Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:07 pm
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
Kazuki: pulls dagger out of foot and drops it to the ground "please spare me"
Rikku looks at Ruxia" Please can we?"
ruxia: puts his keyblade next to kazuki's neck "if you ever threaten or hurt my friends again...you dont have a prayer"
"Thank you Ruxia." Rikku walked to Ruxia and wraped her arms around him and basically almost just fell down.
ruxia just hugged her back "are you okay now"
"Im just really weak right now still. I have almost no energy left." She had her eyes closed.
"here ill carry you to your room" picks her up "oh i almost forgot Xia and Xeviance could you please bring kazuki to the holding room its 2 floors down" throws a key "ill let you decide his punishment" carries her to her room  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:20 pm
hydra4
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
ruxia: puts his keyblade next to kazuki's neck "if you ever threaten or hurt my friends again...you dont have a prayer"
"Thank you Ruxia." Rikku walked to Ruxia and wraped her arms around him and basically almost just fell down.
"Im just really weak right now still. I have almost no energy left." She had her eyes closed.
"here ill carry you to your room" picks her up "oh i almost forgot Xia and Xeviance could you please bring kazuki to the holding room its 2 floors down" throws a key "ill let you decide his punishment" carries her to her room
Rikku looks up at Ruxia and was embrassed. "You really dont have to carry me you know." Rikku blushes.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:27 pm
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
Rikku looks up at Ruxia and was embrassed. "You really dont have to carry me you know." Rikku blushes.
"i know" smiles "just trying to be helpful"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:22 pm
hydra4
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
"okay..." Rikku blushes.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Trunksmad

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:44 pm
((It be nice if the first few post were editted so we know what taken))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:01 am
Trunksmad
((It be nice if the first few post were editted so we know what taken))
((Why? So the same names arent taken? You make up your character. I highly doubt you will be the same character as anyone else unless you copy and paste their post that they did. Which all of those happen to be on the first page. rolleyes rolleyes ))  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:09 am
Xia stared as some keys were thrown to her. She turned to Kazuki. "Not too sure what to do with you.." she said with a light shrug, glad that the fighting had stopped.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:03 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia stared as some keys were thrown to her. She turned to Kazuki. "Not too sure what to do with you.." she said with a light shrug, glad that the fighting had stopped.

Xeviance turned to Xia. "I'm sure we can think of something...."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:59 pm
Alixraen
The Sphinxyness

Xeviance turned to Xia. "I'm sure we can think of something...."
"please show mercy" blood trickling down his head  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Xia gave a bit of a sigh. It wasn't like a Nobody with no feelings to show mercy, and she didn't know all about this guy. She began to get curious about the one who seemed to know her, and decided to help this guy a little and get some questions perhaps answered.

She snapped her fingers and brought up a giant healing rose from beneath him, letting him lay in the buds which glowed softly, healing any wounds. "I'll let you heal up in this but I want some questions answered. How does that one guy know me?"she asked, trying to point to the one that seemed to know her.  

The Sphinxyness

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:20 pm
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
"okay..." Rikku blushes.
((-waits for naota-kun to post over me))
"Ruxia...why do you want to be helpful to me?" Rikku said while looking up at his face curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:26 pm
The Neko Kairi
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
"okay..." Rikku blushes.
"Ruxia...why do you want to be helpful to me?" Rikku said while looking up at his face curiously.
"idk i guess it was because i wasnt able to prevent the heartless from stealing your heart" ((LUCKY YOU GOT A WTF HAT))  

hydra4

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:29 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia gave a bit of a sigh. It wasn't like a Nobody with no feelings to show mercy, and she didn't know all about this guy. She began to get curious about the one who seemed to know her, and decided to help this guy a little and get some questions perhaps answered.

She snapped her fingers and brought up a giant healing rose from beneath him, letting him lay in the buds which glowed softly, healing any wounds. "I'll let you heal up in this but I want some questions answered. How does that one guy know me?"she asked, trying to point to the one that seemed to know her.
"you all knew each other in your past thats why i chose each and everyone specifically because you all knew each other some way"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:17 pm
hydra4
The Neko Kairi
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
"okay..." Rikku blushes.
"idk i guess it was because i wasnt able to prevent the heartless from stealing your heart" ((LUCKY YOU GOT A WTF HAT))
"Ruxia...You didnt know me when I had my heart taken out of me though....I cant remember much from before my heart was taken but I do remember faces....You didnt know me....So you couldnt stop it from happening." Rikku looks up at him and smiles. "We are all nobodies here....right?" Rikku eyes close a bit then slowly opened up again. She was getting sleeply.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:04 pm
hydra4
The Sphinxyness

"you all knew each other in your past thats why i chose each and everyone specifically because you all knew each other some way"

Xeviance sighed quietly in response to his answer. "Is that so? If only I had known earlier..."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff