Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:44 am
Day off tomorrow. I'm sleepin in!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:43 am
Biohazard EXTREME
No. I've been wanting to, but I'd really have no one to play with.
At least not on my intellectual level. cool

I've bought so many games lately, and haven't had a chance to play any of them.
I picked up Beyond Good and Evil, Primal, Disgaea, Odin Sphere, Star Wars The Force Unleashed... I've only briefly sampled each one.
But I am going to be going through the Splinter Cell series for the first time.
After Metal Gear Solid, I needed a new stealth action series to get into. I just finished the entire Syphon Filter series, which there better be a sequel to, or I'll be really pissed off because

Spoiler: The main character appears to die at the end of the latest one. And in a way that doesn't really seem like a bluff.

So now that I'm done with that, I'm playing Splinter Cell. Which seems pretty cool, so far.

Where have you been, Mr.? Ha, doesn't matter...Or does it? Out savin' the world?

By the way, play your Beyond Good and Evil game, for it is one of the best recent games I have played (I gave up on Kingdom Hearts ha ha). Not only does it have an intriguing plot, but it also has stealth elements added to it's nonlinear game play.

Also, although I am still mostly a noob, in the ways of...stuff, I strive to better myself and obtain a position in this guild...Even if it's only mascot or Resident Partyer...Or whatever.

EDIT: Also, I thought you were a mod at first Angela, 'til I read to see who the mods actually were...I think you would make a good one! 3nodding  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:24 am
I'll be sure to beat Beyond Good and Evil before the sequel comes out.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:18 pm
Ooo! Beyond Good and Evil! I know you;ve been hearing everyone else say it, but that game is a definite gem. It's a shame it was so short, really.

Also, I think you'll enjoy Primal. It may be a b-grade game, but it's still pretty fun. Great music, decent voice acting and some funny moments really help make this game shine.

Quick Fact: Jen's boyfriend and his band are CGI versions of the Industrial band 16-Volt. The lead singer voiced Luis. Also, their songs are used trough out the game. Pretty good stuff, if I say so myself. "And I Go" (The song used in the game intro) has to be one of my favs, same with "Suffering You".  

Javanomicron

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:36 pm
Yea, I think Angela would be a good mod. 3nodding I wouldn't mind being a mod either, but I think Angela deserves it more. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:25 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Make dinner?? What timezone are you in?? gonk

I live in the Eastern. I'm a night person. xd

Deadite and Vankala: I don't want to be a mod. If you want to be one, go right ahead.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:45 pm
Vankala would make a good mod too.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:13 pm
So, The Not So Evil Deadite, I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume that you are familiar with a certain movie called "My Name is Bruce". Can you tell me a bit about it? I'm thinking of picking it up.  

Biohazard EXTREME

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:06 am
DAMN BASEBALL CLASSIC! The games in Japan didn't end until around 4:30 am & I have only a couple hours of sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:05 pm
Yo everyone. Been quite a while since I've been away. I blame it all on WoW. lol

I think it's time to dress up in preparation for RE5.  

Mjolnir The Hammer

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:09 pm
Mjolnir The Hammer
Yo everyone. Been quite a while since I've been away. I blame it all on WoW. lol

Dress up? You mean, like, a black suit? Like something you'd wear to a funeral?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:13 pm
Mjolnir The Hammer

With tentacles? O_o  

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:07 pm
sad I know I've been a shitty mod lately, but my life's been effing crazy. I promise things will get back to normal fairly soon... I hope...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:55 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Mjolnir The Hammer

Dress up? You mean, like, a black suit? Like something you'd wear to a funeral?

No, just putting some resident evil-esque clothes on. It's the closest I can come to looking like HUNK.

@Angela: The tentacles were the closest thing I could find for representing the plagas. xD  

Mjolnir The Hammer

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:30 pm
I'm going to end up buying three games when I buy RE5. So many games to play!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games