Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bunnyhiphophip

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:33 pm
"Your friendly neighborhood bard, reporting for duty, sir." Julianna saluted mockingly, all the while with an expression of acute distaste for the man before them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:45 pm
"Aye, another bard here, reporting as well," Idox said, smoothly, giving a smirk in Julianna's direction.  

Vaginal Buttsex

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:51 pm
Miles waved off Julianna's comment, "I've already met you, One is enough." He turned to Idox, looking the man over. "Miles," He stated simply, holding out his hand, "I don't believe we've met."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:09 pm
Idox grasped Miles' hand and shook it. "Idox Marle," he said. "And no, I don't believe we have, either." Idox let go of his hand. "So. What's the plan now?"  

Vaginal Buttsex

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:38 pm
Ju-Hades showed off his evil smirk again. "Oh, common. Let Sagor have his fun for a while. After all, he was resurrected from the dead. At least he isn't a Shadowed, like you are."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:36 pm
Yousei was utterly dumbstruck as she suddenly received a kiss from her abductor. As soon as his hood fell back, however, she smiled and threw her arms around him in a fond embrace. Tears welled in her eyes and she stepped back to look at him once more, almost as if to reassure herself that his image was not her own inspirited fabrication.

Karasu slowed to a stop as she saw what had occurred. She gave a draconic smirk as she looked upon them, pleased to see her master happy once more, even if it meant the return of Miles to their group...

Yousei wiped her eyes and turned from Miles to the others as she heard Idox's question, "I suppose our next destination is the Dragonlands." (She only half-realized that she had not yet met this person to whom she was speaking, but she was far to elated to even think of introductions for the time being). "We should find a good place to camp before the sun rises. Preferably, far from here.." she added as she imagined the villagers' intensifying savagery as soon as the spells were to subside.

Karasu's pupils retracted at the mentioning of her homeland. She could not help but allow a spasm to surface, as she attempted to restrain herself...

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gredar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:04 pm
Marten recognized the man under the hood as he ran back. He had grown a bit since he last saw him, but he never forgot a face. He felt himself grow angry as Miles kissed the girl. That lucky s.o.b. I've been stuck here in this god forsaken wasteland, hiding for my life and living on freakin sand lizards, and here he's been traveling the world with a beautiful elf. As soon as he thought it, though, he pushed the thought from his mind. It wasn't Miles' fault that he wasn't being hunted, or that he had found a girl. Still...

Marten unsnapped the other wing and stuffed it into the satchel with the broken one. Ducking under a villager, he caught up with the group. He stood infront of Miles, arms crossed in a gesture of annoyance. "Six years, and you didn't write once. You didn't even visit when you were in the neighborhood." He stood there for a second, then breaking into a sudden grin he grabbed Miles in a brotherly hug. "How've you been man! I haven't seen you since we took care of that phoenix," he said, releasing Miles. "If you guys need a safe place to camp, I know of a good cave a few miles from here. I used it as a base for a hunting expedition last year. No water, but its hard to find and easy to defend which seems to be what we need right now."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:21 pm
Idox smiled as the gap between Marten and Miles seemed to fade, and the two seemed to be best of friends again. "Guys," Idox interrupted. "Yousei is right. We need to get the hell out of here. The villagers are starting to-" he was cut off by the sound of a pot smashing in the distance. "...break s**t." he ended. "We need to get out of this village for our own safety. We can't do much for the people now. Better to save some of us than none of us." Idox looked back at the villagers. "We should take care of any business we need to and then leave. We should all meet outside the town gates in an hour, and then leave. Any longer and we might get hurt."  

Vaginal Buttsex

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:29 pm
Miles grinned to Marten, "It's not like I haven't tried to come back you know. I've been banished, It's not just like I can quit." He laughed slightly and nodded to the others, stopping and shooting a glance back to the village. He threw off his black cloak, and darted back towards the village, "I've gotta go check on Emeille, you guys sart, I'll catch up"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:30 pm
Idox nodded at Miles. "Very well," he said, calmly. "We should move out, everyone. Miles will follow soon, but we need to get out of here before anything happens."  

Vaginal Buttsex

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:53 pm
Sagor looked back at Kraid, "Why? This place will be perfect." A rush of movement stormed through the cave. Sagor outstretched his hand to push agianst a dragon's forehead, "I mean, if we keep on moving the little brats will never catch up." With a grunt he jerked his elbow down on the dragons head and crushed it instantly. "Sending out the small ones first i see."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:00 pm
Marten sighed. Last time it was Miles he had to drag along and Emille who followed easily. Six years had changed both of them alot. "I hope knows the route, because its tough to find anything in this desert." He looked up at Karasu, placing his hand gently on her side. "Can I get a lift? The sands have moved enough that my old landmarks are probably gone, so I'll need the aerial view to find it again; and my wings are... well, buzzard wings were never made to hold a human." He unconciously checked on his snakes, which had now surrounded the group and were warding off the few villagers who hadn't fled yet, then turned his attention back to the group. "Anyone have any travel food? The last decent meal I had was four years ago."  

Gredar

Vaginal Buttsex

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:32 pm
Idox reached into his pack, pulled out a bread roll and tossed it to Marten. "I've got some other things. When we make camp, I'll set up my cooking supplies. Until then, you'll need to live with that," he said solemnly. "Sorry."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:45 pm
Marten smiled as he caught the roll. "Hmm, I think I remember this. Uhh... bread right. Soft, springy, and absorbs water. About 500 times better than sandlizard, thank you." He thought for a second... he had probably tried every possible way to prepare sand lizards - with the exception of fried and herb baked. He'd had them boiled, mashed, smoked, grilled, burned, steamed, diced, raw, and a few ways that he made up on the spot. It all tasted the same: flavorless, rubbery, with a hint of sand you had spit out. "The cave should be northwest of here, give or take. I always used the lake as a landmark so I may be a little off since its gone."  

Gredar

Vaginal Buttsex

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:50 am
"Alright then," Idox said. "Let's head out."

(Short post, but not much else to say. >_>)  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games