Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 592 593 594 595 596 597 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:53 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, when I do meet him, you can bet your a** I'll tell him that him not making it into UC, and RE5, is the biggest blessing he could hope for.

My acting coach said that there's a possibility that I could be working in film by this summer, which is super awesome, I really didn't expect it to be possible so fast. I'll have to book lots of private sessions, though. But it'll be worth it. Hey, maybe I'll land a part in the Toronto shooting of the fourth RE movie, this fall.
Here's to hoping.

That'd be bitching if you got a roll in that. Let us know what becomes of your summer.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:02 pm
But of course. I wouldn't leave you guys behind. You'd be the only guild on Gaia where a cast member of a Resident Evil was once Co-Captain.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:10 pm
Too bad you can't use the guild as a resume booster.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:12 pm
Lol, it's okay. I have a friend who speaks to Paul Anderson on a regular basis, so maybe she can put in a good word for me.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:15 pm
Just off the record, i thought u were in the game design field, did u change careers all of a sudden?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:21 pm
Yeah, with this whole economic regression, and what with Sony, EA, and all the big companies laying off 1000s of employees, I don't stand a damn chance of entering the game developing industry.
So I'm going after my plan A, which I should've done in the first place: Acting.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:27 pm
Seems like movies are the only things making money these days. Acting sounded nice at the moment, then stage fright kicks in. I am not a dramatic individual, "DAMN!" I'll stick to graphic design.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:29 pm
Yeah, well, if it's anything like the great depression of the 1930's, movies are gonna do very very good in near future.
And yeah, lately I've noticed theatre has been getting more popular too. Toronto has like, 3 new major theatre venues since 2006, and they're all booming. Dirty Dancing, We Will Rock You, Sound of Music. Awesome stuff.
And of course, Evil Dead: The Musical. Best. Thing. Ever. That's another one of my goals, I'm gonna be the next Evil Dead Musical Ash.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:38 pm
I'd stick to voice-acting if ever an opportunity were given to me.

Stage fright whoops my a** when I read a piece of writing every single time, even in my classes. -.-;  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:47 pm
I'll try to work all fields as much as I could. I wanna be well rounded. But mostly movies though.
I wanna be the next xXx. cool  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:49 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I'll try to work all fields as much as I could. I wanna be well rounded. But mostly movies though.
I wanna be the next xXx. cool

LOL, Nice parallel.

I just wanna say that by the end of that movie, my TV was gushing cheese due to the cheesiness. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:54 pm
xXx 2 was better than 1 I think. The cheesiness was in making Vin Diesel's character a guy who loves rap music, extreme sports and video games. Gee, can you cater to teenage boys any more than that?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:58 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
xXx 2 was better than 1 I think. The cheesiness was in making Vin Diesel's character a guy who loves rap music, extreme sports and video games. Gee, can you cater to teenage boys any more than that?

Not me, apparently. I'm a pretty critical guy when it comes to movies. Media for the masses of sheep is no good for me, but the fact that my brother's friends like that kinda stuff is some indication of the viewers.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:00 pm
Plus Vin Diesel isn't nearly as awesome of an actor as Ice Cube.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:03 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Plus Vin Diesel isn't nearly as awesome of an actor as Ice Cube.

Ehr... I kinda lost all due respect when I watched 'Are we there yet?'. LOL  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 592 593 594 595 596 597 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games