Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:28 am
seraph dodged the beast but didnt strike, he recognized it...this dog..was the puppy vexen had taken  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:48 am
The heartless Richy looked at Seraph, it lunged at him, ready to kill. It leapt into the air, flying at top speed. Its jaws opened wide, ready to chomp on Seraph, ready to kill him. Then, its wings were caught in a draft. It was flung helplessly into the sky, then, some chanting could be heard as two swords flung up into the air.

"Tohamana Machinye Famikaly" the voice roared as the swords struck the heartless, "Famikaly machinye nodambosdy geta lekift bedhinder" A figure appeared as it jumped and grabbed the swords, "Ora Forgottenano" it yelled, as the swords and the heartless were pulled towards the figure. A light emnated from the figure, and it slowly fell to the ground unconscious.......

Two dragons flew to the figure, Draxhirc, Draxhirc, your heart is with you now! The small green one yelled.

Richy, awake! Your body will stay like a nobody, but your strength will be that of Seraph's........ The larger one said calmly.

Another dragon appeared, And your name will stay as Draxhirc, your human heart is sealed away in that pendant.............

The three dragons formed a circle, Gwee! yelled the green one.

Excalibur! yelled the larger one.

RUNE! yelled the new one.

A glowing light appeared and the figure stood up. "Seraph...... Namine?" he said quietly.

(Meet Draxhirc........
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)  

XGamerRichy

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:16 pm
Shadowmancer_Lord
Kazen looked around. "Well, I wouldn't know," he replied. "But, I can help catch the heartless too." He concentrated on a nearby Heartless, and raised his hand. The Heartless was flash-frozen in a block of ice. "See? I can do that."

(Roxas)
Roxas grinned seeing the heartless froven in ice, "this could work," he said then glanced over to Axel who shrugged, acting uninterested, "Whatever," Axel remarked.

"Yeah," said Roxas, "Axel and I could lead the heartless to you guys and then Xia can use her vines to capture them and Kazen can use his abilities to freeze them What do you you guys think of that?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sora)
As they stepped off the ship, all the broken glared at them devilishly then disappeareed, leaving the half eating meals behind.

"What?" remarked Riku

"Where do you think they went," said Kairi.

Sora shrugged, "Don'no, but where ever they went at least they're not here any more." He strolled over to a half eaten corpse and squat down to examine it.
"EEEEWWWWWwwwww!" was all Sora could say.

"if its so gross," chuckled riku, "Then why are you staring at it."

"Because its GROSSSSSssssss," implied sora with a sour face. He wanted to find a stick and poke it, but goofy brought his attention back to the group by saying, "Hey, where'do yah think the King got off to?"

every one stopped and looked around, but he had vanished.

"Well," said sora, "Should we look for him?"

Riku nodded no, "We should stick to the plan and search and capture nobodies. Besides, he's probably just looking for a way to keep them captive them."

"yeah," remarked Sora, "You're probably right, so we should get a move one and find those Nobodies."

And so the went off to get the Nobodies  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:10 pm
"Sounds good to me." Xia said with a smile to Roxas' plan. She summoned up more vines, ready and poised to tie up and hold any Heartless. She made sure they were her tree vines, which were the strongest in hold and strength out of the vines she can summon.  

The Sphinxyness

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:26 pm
NaminĂ© paused to look, and almost got killed by a Broken. And were they...EATING the nobodies in the hall. "Eww..." she said, backing up.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:44 pm
dragonrebelfire
RRTS Marine-Reaper
dragonrebelfire
RRTS Marine-Reaper
dragonrebelfire
RRTS Marine-Reaper
"Are you able to see his aura?"
"No, i wasnt looking for that." she said as her eyes went black again.
"Look at it, and you'll see why I stepped in front of you."
Sazuka stared at Xidan and took another step back.
"Now do you see?"
She nodded her head but couldnt take her eyes off of Xidan.

steps in between them and looks at Vexxion
"get away from her or your dead,i will risk my life just to protect her,even if it means dieing"
one drop of tear comes down,he draws out his keyblade  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:47 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
RRTS Marine-Reaper
dragonrebelfire
RRTS Marine-Reaper
"Now do you see?"

"get away from her or your dead,i will risk my life just to protect her,even if it means dieing"
Sazuka couldnt help but stare at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:01 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
RRTS Marine-Reaper
dragonrebelfire
RRTS Marine-Reaper
"Now do you see?"

Xidan looks back at sazuka"dont worry,you'll be safe"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:22 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
RRTS Marine-Reaper
"Now do you see?"

Sazuka lost consciousness as her thoughts kept flooding her mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:32 pm
dragonrebelfire

"i grow bored of this" Xack said "but that girl...i may be able to use her." a a dark portal appeared under the unconscious sazuka and removed her from the scene and dissappeared before anyone could follow.

in nthe darkness xack erased her memories. the portal brought her to his castle where Selphie found her and began to care for her.

back at the battlefield, laxeus, marluxia, and saix were intesifying their attack on the good guys and then xack decided it wa time for him to enter the fray and put an end to this "nuisance"

**meanwhile**

seraph was dodging and then he changed keyblade. "i summon the keyblade of reperations" a new keyblade appeared where fenrir had been and it had a uniques power. "Capture" he shouted and the gaint dog heartless was contained ina bubble. "shrink and contain" he said as the bubble sranke to the size of a marble and entered they blade. he then dismissed the blade and replaced it again with fenrir and defeated the brokens and lesser nobodies. "this will keep the dog safe untill we can find a way to restore him." he said, helping namine up who had fallen froma broken attack. "curaga" he said then the looked at richy, or the man they thought was richy  

[PC] Chaos

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:50 am
Draxhirc (Previously Richy) looked at Seraph, "Seraph? Namine?" he asked worridley, "What happened to me?"

His hair now white, and two swords in two hilts. He jumped into the air, and a glowing field appeared, he ran forward, seemingly walking in the air, four prominent orbs floated around in a circular motion, "I can fly?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:38 am
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
RRTS Marine-Reaper
"Now do you see?"

"i'm not fooled Vexxion,"
he searches Vexxion body
"your the enemy,i'm looking all over your body,and everything has darkness in you,i wasn't tricked for a second."  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:37 am
(Hello........... [PC] Chaos?????)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:46 am
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire

"i grow bored of this" Xack said "but that girl...i may be able to use her." a a dark portal appeared under the unconscious sazuka and removed her from the scene and dissappeared before anyone could follow.

in nthe darkness xack erased her memories. the portal brought her to his castle where Selphie found her and began to care for her.

back at the battlefield, laxeus, marluxia, and saix were intesifying their attack on the good guys and then xack decided it wa time for him to enter the fray and put an end to this "nuisance"

**meanwhile**

seraph was dodging and then he changed keyblade. "i summon the keyblade of reperations" a new keyblade appeared where fenrir had been and it had a uniques power. "Capture" he shouted and the gaint dog heartless was contained ina bubble. "shrink and contain" he said as the bubble sranke to the size of a marble and entered they blade. he then dismissed the blade and replaced it again with fenrir and defeated the brokens and lesser nobodies. "this will keep the dog safe untill we can find a way to restore him." he said, helping namine up who had fallen froma broken attack. "curaga" he said then the looked at richy, or the man they thought was richy

Xidan starts screaming and he comes back to normal
"what happened"
looks for sazuka
"wheres sazuka"
eyes turn black and searches for where she went through
"they took her,look vexxion,whatever i said when i was that monster,i didnt say that,my dark side to control of i,and i apoloogize,but now i have to find her"
xidan creates a portal that leads to the castle and that leads to Xack
"you commin"
he ran into the portal and landed at the castle facing Xack with an angry look on his face as he draws his keyblades and points it at him
"where is she"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:52 am
braveheart soldier
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire

**meanwhile**

Xidan starts screaming and he comes back to normal
"what happened"
looks for sazuka
"wheres sazuka"
eyes turn black and searches for where she went through
"they took her,look vexxion,whatever i said when i was that monster,i didnt say that,my dark side to control of i,and i apoloogize,but now i have to find her"
xidan creates a portal that leads to the castle and that leads to Xack
"you commin"
he ran into the portal and landed at the castle facing Xack with an angry look on his face as he draws his keyblades and points it at him
"where is she"

((first Xack didnt follow her he just took her. she is with selphi now, second you dont know where that portal went so you wouldnt no to go to my castle or where my castle is, third, xack has his castle only reachable by going through the deepest darkness where only he can travel to. so at theis time, his caste cannot be reached, later it will become accessible))

Fear Richy if u dare
Draxhirc (Previously Richy) looked at Seraph, "Seraph? Namine?" he asked worridley, "What happened to me?"

His hair now white, and two swords in two hilts. He jumped into the air, and a glowing field appeared, he ran forward, seemingly walking in the air, four prominent orbs floated around in a circular motion, "I can fly?" he asked.

seraph said "your a nobody, but your different. kinda like me, except ima heart, but yes we can fly, and so can Xack. but are you still good, how can we trust you?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games