Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 588 589 590 591 592 593 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:24 pm
I'm so glad I got into the series at it's peak. I was a noob at the time, but when I look back, that was a damn good time to be a fan.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:32 pm
And by its peak, you mean...?  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:35 pm
The time when Zero and REmake were out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:40 pm
Okay, good.
Cause I've been reading a lot of different articles lately, talking about games in general. And today I stumbled on some idiot who was all like, "The series peaked with the release of Resident Evil 4," blah blah blah.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:41 pm
Hell no, that's when all the Halo-gens came in and tarnished it. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:46 pm
And people praise Halo-gen lights on cars. Tsk tsk tsk.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:53 pm
Have you ever tried Buzz TV?

I got it the other day and I love it. You get for wireless buzzers, and the game which contains 5,000 questions for $60. Expansions are $6 and they contain 500 questions. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:58 pm
No. I've been wanting to, but I'd really have no one to play with.
At least not on my intellectual level. cool

I've bought so many games lately, and haven't had a chance to play any of them.
I picked up Beyond Good and Evil, Primal, Disgaea, Odin Sphere, Star Wars The Force Unleashed... I've only briefly sampled each one.
But I am going to be going through the Splinter Cell series for the first time.
After Metal Gear Solid, I needed a new stealth action series to get into. I just finished the entire Syphon Filter series, which there better be a sequel to, or I'll be really pissed off because

Spoiler: The main character appears to die at the end of the latest one. And in a way that doesn't really seem like a bluff.

So now that I'm done with that, I'm playing Splinter Cell. Which seems pretty cool, so far.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:17 am
The one category I suck at is Sports, and then there's parts of Technology I'm not good at.

Me and my husband tried to play online with other players (Couch vs. Couch is what I think it's called) the other day, but no one was on, so it would be nice if we could play together sometime.

I played a little bit of Odin Sphere around the time it came out. It was okay. It was pretty and had good combat, but I hated how small the inventory was.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:21 am
Hmm... Online, eh? That's an interesting idea. I'll see if I can find it anywhere. I haven't seen it for a while.

Yeah, I absolutely love the artistic direction of Odin Sphere. I have never seen 2D sprites like that in my life.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:29 am
There's always the internet if you can't find it anywhere.

I have to go and make dinner now. You better stick around and chat with the others!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:32 am
Make dinner?? What timezone are you in?? gonk  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:34 am
Dinner?...tht mens she must be a few time zones away from me It's liek 4:30pm over ehre.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:36 am
3:30 AM over here.  

Biohazard EXTREME

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:39 am
Staying up to watch the China vs Japan Baseball Classic game. BOY I'm going to hate the morning once that game is over.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 588 589 590 591 592 593 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games