Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:33 pm
Mjolnir The Hammer
Biohazard EXTREME
Mjolnir The Hammer
Yo everyone. Been quite a while since I've been away. I blame it all on WoW. lol

I think it's time to dress up in preparation for RE5.
Dress up? You mean, like, a black suit? Like something you'd wear to a funeral?

No, just putting some resident evil-esque clothes on. It's the closest I can come to looking like HUNK.

@Angela: The tentacles were the closest thing I could find for representing the plagas. xD
But... The release of RE5 is not an occasion to celebrate. It's an occasion to mourn.
Maybe I should dress up like Alice.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:28 pm
There will be an announcement of a new RE game at the 5 launch in the west coast later this week. There are rumors it's going to be a Wii port or remake of CV:

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3173147

As much as I would love to see a CV remake, the thought of them remaking it before 2 would be crazy. I think it's going to be an Umbrella Chronicles 2 of sorts (which would include 2, CV, and sadly, 4 to round things out).

@ Bio: Do it and post pictures. rofl  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Well I meant on Gaia... stare They have taken away my favorite game. But they will not take away my dignity!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:53 pm
Okay, then dress your avi up. razz  

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:35 am
Ugggh.... a remake of CV before 2? I knew they were idiots, but this really pushes it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:35 am
I doubt they're remaking it. It's probably gonna be another Umbrella Chronicles which will cover RE2 and CV, as someone pointed out earlier.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:53 am
If possible, they're gonna portray Alfred worse than he already was.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:10 am
Hah. xd That would be very interesting to see. What they did to Carlos in Umbrella Chronicles was horrible.  

Thee Stranger

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:19 pm
I can concur, while Code Veronica was a good game (my personal favorite of the ones I've played) RE2 or RE3 are much more deserving of a remake. Admit it, you wanna see a newgen version of G-Birkin and Mr. X. You KNOW you wanna. 3nodding

I also must apologize for my own absence, I have no other excuse than I've just been negligent. And playing Second Life...and reading for class...and moving....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:29 pm
The one major problem with remaking Code Veronica would be that if they remade it, I guarantee you that they wouldn't bring back the BEST part of Code Veronica: Richard Waugh.

But no, apparently, they ARE bringing Code Veronica to the Wii, but it's gonna be another port. At least that's what the word on Gamespot is.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:41 pm
If we got a next gen RE2 or RE3 remake I would pee my pants. But then again do I really trust them?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:55 pm
Yeah, I'd be more skeptical than the guys at the RPD, when STARS told them that Umbrella made Zombies.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:10 pm
@Bio: Sorry, wild weekend...I had the opportunity to talk to George Romero again...What a nice guy. Anyways, definitely see My Name is Bruce, but please only enjoy it as what it actually is...See, I sort of tried to paint a pretty portrait of the movie, trying to convince myself it was the answer for a lack of ED4, but it wasn't, so I was disappointed by it...But if you watch it without high expectations, other then getting some good ol' guffaws from the Bruceter, then I think you'll like it.

I heard they were going to make a Resident Evil 2 Remake for the Wii...

Also, it's weird but, I'm not excited for 5 anymore...I think it's because I know what to expect already, at least game play wise...And after talking to George, I really miss zombies in RE...I think my personal hype will build up again once I buy a PS3.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:17 pm
Well, my ED4 will always be "Regeneration" the game. I know it's not a direct sequel to the movies, but it was still awesome. One of the most underrated games of the previous generation.
But yeah, that's what I was asking, as far as Bruce Campbell humor goes, how funny is it?

As for that Romero thing: Awesome!
He live near you or something?  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:27 pm
I recently bought that game...I'm gonna go play it soon.
Yes, it is pretty funny, albeit there are a lot of inside jokes that you might not get if you haven't seen all of his movies...Also, just his self skewering will leave you loving him even more (If that's even possible).

No, I saw him at the Fangoria horror convention this weekend...He showed us some unscreened footage from his upcoming ...Of The Dead movie.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games