Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 594 595 596 597 598 599 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:53 pm
Detroit, huh. Like Esham? I loves me some Esham.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:55 pm
I haven't heard too much of Esham, but what I have heard I liked.
Trick Trick is another one. I know he had a big single with Eminem back in 2005, but still, I wouldn't call him mainstream.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:59 pm
I've never heard of him. And pretty much the only Eminem album I can stomach is the Slim Shady L.P. Just for that song, "If I Had". That's probably one of my all time favorites.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:06 pm
Trick Trick sounds kinda like Lil' John, in his voice quality, but he can actually put together a coherent sentence.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:10 pm
Oh my god! Have you ever heard that Lil' John song, "Read a Book"? It's hilarious!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:13 pm
Nope, haven't heard that one. About the only songs by Lil' John that I have heard, or that I do listen to are the ones that feature other rappers I like, such as Ice Cube, or Krayzie Bone. Well, that, and who can forget, "Til the sweat drop down my balls!"  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:29 pm
Read a Book  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:26 pm
That is... The best thing... I've ever seen.... In my life...  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:26 am
Thee Stranger

rofl

I only knew about that song from YTMND.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:26 am
Okay. I have a real quick, very important question... does anybody know who I'm supposed to be?  

Thee Stranger

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:56 am
@Thee Stranger:... sad ...Billy, from Zombies ate my Neighbors (Kidding, of course)? Also, that read a book s**t was LOLarious.

@Bio: Bio, if I can realize my dream of bringing originality back to the Hollywood underground, we definitely need to collaborate.

Also, Kung Pow is the greatest comedy movie known to man, dammit! It is actually in my top 5 favorite comedies of all time! And yeah, where the ******** is that sequel?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:55 am
Thee Stranger
Okay. I have a real quick, very important question... does anybody know who I'm supposed to be?

...Edward from RE0?

I wouldn't mind being an actress, but my stage fright and lack of acting skills gets in the way of that. razz

Lol, I love Kung Pow!! XD I haven't watched it in awhile though. sweatdrop

Vankala

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:00 pm
Vankala
Thee Stranger

...Edward from RE0?

Damn, you beat me!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:23 pm
Wooh, Bio, let's celebrate: New season of South Park premiers tonight! Their target: The Jonas Brothers! Yessssssss!  

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:47 pm
Because my husband works tonight I won't be able to watch it (we're going to watch the repeat together). sweatdrop

I hope they make fun of Resident Evil next week. rofl  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 594 595 596 597 598 599 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games