Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5914 5915 5916 5917 5918 5919 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:23 am

*CHRISTMAS SUPAH SAWNIK*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:25 am

Merry Christmas
I'm happy with the Yamaha Pacifica (electric guitar) I got, hmm I just need to learn how to play. I will look for that in the new year, i will just admire it for now blaugh

Kaos Incarnate

Shadowy Loiterer

Pretty Pretty President

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:32 am

Kaos Incarnate
Merry Christmas
I'm happy with the Yamaha Pacifica (electric guitar) I got, hmm I just need to learn how to play. I will look for that in the new year, i will just admire it for now blaugh

That happened to me last year. xd I asked for an electric and they got me a bass. Wtf, I can't play bass. D:

@Deca: Merry SeXmas? xd Well, it's original, I'll give you that..
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:36 am

Lady Psycho Sexy
Kaos Incarnate
Merry Christmas

That happened to me last year. xd I asked for an electric and they got me a bass. Wtf, I can't play bass. D:

@Deca: Merry SeXmas? xd Well, it's original, I'll give you that..
Well I have been saying I would like to play bass or electric guitar so my parents got me one

Kaos Incarnate

Shadowy Loiterer

Pretty Pretty President

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:45 am

Kaos Incarnate
Well I have been saying I would like to play bass or electric guitar so my parents got me one

Uhh...did they get you lessons with it..? A chordbook? Anything that could possibly help you learn? D:

Personally, I'd get a chordbook, because when I was learning, I hated people telling me I was doing something wrong. stare I got so pissed off that I started skipping my Guitar class on a daily basis, failed it, and learned on my own.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:51 am

Lady Psycho Sexy
Kaos Incarnate

Uhh...did they get you lessons with it..? A chordbook? Anything that could possibly help you learn? D:

Personally, I'd get a chordbook, because when I was learning, I hated people telling me I was doing something wrong. stare I got so pissed off that I started skipping my Guitar class on a daily basis, failed it, and learned on my own.
I have had some experience with accoustic, gave it up for exams, but I have a cousin who has recommended his teacher. I may pay for my own lessons although my grandma has said she will help me with paying for lessons, if I need it.

Kaos Incarnate

Shadowy Loiterer

Pretty Pretty President

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:54 am

Kaos Incarnate
I have had some experience with accoustic, gave it up for exams, but I have a cousin who has recommended his teacher. I may pay for my own lessons although my grandma has said she will help me with paying for lessons, if I need it.

Acoustic > Electric. They've got beautiful sound.

I'm going to learn Spanish acoustic this year.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:56 am

Lady Psycho Sexy

Preference I guess, but as I said I was more concerned about exams at the time, than learning to play acoustic guitar

Kaos Incarnate

Shadowy Loiterer

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:00 am

I personally like the sound of an Electric over Acoustic.

I like the Rawk. >.>
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:01 am

Kaos Incarnate
Lady Psycho Sexy

Preference I guess, but as I said I was more concerned about exams at the time, than learning to play acoustic guitar

Or I'm just a loser who listens to old-people music.

Stupid exams, getting in the way of awesomeness. scream

Are you going to take up lead, or rhythm?

Pretty Pretty President

Kaos Incarnate

Shadowy Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:04 am

Lady Psycho Sexy
Kaos Incarnate
Lady Psycho Sexy

Or I'm just a loser who listens to old-people music.

Stupid exams, getting in the way of awesomeness. scream

Are you going to take up lead, or rhythm?
Haven't really decided yet sweatdrop , but I will probably decide soon. I did enjoy playing the acoustic, until we had a teacher change.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:05 am

Kaos Incarnate
Haven't really decided yet sweatdrop , but I will probably decide soon

Or you could learn both. xd

@Tatsu: RAAAWWWKKK.

I'm used to a 12-string, so I usually play an electric too hard and end up breaking a string. Dx

Pretty Pretty President

Kaos Incarnate

Shadowy Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:07 am

Lady Psycho Sexy
Kaos Incarnate

I'm used to a 12-string, so I usually play an electric too hard and end up breaking a string. Dx
Yeah I could try out both, then decide on it, but I will probably start learning after new year. I am just happy at the moment my family is supporting me on this decision
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:19 am

Kaos Incarnate
Lady Psycho Sexy
Kaos Incarnate

Yeah I could try out both, then decide on it, but I will probably start learning after new year. I am just happy at the moment my family is supporting me on this decision

What color is it? surprised

Pretty Pretty President

Kaos Incarnate

Shadowy Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:20 am

Lady Psycho Sexy
Kaos Incarnate
Lady Psycho Sexy
Kaos Incarnate

What color is it? surprised
A metallic green
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5914 5915 5916 5917 5918 5919 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games