Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5941 5942 5943 5944 5945 5946 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Kaos Incarnate

Shadowy Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:57 am

Gone back to my previous avi, with a slight addition
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:06 am

Lady Psycho Sexy
Surgery games.

*shudder*

Iknoerite? I'm always interested, but it's just too icky. crying

Allegro

Pretty Pretty President

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:10 am

Allegro
Lady Psycho Sexy
Surgery games.

*shudder*

I can't handle stuff like that, even in a game. Absolutely no stomach for gore. D:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:16 am

Lady Psycho Sexy
Surgery games.

*shudder*

Sugery, amony other things, makes me hungy
xd

Almost EVERYTHING makes me hungry
ninja

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Allegro

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:18 am

Lady Psycho Sexy
Allegro
Lady Psycho Sexy
Surgery games.

*shudder*

I can't handle stuff like that, even in a game. Absolutely no stomach for gore. D:

I have problems with Resident Evil 4, and those are zombies (kinda sorta), so I don't think that Trauma Center and LifeSigns are the games for me.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:25 am

Allegro
I have problems with Resident Evil 4, and those are zombies (kinda sorta), so I don't think that Trauma Center and LifeSigns are the games for me.

Silent Hill. That game haunts me. D: I swear, I lose sleep at night when I hear static on a radio. And I've never even played it. Just...watched over people's shoulders. You can't look away.

Pretty Pretty President

Allegro

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:30 am

Lady Psycho Sexy
Allegro

Silent Hill. That game haunts me. D: I swear, I lose sleep at night when I hear static on a radio. And I've never even played it. Just...watched over people's shoulders. You can't look away.

Silent Hill/ Eternal Darkness are games I will play every New Year's Eve with a bunch of friends, just to start the year scared out of our pants.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:40 am

CockroachHunter-S
Rogue Ravel
Got a call from DG just a moment ago. He's made a new account and sent an invite to get back in the cult already.

Ok, now, we just gotta wait a few days... What's his new username?

He wouldn't tell me for "security reasons". His still the whiny wuss he's always been.

Rogue Ravel

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:48 am

Rogue Ravel
CockroachHunter-S
Rogue Ravel
Got a call from DG just a moment ago. He's made a new account and sent an invite to get back in the cult already.

Ok, now, we just gotta wait a few days... What's his new username?

He wouldn't tell me for "security reasons". His still the whiny wuss he's always been.

xd Some "friend" you are.
Jokes, jokes...

ninja
NONAG DRAGMIRE IS GOING TO BRING THE CULT-OLYPSE WITH HIS BEGGING FOR GOLD AND NOOB-SPEAK
scream
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:57 am

Allegro
Lady Psycho Sexy
Allegro

Silent Hill/ Eternal Darkness are games I will play every New Year's Eve with a bunch of friends, just to start the year scared out of our pants.
Not me. You hand me the controller while that game's on and I'll throw it down and run.

But that's probably at least somewhat attributed to the fact that I have an irrational fear of the game over screen.

Pretty Pretty President

Rogue Ravel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:00 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Allegro
Lady Psycho Sexy
Allegro

Not me. You hand me the controller while that game's on and I'll throw it down and run.

But that's probably at least somewhat attributed to the fact that I have an irrational fear of the game over screen.

O.o! "game-over-screenphobia"?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:06 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Allegro
Lady Psycho Sexy
Allegro

Aww, no worries. You can come over and I'll make the popcorn and tea. domokun You can watch something on my computer while I scream like a girl.

Allegro

Pretty Pretty President

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:14 pm

Allegro
Aww, no worries. You can come over and I'll make the popcorn and tea. domokun You can watch something on my computer while I scream like a girl.
I can watch it just fine. Just...not play it.

@Ravel: It's a curse. I'd do anything to avoid a game over. Backtrack and find extra one-ups, run away from an important battle, level up way too much, whore glitches, overstock on fairies... I take every unnecessary precaution possible because I hate that freaking screen. It's humiliating.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:20 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Allegro
I can watch it just fine. Just...not play it.

@Ravel: It's a curse. I'd do anything to avoid a game over. Backtrack and find extra one-ups, run away from an important battle, level up way too much, whore glitches, overstock on fairies... I take every unnecessary precaution possible because I hate that freaking screen. It's humiliating.

Ah, yes, But do you also just turn off the system when you know you're about to get that screen?

Rogue Ravel

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:24 pm

Feeeeeeeeesh.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5941 5942 5943 5944 5945 5946 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games