Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
Which Avi. Would Win in a Fight? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 837 838 839 840 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:23 pm

Hash wins.

Wantcookie
Owwin
Reg looks like a servant of Xel'lotath, Goddess of the Mind and Madness. They can destroy the minds of their opponents.

Zephyr seems to serve Ulyaoth, God of magic and the dimensional planes. His brood specializes in magical damage.

Xel'lotath has power over Ulyaoth, for before the arcane can summon magic power, their minds are destroyed.

Reg wins.

HOLY ********, MY SANITY METER IS SO DAMN LOW.

I SAID 'SAVE', NOT 'DELETE ALL DATA FROM THE MEMORY CARD'! gonk
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:26 pm

Again, Zeph's head is the size of the freaking moon. She's like Galactus, or whatever the hell that guy's name is.
Zephyrkitty
Wantcookie
Owwin
Reg looks like a servant of Xel'lotath, Goddess of the Mind and Madness. They can destroy the minds of their opponents.

Zephyr seems to serve Ulyaoth, God of magic and the dimensional planes. His brood specializes in magical damage.

Xel'lotath has power over Ulyaoth, for before the arcane can summon magic power, their minds are destroyed.

Reg wins.

HOLY ********, MY SANITY METER IS SO DAMN LOW.

I SAID 'SAVE', NOT 'DELETE ALL DATA FROM THE MEMORY CARD'! gonk

BUT I KNOW THERE'S A CONTROLLER IN SLOT ONE. I PUT IT THERE. IT IS STILL THERE. STOP TELLING ME OTHERWISE SO I CAN GET RID OF THESE DAMN ZOMBIES.

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:54 pm

The serenity of a moon-lit night is forever shattered by the appearance of Cookie, as he sets to gaying everything in sight.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:57 pm

'Everything in sight' includes Dragn and all of his animals. Cookie wins.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:09 pm

In the year 1284 a mysterious woman appeared in Culteln. She was wearing a coat of yellow, bright cloth, for which reason she was called the Cult Piper. She claimed to be a rat catcher, and he promised that for a certain sum that she would rid the city of all mice and rats. The citizens struck a deal, promising her a certain price. The rat catcher then took a small fife from her pocket and began to blow on it. Rats and mice immediately came from every house and gathered around her. When she thought that she had them all he led them to the River Weser where she pulled up her clothes and walked into the water. The animals all followed her, fell in, and drowned.

Now that the citizens had been freed of their plague, they regretted having promised so much money, and, using all kinds of excuses, they refused to pay her. Finally she went away, bitter and angry. She returned on June 26, Saint John's and Saint Paul's Day, early in the morning at seven o'clock (others say it was at noon), now dressed in a hunter's costume, with a dreadful look on herface and wearing a strange red hat. She sounded her fife in the streets, but this time it wasn't rats and mice that came to her, but rather Dragn's animals: a great number of them followed her. The swarm followed her, and she led them into a mountain, where she disappeared with them.

Zeph wins.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:14 pm

Zeph.

Owwin didn't play the Song of Time fast enough, and was crushed by the moon.

Keeskee

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:17 pm

Hmm... Owwin
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:18 pm

Kiski

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:21 pm

Reg wins.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:23 pm

Not Zkitty.

The Awkwardest Turtle

Sazuka57

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:30 pm

Not Turtle!! x3
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:33 pm

Turtle wins.

Which reminds me, I'm sad the p***s talk is over. Oh well.

Ennokni

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:41 pm

E wins
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:24 pm

Reg.

A Considerable Risk

Shy Gawker

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:18 pm

Reg. Two swords FTW!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 837 838 839 840 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games