Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Ye Olde MASTER Pokemon gym thread. dun make n e mor. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:31 pm
xxDarkGaaraxx
i honestly dont think so. they dont suit them team's image. how about these pkmn:

Honchcrow
Arbok
Weavile
Haunter/Gengar
Umbreon*
Spiritomb*

*Admin pokemon

fix'd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:24 am
What about Whesing?
It's good in battle, and it levitates.

I could probably Emerald clone a bunch of Quiet natured Koffing for all the grunts to have.

But we would need a Male Mistreveaus to pass on Pain Split.
It's the only form of recovery for Whesing.

Male Mistreveaus anyone?
BREEDING BONANZA!
> biggrin  

melikefood

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:11 am
melikefood
What about Whesing?
It's good in battle, and it levitates.

I could probably Emerald clone a bunch of Quiet natured Koffing for all the grunts to have.

But we would need a Male Mistreveaus to pass on Pain Split.
It's the only form of recovery for Whesing.

Male Mistreveaus anyone?
BREEDING BONANZA!
> biggrin

I have a male mistreveaus with pain split.
I used it to get my spiritomb to know pain split  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:36 pm
What do you want in return?
If you want any TM's from Emerald, you're gonna have to wait 24 hours, I just used today's transfer.

I did clone an extra Earthquake TM.  

melikefood

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:03 pm
melikefood
What do you want in return?
If you want any TM's from Emerald, you're gonna have to wait 24 hours, I just used today's transfer.

I did clone an extra Earthquake TM.

It isn't any good for any thing other then the egg move so any pokemon will do but I wouldn't mind a different mistreveaus so I can fill the empty spot up when I trade you xp I am collecting all the pokemon in my pc I stoped to train so battle pokemon though and to lose to pho's GraPWN crying I will reclaim my glory though stressed

Edit:
wahmbulance Wait wahmbulance

I need a male primeape I need to breed cross chop but the only primeape I have is female gonk I don't care if knows cross chop yet or not I'll level him from level 20 or what ever level he becomes primeape I just need a male primeape  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:24 pm
Found a male Mankey in my box.
Manky evolvates at Lv.28

Start trade!
I'll be on Wi-fi.  

melikefood

What the Pho

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:19 pm

GarPWN :3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:23 pm
I'm scanning mah comic.
It's the beginning of the series.
It's gonna be in the gallery in about 30min.

I inked the comic with a marker that was too thick, and the text is hand written.

I'm gonna change that in the second chapter.

EDIT: thread's up!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11354011  

melikefood

What the Pho

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:48 pm

It's awesome. Like the humor and color.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:07 pm
A Gym Leader recently resigned, didn't they?

Is there an opening for a new one? surprised  

Pretty Pretty President

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:26 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy

Xilo is going to do a small turnament between people that he think have the skills and are active enough to be a gym leader. although you need a theme still but I don't know the limits of the themes. So if Xilo could make some theme guide lines that would be nice.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:08 pm
Zetshimaru
Lady Psycho Sexy

Xilo is going to do a small turnament between people that he think have the skills and are active enough to be a gym leader. although you need a theme still but I don't know the limits of the themes. So if Xilo could make some theme guide lines that would be nice.

well, most the entry stuff should still be on the first page. and if the tourny can happen, I hope you win, your on like, everyday!

and i'm sure we could help eachother with things we need...  

Xilo The Odd

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:19 pm
The first post has info. on how the turnament is run not any thing on the themes. I mean how far can I push the limits? I'm sure I can't pick some thing like the Green team and just use pokemon that are green. where do you draw the line?

because I was thinking of themes and of teams had a few different types of pokemon but they had very simular moves. For example say there was a normal, gost, and 2 grass types but for the most part they all used posion and stat effecting moves. could I use that as a theme since there move sets are themed?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:18 am
I know. And I'm not half bad, either. xd

Do we post the application form in here, or PM it to you?

I've got a decent theme in mind. Double Vision. >__> I'd to put together two sets of the same Pokémon and change up their movesets, breed contrasting natures, EV train them in different stats, et cetera. The theme would work better in a double battle, though. I'll have to put some more thought into a single-battle team.

And I've already got my badge in mind. RHCP logo, lawl.  

Pretty Pretty President

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:17 am
Lady Psycho Sexy
I know. And I'm not half bad, either. xd

Do we post the application form in here, or PM it to you?

I've got a decent theme in mind. Double Vision. >__> I'd to put together two sets of the same Pokémon and change up their movesets, breed contrasting natures, EV train them in different stats, et cetera. The theme would work better in a double battle, though. I'll have to put some more thought into a single-battle team.

And I've already got my badge in mind. RHCP logo, lawl.

That sounds fun. I can't think of any cool themes like that gonk I'm not very good at this but I guess that why it makes the themes simple so xilo can't say no xp

I wouldn't post your team or any thing like that becaus that would be a bad idea so I say pm xilo  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games