Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:55 pm
(Frostbite blade)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:44 pm
Cherry smiled at him sweetly then walked over to him. "You okay?" She sighed. "That's a stupid question."  

Runs_With_Knifes

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:53 pm
Rahenno chuckled, then grunted in pain, cause of his Right arm. "Never better." He said trying to sit up but fell back down and grunted in even more pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:58 pm
Zann jumped in through the hospital window, just to drop by. He gave a nod of greeting to him and Cherry,
“Is it Kenshin again?” He asked with a deep frown on his face.  

iZann

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:01 pm
"Don't try to move or anything okay." She looked at him worried then turned to Zann. "Who is this Kenshin? Did he do something to Rahenno?" Cherry asked, standing up straight.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:04 pm
Zann’s frown deepened as he answered in a deadly serious tone,
“Kenshin’s a former teammate of mine…a former member of Squad Ookami. He joined Iwa some time ago, but I don’t know when he joined Kurogakane…”  

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:05 pm
"Kenshin is an ex-cloud ninja, rouge ninja. He is now prat of the kurogakgane clan. But i tryed to kill him in one go but i wasn't thinking and ended up like this." Rahenno sighed. "But what really worrys my is the guy in the mask." Rahenno said turning to Zann. "You know him?" He asked, for more info.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:10 pm
The guy in the mask? Must be him…even his killing intent is the same as ever. Zann was silent for a moment before he answered in a hesitant tone,
“His name is Ruggan…” He hesitated for a long time before continuing in a quiet tone.
“My uncle.”  

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:14 pm
Rahenno's eyes widing. "your uncle? never saw that coming" Rahenno said grabing tape from the nearby table and started to wrap his arm up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:15 pm
"You need to think next time." Cherry gave Rahenno a hard look, annoyed. When she heard wht Zann said she turned around and raised an eyebrow. "Your uncle..?"  

Runs_With_Knifes

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:17 pm
((Yep, I have a lot of family in the guild lol))

"He was chased away from the family more than 10 years ago for murdering and cannibalism." Zann thought back on the book about his family which he had read some years ago.
"Or at least, that's what's recorded in the book."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:22 pm
Cherry looked away and felt somewht sick. "Cannibalism...." She shivered then turned to Rahenno.  

Runs_With_Knifes

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:22 pm
Rahenno closed his eyes for a second. "he sounds like a tough guy, but Cannibalism? Life as a shinobi never cease to amaze me." He then turned to Cherry. "Don't worry next time i'll know every move he makes."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:29 pm
"Yeah, but sorry, other than that I don't know anything else about him. I was only 4 when that happened." Zann then turned to Rahenno,
"You know, Kenshin IS in the Hoshigaki clan...so using water jutsus on him may not be the best idea." He said with a shrug.  

iZann

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:29 pm
Cherry sighed softly to herself and looked him in the eyes. "You better because if I'm not mistaken, this is the second time you've been in the hospital."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games