Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5945 5946 5947 5948 5949 5950 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

Robomonkey34

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:14 pm
so seriously guys teh soggy pancakes or the dry ones? whos gunna win question  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:06 pm

STD ish back ;D
heart

Dictator STD

Robomonkey34

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:01 pm
hey STD who do u thing will win dry burning_eyes or soggy crying pancakes?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:24 pm

soggy

Gaia is really being bitchy today ;T
So i'm gonna take off for now ^^
heart

Dictator STD

Whos That Guy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:35 pm
-yawns-

-o-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:51 pm
Gaia's suffering from PMS >_>

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Liquid Muffin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:44 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny
Gaia's suffering from PMS >_>
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Happy Holidays~
{
rofl rofl }

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:52 pm
-giggle-

That's one of the best quotes I heard today since my friend said "Boys are stupid. We should all be lesbians."

Whos That Guy

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:53 pm
Muffin and Pinky - Thanks. xD I had a thread in Q&A about the server problems and someone said 'PMS much?' (or hinted at that, they didn't really say it directly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:54 pm
Stuff I hate about the holidays...

1. Finding the right gifts...no seriuosly. When you got your bratty little cousin on your "To Buy" list, you know its gonna be a hassle. They always want a specific something. They want a Power Ranger action figure, it has to be the red one. They want a Harry Potter movie, it has to be the 4th one. They want a tv, it has to be Sony! They want a freakin red Power Ranger they can buy it themselves! Here's a gift card for ya little b***h...  

DumberDan

Whos That Guy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:56 pm
Simplistic- -giggle-

Dan- D; Ouch. I made my mom a wish list for the first time in sixteen years, and she won't tell me what she wants. She's the ONLY person whom I haven't boughten anything for yet.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:56 pm
DumberDan
Stuff I hate about the holidays...

1. Finding the right gifts...no seriuosly. When you got your bratty little cousin on your "To Buy" list, you know its gonna be a hassle. They always want a specific something. They want a Power Ranger action figure, it has to be the red one. They want a Harry Potter movie, it has to be the 4th one. They want a tv, it has to be Sony! They want a freakin red Power Ranger they can buy it themselves! Here's a gift card for ya little b***h...
o 3o I'm sorry the holidays suck.

I told my mom to get me an mp3 player (it's the only thing I've asked for) and she bought me a two dollar anime insider magazine, that doesn't even have any awesome articles in it. ==;

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

chaos_moon66

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:59 pm
Hey guys. What's up?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:59 pm
2. Literally buying the gifts and the effect it leaves. Its the freakin holidays...your lazy, you want to sit at home in a nog induced coma...but noooooo, your whiny family demands you buy them something, so you have to get off your butt and actually do something. Uncle Phil wants a power saw, lets run to Lowes. Your Nephew Billy wants Halo 3, off to Best Buy. Dad wants to play a round of golf, off to the country. Once your done, you're left with half a tank of gas, a hole in your pocket, and a helluva hangover...  

DumberDan

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:03 pm
DumberDan
2. Literally buying the gifts and the effect it leaves. Its the freakin holidays...your lazy, you want to sit at home in a nog induced coma...but noooooo, your whiny family demands you buy them something, so you have to get off your butt and actually do something. Uncle Phil wants a power saw, lets run to Lowes. Your Nephew Billy wants Halo 3, off to Best Buy. Dad wants to play a round of golf, off to the country. Once your done, you're left with half a tank of gas, a hole in your pocket, and a helluva hangover...
Hey Chaos.

Dan, I don't mean to be tooting a horn, but.....that's life. sweatdrop
I still haven't gotten paid yet. (I'm promised tomorrow, though I should have been paid friday) and the first thing I'm doing is putting my money in checking, and then seeing how much willpower I have not to spend it. User Image

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5945 5946 5947 5948 5949 5950 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games