Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:51 pm

kasukano calm his body down. he activated his kekkai genkai. (ranmaru's bloodline)"I must control it! i will get my power!" he said in his mind. he then put his hands together to try to calm down. "calm down kasukano....calm down...." he said. the pain was not that bad as before.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:55 pm

*brile's body begins to spark*

thinks - i wonder how long these academy students can keep up

*brile then silently activates his sharingan and then looks at the academist*

brileone

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:59 pm

((what's ranmaru's bloodline power? Just interested, we all have bloodlines here biggrin ))

Zann frowned deeply as the electricity became stronger than before. He forced himself to regulate his chakra, and the pain became less than before.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:01 pm

thinks - looks like zann couldn't take the pressure but he still did good for his rank

brileone

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:05 pm

The electricity running through Zann's body became stronger, but to Zann the pain is getting less and less, almost nothing. Almost...I'm almost there!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:05 pm

(here it is zann)

(Ranmaru has a kekkei genkai ability similar to the Byakugan and Zetsu's spying technique. Its powers allow him to see through solid objects and create illusions with chakra circulatory systems. It also allows him to interfere with the workings of the Byakugan, and has other vaguely defined powers regarding vision. When activated, Ranmaru's eyes momentarily glow red. Not much else is known about his kekkei genkai.

Allows the user to interrupt with all forms of Bakyagun effects, stopping its abilities. Allows real chakra clones to attack.
)

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:07 pm

((Brile, that should hurt you to, stop acting like your all powerful, no one likes it when people do that, I wont teach you if you continue to act like that))

"Well, I see you guys are beginning to crack under the power of the electricity covering your bodies, but i feel we can move on, The next technique is called Raikou Boruto no Jutsu, this is a jutsu in which the user forms a ball of electrical chakra and launches it at an object or person, mainly causing 1st degree burns and a minor electrical shock, but only after forming the necessary handseals will it work, even then you must invision the jutsu for it to be utilized to its fullest extent" Kashensu then formed 3 handseals, and a ball of electrical chakra formed in the palm of his hand, he then launched it at a nearby tree, creating a massive hole in it, which caused it to fall "Now, none of you should use that much chakra, even as a genin, thats almost impossible, and it would leave you dead tired, so give it your best shot"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:08 pm

*brile looks at kasukano*

thinks - i've seen those eyes before. i heard they can stop byuakugan

brileone

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:09 pm

((Wow awesome, interrupting with the byakugan. I have the Seki-Reigan, and Brile has the sharingan))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:10 pm

(what do you mean. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME. anyways fine)

*brile then begins to grit his teeth in pain*

brileone

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:14 pm

kasukano stop the jutsu he was on. he was puffing a little bit, but he catch his breath. he then made 3 hand sighs, and made a ball of lighting from his palm. he then thust his arm back and threw the ball to a huge tree, making a small hole in it. kasukano was huffing a little. "my chakra. i need to stop using a lot of my chakra at once" he said to him self.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:19 pm

*brile stops what he was doing*

brile does handsign

*he then gathers a small amount of lightning formed a ball in his hand he then throw it at a tree making a hole. he then catches his breath and then concentrates to try and get a little chakra*

brileone

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:22 pm

"Good job everyone, we will now rest and continue later, I realize that you are all tired" Kashensu than closed his eyes and rested.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:24 pm

thinks - well i got training for the first in a long time

brileone

brileone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:25 pm

brile deactivates his sharingan

thank you sensei
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games