Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cygalli

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:06 pm
Hi! i'm cygalli and mmm i'm ere because a boy told me to join a looooooong time ago son til know i'm joining! n_n! nice too meet you all bye bye!! n__n heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:17 pm
Hola! I am Hornet! I am 14 and goin' into High school in the fall. You'll learn other stuffs once you get to know meh! >:3  

Morgana von Sarsberg

Captain Obi

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:33 pm
I'm Becca and i saw this guild in 3 different profiles so i decided to check it out =D  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:42 pm
User Image

• My name is Kain-Senpai, I go by either Kain or Senpai (most of my friends call me Senpai).

Kain-Senpai

Mysterious Trickster

^B()()GZ^

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:04 pm
Hi I am ME and I joined because I like the getting gold. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:13 pm
hey .. im onion marmalade ... you can shorten to anything you like XDD [ onion .. O.M. etc ]] lol or come up with some other name for me XDDD

i cant really remember who firstly told me about this ... but i was invited to join the guild by the owner [[ cant remember their name right now sorry ]

erm about me huh ?
... DOB ~ 11/11/1992
zodiac ~ monkey 4laugh
star sign ~ scorpio
music i like ~ *laugh* im really not picky .. anyhing from things in the charts to other bands that not many people i know , know of. like reel big fish and stellar star* <3
things i dont like ~ erm hmm not too much ... foods *laugh* god im so picky sweatdrop .. i dont like tomatoes, mushrooms,garlic,olives, leeks, garlic bread, artichokes , .. lol i wont carry on XD

loves to talk to people ... and still trying to find more people on gaia who have a DA account [[ deviantart ]]

*sigh* ... im not sure what else to put ..and i thinlk im waffling XD .. so cya around <3

onionmarmalade

Young Mike

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:15 pm
Sup everyone. I'm Mike, new member (obviously). How I got here? I dunno, can't remember. Must have been someones sig, but it honestly was by pure accident. It was open in a tab, so I checked it out.

Why am I here? dunno... sounded like a cool idea, just showin support...

About me? everything I want you to know is on my profile already lol. So you can go there and check it out. later.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:39 pm
Hmm, not much to say about me. On Gaia, I go by ISG.
I recently reached my two year mark on here, though I am not on nearly as much as I used to be way back when.
I saw a link for this place in someone's signature in the Question's and Assistance Forum.
That's pretty much it.
I look forward to possibly conversing with anyone in this guild.

Hopeful_Chaos

Seifersquall1

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:20 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy referred me to the giveaway, that's how I got into the guild. I'm Seifersquall and I've been here for a month and a half.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:30 pm
Im just your average everyday random person.

I go by many names... Most insults work for that.
My friend reffered me here, Ill post everyonce and a while and hope to win at least once.
IF I do win, I am so clearing out a peice of my wish list...  

Cristmas_Goth

VibrantDreams

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:30 pm
Hi ya.
Name: Courtney(you can call me CourtCourt or nightmare b/c of my name)
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Blue
female

heart Loves heart
My Friends
My Family
My Guy Friend(he moved)
My Music
My Guy Friends' Band.....TAKENCONTROL
Guitars
Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne

evil Dislikes evil
Evrything I can/can't think of right now

If I won the gold, I would save some of the gold for things i might see and want in the shops, you can say that is selfish but i might be the only who is some gold. I would also help my friend who new gaia.

*waves to every1*

*Shy*
*very emotional*
*loves to hang w/ friends and her girls*
*had a BF...not ready for another one*

This is me. Cheeck my profile out please. Loves every1!  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:33 pm
my name is austin im 16 and i lov to play WoW and other stuff (world of warcraft)  

boombaby16

circuslove

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:08 pm
So Hi I'm Roxy! I used to play gaia a while back but stopped and now I'm back on a new account. I'm almost 15 and I'll be a sophmore in high school. I live in Arizona and I used to be completely obsessed with games and stuff but now I'm more dedicated to school and stuff. I'll be in this zero hour class called rotc next year and I can't wait for summer to be over and school to begin. Thats all I have to say, if you want to know more pm me or what ever.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:15 pm
Hey there. n_n I'm Sakuya. I'm 13 going on 14 in July. I love anime, manga, and video games. Yeah, tomboy. ^_^b  

Mechanic Alt

B4k4Robert

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:24 pm
well me and my friends are a part of a cland of coons  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games