Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5915 5916 5917 5918 5919 5920 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Thinking_Outside_Insanity
Muse_Magician
I done. nothing is the guilds fault. im done treating people like crap, looking down on them, its time to change. I know i was not like that in the past, maybe sometimes. I want to really get along with all the memebers of the guild, all my guildies, and i want to turn a new leaf.

This is my offical apology. I wish to be a better person.
I accept.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:08 pm

call_me_ishmail1
The Fall is Inevitable
call_me_ishmail1
The Fall is Inevitable
call_me_ishmail1
The Fall is Inevitable
Dizz, you're not Crew. Lol.

@Ish: Which rule?

The "if it's too long, it won't be read" bull crap. Not to mention the whole YOU CAN'T GIVE UP YOUR DEMON THING.

I gave up my Demon on Shane for Nasca's demon. I didn't change my RPCs angel, I exchanged. Many people have done so before. What is the diff now?
Aside from the fact that alicia is in charge and purposefully ignoring certain rules for people willing to kiss her a**? Nothing. That rule was in there when BB was here, when he left, it just sort of went out the door with most of the other rules helping to keep this place fair.

I far from kiss her a**. Believe me.
Point still stands. She is willing to bend the rules for anyone who is around and not questioning her ability to lead. Which you should be doing. She isn't doing crap around here and look where this guild is going. BB has flat out quit, I gave up trying, and now she is letting BANNED members back in and promoting them as a desperation move to make the guild look more active than it really is.

I question it. I PM her. They are ignored. I simply gave up, as did you.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:09 pm

call_me_ishmail1
Exactly. Unless one of her little buddies can convince her to hand it over, this guild is going to die with her. And muse, don't apologize. Look down on them. The fact is, you might as well. What's alicia going to do? Ban you? She couldn't ban anyone. The only reason she banned me was because I kept confronting her about her lying. And look at where I was before I quit. I got back to VC.
I have issues with that statement. people should not be looked down on.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:10 pm

call_me_ishmail1
Exactly. Unless one of her little buddies can convince her to hand it over, this guild is going to die with her. And muse, don't apologize. Look down on them. The fact is, you might as well. What's alicia going to do? Ban you? She couldn't ban anyone. The only reason she banned me was because I kept confronting her about her lying. And look at where I was before I quit. I got back to VC.

Yeah... I heard that Well BB need to get back as a Leadership...

Shinji Inawa

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Muse_Magician
I done. nothing is the guilds fault. im done treating people like crap, looking down on them, its time to change. I know i was not like that in the past, maybe sometimes. I want to really get along with all the memebers of the guild, all my guildies, and i want to turn a new leaf.

That's very admirable of you Muse.
Thank you.

I apologize for butting heads with you earlier and for whatever had upset you so much that you felt the need to take out your anger in such a way.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Ishmaill......i would look down, but its not what i want to ne known for. shane and thinking accepted my apology. i want to be a better person. Without being crew, i have no power or say in this guild. i cannot do anything. i might as well do my best to get along witht he guidies i care about.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:11 pm

They are ignored because you questioned it. She doesn't like any form of confrontation, and if everyone in the guild were to all instantly reply in a thread asking her why she is still leader, I bet you she would simply delete the thread and impose a new BS rule about not questioning her leadership. She is that much of an attention whore, that she has become detached from reality. She has become so detached that she refuses to see the naysayers and the valid points they hold about how terrible she is.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:13 pm

Well then quit this guild and make a new guild like BB's rules.

Shinji Inawa

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:13 pm

DANDii Lions--
Muse_Magician

Thank you.

I apologize for butting heads with you earlier and for whatever had upset you so much that you felt the need to take out your anger in such a way.

dandii, i want to get to know you better. i feel like i hardly know you.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:14 pm

Haseo Hitsome
Well then quit this guild and make a new guild like BB's rules.
Firu has one...he should finish it....

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Lack of usable members. Besides that, that would mean that alicia has won this guild. I will quit, but I refuse to make a mirror guild simply because alicia is too large of an attention whore to give up.

Muse_Magician
DANDii Lions--
Muse_Magician

Thank you.

dandii, i want to get to know you better. i feel like i hardly know you.

That would be wonderful.
:]

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:18 pm

@ Dandii, thinking, Shane,: How are your guys holiday going?buy ang gifts for a special someone? make any homemade gifts?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Move to path of shinobi. BB needs backup there anyway.

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5915 5916 5917 5918 5919 5920 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games