Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 am

Rogi began working immediately on his task. Complex rune sequence after complex rune sequence filled the air in front of him as the floor beneathe himself, Emily, and Siegfried began to glow blue. When he was finished a large, runic circle was beneath them, and try as the house might, it wasn't going to be able to harm them anytime soon. "I'm going to rest now," Rogi declared as he shut his eyes. Snoring started soon after.
((feel free to talk amongst yourselves. I'll post again tomorrow, to let you guys continue, but i need some shut eye.))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:19 am

Looking over his gun at the butler, he raised his eyebrow curiously. He sure did conk out fast. Must have used more strength than he let onl. In fact, a bit of shut eye might do me some good as well. Never know when I might need it. With that thought firmly in mind, he replaced the gun to its holester. Getting more comfortable he looked at Emily and said."Goodnight little lady. Maybe you should get some shut eye too." Putting his hat above his face, he leaned his head back aginst the wall. Crossing his arms, his chest rose and fell in the rhytmic breathing of sleep.

Siegfried006

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:36 am

Emily watched at Rogi fell asleep instant, and moved over towards Siegfried, sinking to the ground at his side. She turned her head to look up at him when Siegfried talked about himself getting some sleep. She sighed silently, her back against the wall, and stared up at the ceiling. Her breathing stopped as she waited for the morning to come. It wasn’t sleep, but the closest thing she had.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:01 am

Chris had lef tthe room feeling sad and started to explore the mansion. SHe coudl here teh spiritrs whispering in her ear. It made her want ot put her hands over her ears and shout but she knew it would do no good. THey got to her thoughh. She Stopped in teh middles of the hall and moved over ot teh wall. SHe sat dwon and put her head against teh wall with a sigh. SHe never felt she would fit in.

abnormal-starr

MyDarkestPassion

4,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:28 am

(talk about getting left behind >< dang it! now I'm lost @.@)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:12 pm

Chris stood up and stared walking down teh hall again. She let her eyes scan the halls. She tried to block out teh voices of the ghosts and failed. SHe started crying silently. THe ghost finally lef t her alone. SHe kept walking slowly.

abnormal-starr

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:22 pm

Falling tsuki
Emily watched at Rogi fell asleep instant, and moved over towards Siegfried, sinking to the ground at his side. She turned her head to look up at him when Siegfried talked about himself getting some sleep. She sighed silently, her back against the wall, and stared up at the ceiling. Her breathing stopped as she waited for the morning to come. It wasn’t sleep, but the closest thing she had.
Siegfried's snoring was very light, as was his sleep. Morning came, or whatever passed for morning here. All that he could see was darkness. Of course, his hat was still over his face so that would do it. Pushing it up, all his saw was a lighter darkness, the glowing of the circle making it a bit lighter.
Stretching out the kinks he got from sleep, he looked over to see the little lady still napping, or what appeared to be napping. Let her sleep, or whatever she is doing a little longer. Opening his jacket up, he reached into the folds, pulling out a flask. Screwing the lid open, he drank a few droughts of pure water before putting the cap back.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:30 pm

Tears still rolled down her face. She stiffled a sob as the ghosts returned. THery taunted her. Her tried swatting at tehm realizing if anyone saw her they woudl think she was crazy. She sank down to her knees and sighed tears rolling down her cheeks staining her face red.

abnormal-starr

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:45 pm

Chris realized it would be easy to be spotted sitting in teh middle of the hall crying but the thought was in the back of her mind as she finally let herself truely cry. THe ghosts came closer now with voices that sounded sad and lonely. She shived and hugged herself tightly.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:50 pm

What is that sound? It sounds like crying to me.. Siegfried cocked his head to the side, listening at the sounds coming from the doorway. It wouldnt be wise to leave the circle, since the house is mad, but maybe its calmed down enough to where I can take a peek. Standing up, he walked quietly to the open doorway, looking from right to left. He didnt see anything, but that didnt mean nothing was there. Speaking as loudly as he could without yelling, he heard his voice echo through the empty hallways. "Hello? Who is there?"

Siegfried006

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:54 pm

Chris looked up at teh sound of the voice. It sounded familiar to her. It was a guy she ahd heard earliershe realized. "I'm here" she said as loud as she coudl without letting tears fall again. Her voice sounded cracked and horrible t and completley not like her. TO show she was there she collected a little energy and, light and created an orb of light to show where she sat.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:03 pm

There is a light down the hall. Faint, but its there. Moving quietly out of the doorway and out into the hall, Siegfried thought house friendly thoughts as he made his way to the light. Nice house...good house...non killer house....Im not shooting nothing and you shouldnt attack me...

Not to long after those thoughts, Siegfried stepped into the light and saw a small girl. His uncovered eye widen in recongniton. Its that same girl that was in the room with whatever the heck that creature was. Why is she all alone here? Since that seemed to be the question of the day, he spoke. "What are you doing here all alone?" It took him a few moments to see that she was crying blood. Okay, that has to be the weirdest thing Ive seen all day. I should know, Im in a house thats alive.

Siegfried006

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:07 pm

Chris looked up at him. "I got lost..." she sad. Chris tilted her head. "I know this is werid and sort of a random question but are you a light user?" Chris asked. SHe coudl almost feel it coming form him. SHe wiped her eyes and saw that it was blood. holy crap im crying blood?!?!?! she thought.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:11 pm

Blinking his uncovered eye, Siegfried replied, "No miss Im not a light user. Sometimes I get the bullets for it, but Im not a full blown user of it per say." Feeling a chill up his spine, Siegfried looked at the wall to the side and saw that it was bulging outwards to him. Uh oh, time to go. Grabbing the little girls arm, Siegfried took off back the way he came, heading for the circle of protection.

Siegfried006

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:16 pm

She realized he felt in danger. She stared walking faster to keep up. "Another question. How old exactly do you take me for?" she asked. He was acting as if he needed to protect her.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games