldnt understand. Not with that explanation. But he was doing his best to not mess up and make whatever it was on the next floor angry, which was a very probable possibility given that his M.A.C was very unpredictable at best.

And Rachael knew what that ment, she was going to have to keep those two hulking mass of muscle busy long enough for Z to do what h e needed to.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:10 pm

Kokoro nodded and walked over to where she had last seen the Phoenix struck. In its place was a human girl whom she stared at for a while, unsure of what to make of her. She looked back at Kasark and sighed, thankful that everyone was okay.

JackieBugz

Kasark_Tamaru

Familiar Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:16 pm
Kas walks up behind Kokoro, and looks at the phoenix. "Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:48 pm
“Yeah,” Fira nodded slightly her eyes closed as the throbbing of pain in her side rolled away, making sure to take it’s time, “Where did that thing go?”  

Fira the Phoenix

Kasark_Tamaru

Familiar Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:56 am
"It passed us, never bothering to stop." Kas looks at Fira. "What's your name, by the way?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:40 am
“Oh,” Fira simply said as she slid off of the book shelf and she brushed her pants off with her hand. “Fira.” She looked up at the two of them, “Yours’?”  

Fira the Phoenix

Kasark_Tamaru

Familiar Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:22 am
"My name is Kasark Tamaru, I'm a water and electrical elemental, fun mix." He chuckles slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:03 pm

(Sorry its been a while. xD)
"I'm Kokoro Tamaru, Kasark's wife. I'm a fire elemental. Apparently you're familiar with my element, having the form of a phoenix." She looks at Fira for a while then turns to Kas. "Where should we go now?"

JackieBugz

Fira the Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:56 pm
There were only two ways to go in the hallway, and Fira certainly wasn’t going back to the elevator. “Well I’m going to follow big beasty,” Fira said as she past them and headed down the hallway with the glow of light on the top of her staff to help her see.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games