Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5899 5900 5901 5902 5903 5904 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:05 pm

-Kazugetsu-
What is the most active village? And if I could can I join Akatsuki? I probably need to be crew or something right?

Well, all the ones that are open are fairly active. In Konoha, they have a lot of shinobi working around, same with every other village. It really depends on what type of ninja you want to be i.e. Ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu, etc.

You can't join Akatsuki right off the bat. You have to be Chuunin to be a recruit and then jonin to be full fledged Akatsuki member. And then you have to start at academy so XP
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:06 pm

hi :3
im a purty boy ^.^
oh and pm me of any cool ideas u have for the guild. i feel like i havent been doing much for the guild lately sweatdrop

Dripples

-Kazugetsu-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:06 pm

Haseo Hitsome
-Kazugetsu-
Haseo Hitsome
Scott@: What bring you here?

Holy s**t!
>.>;
Lets face it HV isn't active.

Lol... Yeah I noticed but they still active in chat room since they are rping sometimes while they get offline. I saw them >_> I have naruto guild of mine but its little active not much..

I really need to sell my guilds. I've got like 5 >.< What village are you in Haseo?

Mintchan: Your in this guild too? I'll keep it in mind.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:07 pm

Firu Shinra
-Kazugetsu-
What is the most active village? And if I could can I join Akatsuki? I probably need to be crew or something right?

Well, all the ones that are open are fairly active. In Konoha, they have a lot of shinobi working around, same with every other village. It really depends on what type of ninja you want to be i.e. Ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu, etc.

You can't join Akatsuki right off the bat. You have to be Chuunin to be a recruit and then jonin to be full fledged Akatsuki member. And then you have to start at academy so XP

Thanks.

-Kazugetsu-

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:07 pm

I've been in this guild. One of meh main guilds exept SN, GN, and WOTS
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:09 pm

-Kazugetsu-
Haseo Hitsome
-Kazugetsu-
Haseo Hitsome

Holy s**t!
>.>;

Lol... Yeah I noticed but they still active in chat room since they are rping sometimes while they get offline. I saw them >_> I have naruto guild of mine but its little active not much..

I really need to sell my guilds. I've got like 5 >.< What village are you in Haseo?

Im in Sand village as a genin >.< my rpc don't have any bloodline since they are full >.<

Shinji Inawa

-Kazugetsu-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:11 pm

Haseo Hitsome
-Kazugetsu-
Haseo Hitsome
-Kazugetsu-
Haseo Hitsome

Holy s**t!
>.>;

Im in Sand village as a genin >.< my rpc don't have any bloodline since they are full >.<

o.o Bloodlines full? Damn that's a lot of people.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:13 pm

I have a question for the chatroom. And i will make it a fill int he blank."I am tired of this! Its time to taken down the_______village!"

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Shinji Inawa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:14 pm

-Kazugetsu-
Haseo Hitsome
-Kazugetsu-
Haseo Hitsome
-Kazugetsu-
Haseo Hitsome

Holy s**t!
>.>;

o.o Bloodlines full? Damn that's a lot of people.

Yeah I was planning to apply for Uchiha but they are full and another bloodlines as well. likely some bloodlines I don't like.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:14 pm

eh em. i repeat (yah im a douche)
pm me. of any. cool. ideas. for. dis. guildie. k?. good. smile . monkeys. pies. ineedtopee. pm me. good. if. any. ideas. are. good. ill. discuss. em. with. the. crew. smile

Dripples

Dripples

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:15 pm

Muse_Magician
I have a question for the chatroom. And i will make it a fill int he blank."I am tired of this! Its time to taken down the your mom village!"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:16 pm

Muse_Magician
I have a question for the chatroom. And i will make it a fill int he blank."I am tired of this! Its time to taken down the rockvillage!"

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

-Kazugetsu-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:17 pm

Haseo: Hopefully they're good. I'm going to make my RPC.

Dripples: Me?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:18 pm

Dripples

-Kazugetsu-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:19 pm

>.>;
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5899 5900 5901 5902 5903 5904 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games