Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:22 am

Think nothing of it, Alexis. Glad to help.

Now, as for your charecter . . . the main problem with saying it is your Avatar is that your Ava can change at a moment's notice. Also if there is any problem with the avatar system, then nobody could see it. A worded description would be better by far. If you use the same char everywhere, then that is easy- open up a notepad file, put the description there, and then you can cut and paste it into each RP within seconds of needing it.

It is perfectly fine that you want to play an energetic girl with fox ears and rainbow socks. Just be aware that most RPs are not able to support both details. Other than that, be what you please! whee
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:26 am

<<. . .>>

*jiggys over the . . . guild floor*

Mou

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:51 am

Pandali

an IMPOSSIBLE quest for a Panda Hat. sweatdrop

I don't want to help on an impossible quest. That would be a bit silly, no? smile But I'll help out with your POSSIBLE quest for a panda hat... along with all the other quests... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:00 am

Alexis Ryder
....since i, r/l, obviously don't have fox ears or rainbow colored socks....

What?!! You don't have rainbow coloured socks? xd Poor you!

Well, actually, I don't own a pair either, but my sister does, and they're not that hard to come by. 3nodding At least, they are here...

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lady_Death21

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:47 am

Yay for rainbow socks! *coughs, stomping down the hypherness* Erm...I mean they are cool whee .
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:26 am

angryfisheatenbycat
Pandali

an IMPOSSIBLE quest for a Panda Hat. sweatdrop

I don't want to help on an impossible quest. That would be a bit silly, no? smile But I'll help out with your POSSIBLE quest for a panda hat... along with all the other quests... sweatdrop

Ok! see IMPOSSIBLE is simply my sneaky sarcasm stare I don't believe in impossible things because no matter how many facts there are to back something up, that could change!

Pandali

Mou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:57 am

God... even I have rainbow colored socks blaugh
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:57 am

Lady_Death21
Yay for rainbow socks! *coughs, stomping down the hypherness* Erm...I mean they are cool whee .

Yay for hyperness! And i need to go find some rainbow colored socks for real-life use...that i do. Err, and how does 'questing' for something work? sweatdrop

I do have fox ears in real life, though--on the hood of an awesome red hoodie, though. 3nodding

iDANYs

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:04 am

Fox ears are nice- and hoodies can be very good too. whee

As per questing, that is very simple. Just devote your time and gold to try and make enough to buy something. Let others know that you want a specific item (or items) and that is what is referred to as a 'Quest'. Me, I am sorta questing for a Devil Tail- but with them in the several hundred thousand Gold Range, I doubt that I shall ever get it! xp
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:07 pm

Mou
<<. . .>>

*jiggys over the . . . guild floor*

Dance? ::dances::

Monoprata

Monoprata

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:09 pm

Even I have rainbow colored socks, and I'm a male with style. cool I wish. lol
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:12 pm

Talon TDS
You are most welcome to our cyber-home, Alexis. Feel free to ask anything you want- if we can help, we will. At least . . . I will! ninja

Ho' s**t, when did the guild become a 'cyber-home'? Are we now a bunch of whorish sixteen year olds who get off on some other person's words? gonk

Monoprata

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:31 pm

Cyber-home . . . not cyber-whorehouse.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:13 pm

I have five pairs of assorted rainbow toe socks. whee I don't have fox ears...but a friend made me brown bunny ears out of an old ugly stuffed animal. (At least she says it's ugly. I've never seen the de-eared bunny.)

titi321

Pandali

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:46 pm

Talon TDS
Fox ears are nice- and hoodies can be very good too. whee

As per questing, that is very simple. Just devote your time and gold to try and make enough to buy something. Let others know that you want a specific item (or items) and that is what is referred to as a 'Quest'. Me, I am sorta questing for a Devil Tail- but with them in the several hundred thousand Gold Range, I doubt that I shall ever get it! xp

You think your quest is hard? I have to get to at least 15 mil!
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games