Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 591 592 593 594 595 596 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:45 pm
I still haven't been able to talk to my cousin about conning him into buying the RE5 game. That way I can play it and see the entire storyline. After that I'll tear it apart from the inside out, and talk about the parts that are wrong with it so that people that don't want to uby don't have to. Also If they remake CV They'll ruin Alfred it's a promise, seeing as Cpcom has gone down the drain since RE4. Poor alfred. he ws my favorite non-super human/mutated villain. No one gets crazier than that guy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mjolnir The Hammer
Biohazard EXTREME
Mjolnir The Hammer
Yo everyone. Been quite a while since I've been away. I blame it all on WoW. lol

I think it's time to dress up in preparation for RE5.
Dress up? You mean, like, a black suit? Like something you'd wear to a funeral?

No, just putting some resident evil-esque clothes on. It's the closest I can come to looking like HUNK.

@Angela: The tentacles were the closest thing I could find for representing the plagas. xD
But... The release of RE5 is not an occasion to celebrate. It's an occasion to mourn.
Maybe I should dress up like Alice.

Believe it or not, there's a chance that I'd enjoy playing it. -_-;  

Mjolnir The Hammer

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:13 pm
The Not So Evil Deadite
I recently bought that game...I'm gonna go play it soon.
Yes, it is pretty funny, albeit there are a lot of inside jokes that you might not get if you haven't seen all of his movies...Also, just his self skewering will leave you loving him even more (If that's even possible).

No, I saw him at the Fangoria horror convention this weekend...He showed us some unscreened footage from his upcoming ...Of The Dead movie.

Fukkin... Conventions. I always miss out on them. -_-

But Alkaizer, if you're gonna sit down and list all the things that are wrong with RE5, you'll die of old age before you finish.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:31 am
Biohazard EXTREME
The Not So Evil Deadite
I recently bought that game...I'm gonna go play it soon.
Yes, it is pretty funny, albeit there are a lot of inside jokes that you might not get if you haven't seen all of his movies...Also, just his self skewering will leave you loving him even more (If that's even possible).

No, I saw him at the Fangoria horror convention this weekend...He showed us some unscreened footage from his upcoming ...Of The Dead movie.

Fukkin... Conventions. I always miss out on them. -_-

But Alkaizer, if you're gonna sit down and list all the things that are wrong with RE5, you'll die of old age before you finish.
Oh wait you're right...Ah well who cares? I'll just sum it up in a few sentences, then again it might be exactly like we've been saying. One sentence," The storyline sucks!"  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:05 pm
Anyway, why talk about how crappy RE5 is in TWO threads, when we can talk about good things in this thread.

As I've stated many times, I pretty much hate Umbrella Chronicles. But among the very small amount of things I DID like about it was Jill's voice actress, Tara Platt.
Well, I recently found out that she's gonna be one of the guests at this year's Anime North. She alone is worth going there for.
Mind you, she did a lot of other work that I like, among some of which is one of the main cast of Persona 3, and Wonder Woman in Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe.
So I'm super hyped for that.
I'm gonna pick up a ticket this Thursday probably.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:26 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Anyway, why talk about how crappy RE5 is in TWO threads, when we can talk about good things in this thread.

As I've stated many times, I pretty much hate Umbrella Chronicles. But among the very small amount of things I DID like about it was Jill's voice actress, Tara Platt.
Well, I recently found out that she's gonna be one of the guests at this year's Anime North. She alone is worth going there for.
Mind you, she did a lot of other work that I like, among some of which is one of the main cast of Persona 3, and Wonder Woman in Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe.
So I'm super hyped for that.
I'm gonna pick up a ticket this Thursday probably.

Sounds like fun. smile

I'd seriously like to meet the voice actor for REmake's Wesker.  

Mjolnir The Hammer

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:34 pm
I'd like to meet Richard Waugh, but I still haven't found his house yet.

Haha, just kidding. But he does live within like 2 hours drive from me. Ah well, maybe when I'm a famous actor I'll get a hold of him.
And maybe when I'm a famous actor, nerds will be coming to see ME at anime conventions.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:40 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

Haha, just kidding. But he does live within like 2 hours drive from me. Ah well, maybe when I'm a famous actor I'll get a hold of him.
And maybe when I'm a famous actor, nerds will be coming to see ME at anime conventions.

Huh? You planning on being a famous anime voice actor?

Tara Platt! She was the new voice of Raine in ToS: Dawn of the New World, and she did a pretty good job with it, even though I'm not a fan of switching VA's.

I love George Romero, but his new movies (Land of the Dead, Diary of the Dead) are nothing compared to his original classics. I hate to say it, but I do believe he's lost some of his touch...Land of the Dead sucked because it felt more like RR's Planet Terror, in which it wasn't scary at all but entertaining for the what it was, which was basically a cheesy b-movie, the likes Bruce would star in. Diary of the Dead, although it had an interesting current concept such as Land of the Dead's, was crappy because of it's use of shaky cam. I will admit it did have some sweat tense scenes of terror in it, but nothing as horrific as in the original trilogy...But his new movie looks pretty damn good...It's concept: Is it possible to live with the dead?  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:50 pm
Well, doing voices for video games would be nice. If not, maybe I'll be in some Sci-Fi movie or TV show, and at least pay a visit to a few Comic Cons here and there.

I loved Land of the Dead simply because it was by far the best zombie effects I've ever seen. For the most part. Like, the ones that had like, pieces of their neck torn out, and the skinny dehydrated ones, those looked awesome. The gore was really nice too, when the zombies are chewing on the fingers. It was really well done, which is what separates it from Bruce Campbell B-Movies, is that in Land of the Dead, it was violent, but it was still realistic, it wasn't like the blood was spraying out by the bucket fulls a la Evil Dead 2.
Haven't seen Diary. I'm not a fan of the 'cam corder' movies.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:59 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, doing voices for video games would be nice. If not, maybe I'll be in some Sci-Fi movie or TV show, and at least pay a visit to a few Comic Cons here and there.

I loved Land of the Dead simply because it was by far the best zombie effects I've ever seen. For the most part. Like, the ones that had like, pieces of their neck torn out, and the skinny dehydrated ones, those looked awesome. The gore was really nice too, when the zombies are chewing on the fingers. It was really well done, which is what separates it from Bruce Campbell B-Movies, is that in Land of the Dead, it was violent, but it was still realistic, it wasn't like the blood was spraying out by the bucket fulls a la Evil Dead 2.

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:21 pm
No, definitely not. But I can't say that any of Romero's movies were particularly scary. They all had their moments, but unless you're freaked out by gore, none of them were scary scary. Like, I can say that the first Nightmare on Elm Street was consistently scary, it was often dark and foreboding.

I don't like zombies because they're scary, I like them because they're fascinating. I mean, this isn't some mythological race of creatures like vampires. Zombies are human beings, like us, but they function completely differently. There's no order to them. It's not like, they sleep by day and hunt by night.
It's not like zombies are ever portrayed in an attractive manner (or at least I would hope not). They're always these ugly creatures, infected, cursed, what have you. Zombies aren't a race of their own, so they don't even belong with werewolves and vampires, and other mythological creatures.
Zombies are in a class of their own.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:35 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

Don't see it, worst film he has put out. I made the mistake of buying when it came out than renting it. I also enjoyed his Land of the Dead. Got to see him at his movie premiere in Pittsburgh when it was opening up. Intense indeed!  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:50 pm
I didn't even see Cloverfield.
Blair Witch was actually okay, but it was the first camcorder movie I've seen. And only, for that matter. There's room for at least one of everything in this world. Let Blair Witch 1 be the ONE acceptable camcorder movie.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:29 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

Okay, when you find his house, hold him down so I can coax an autograph out of him. One for you, one for me. xD  

Mjolnir The Hammer

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:48 pm
Well, when I do meet him, you can bet your a** I'll tell him that him not making it into UC, and RE5, is the biggest blessing he could hope for.

My acting coach said that there's a possibility that I could be working in film by this summer, which is super awesome, I really didn't expect it to be possible so fast. I'll have to book lots of private sessions, though. But it'll be worth it. Hey, maybe I'll land a part in the Toronto shooting of the fourth RE movie, this fall.
Here's to hoping.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 591 592 593 594 595 596 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games