Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5955 5956 5957 5958 5959 5960 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

vahn staffear II

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:41 am

hello everyone
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:42 am

Hi Vahn! how are you?^___^

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Alef

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:43 am

Goodness I feel so lazy, I need to practice more. My clarinet teacher stopped teaching like for the same school district this summer, and we don't know what happened to him. Like I should work on my own I know, but if I still went to him, it would push me to play more...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:43 am

I've been doing peroxide treatments... But it'll probably work and feel better if I lay on the couch instead of tilt my head... Well don't expect me to respond so much! I'm off to try and fix at least one ear!

Shinygami

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:44 am

I'm terrible with keeping up with you all...everyone types so fast here. Dx
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:44 am

im good perl how bout you?

vahn staffear II

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:45 am

same ehre Alef, and oohh!!! I've always wanted to play clarinet, because high school, in order to play the saxophone, you had to play the clarinet. But then, I was like x___x;;; my cardio sucks, and I like violin anyways it's somewhat easier. XD

EDIT:

>__<;; Sorry Raine...>_<;;;;

I'm good thank you for asking^_^

and see ya Marcus!take care!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:48 am

Yea, I played Tenor Saxophone as well. Bass Clarinet was like the same thing only just deeper I guess. I played that for some musicals. I took a few months lessons of Piano so I could be ready for that too. Cuz I'm going to need to know everything I guess. I've had a little experience with a violin, my one friend plays really well and he showed me how to hold it the right way, but I the most I could do was run the bow across the strings.. ^^;;;

Alef

Hilarious Loiterer

Banana-flavored Lollipop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:49 am

I played the clarinet but I hated the teacher so I quit after a year. XD Even though I was going to a new school... XD And I killed all my reeds so I really can't play it anymore... Now I have a guitar that's sitting in my room with a string broken for the second time since I got it. XD
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:49 am

Sorry guys. My dad made me help him with something, and then started ranting at me. -.-;;

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:50 am

mummy made me eat lunch... since I skipped dinner last night and breakfast this morning to study... she says that I'm not eating enough...

ironically, she's also the one who tells me that I'm fat, and to lose weight >.>
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:50 am

User Image

LibrarianThaedrisAedis

vahn staffear II

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:52 am

boobies!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:52 am

wcb Spazzie!

XDDDD I wanted to play the flute too or the harp XDDD *swoons* my cousins have been playing the playing for the longest time, they're so good crying I envy them..T___T;;

Hi Kiwi!^__^

hahaha, my mom's like that too Riyoku -__-;;

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Shinygami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:53 am

Well... I can still feel the clogs but I can hear from one ear...
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5955 5956 5957 5958 5959 5960 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games