Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5964 5965 5966 5967 5968 5969 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:16 pm

Irish-Sama
I was referring to a girl I actually know. I also accept that no one really knows what love is until they are in their twenties and thirties, love to teenagers is all superficial.

EDIT: Firu I have always been like this, I also have a fetish-ish thing where I like when a girl has some bones that show, like hips and clavicles.

Irish, for one, you may believe that someone doesn't know what love is, but that's because you think they haven't lived long enough. Well, hate to break it to you, but I know a lot of people who have lived a lot more than you can believe. People who have learned what a bone and blood looks like on their first day of kindergarden. People who have felt the pain of a loved one beating them down. And let me put it this way, if they made a movie of these peoples lives, there would be more sequels than harry potter.

And yes, I know about your fetishises
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:21 pm

Firu I live near Detroit, one of the hardest cities around, I have had very good friends die for no reason, one of my friends was shot then beat for two hours just cause a guy wanted to steal his phone. He didn't die for two weeks but he lived in a completely broken state, they fed him with a iv and all he could really do was talk. i have seen some really ******** up s**t but I don't let it get me down. Sure I am sad when a friend dies but I get over it, why? Cause it is ******** life and it happens all over and it will not end.

Irish-Sama

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:21 pm

Irish-Sama
I was referring to a girl I actually know. I also accept that no one really knows what love is until they are in their twenties and thirties, love to teenagers is all superficial.

EDIT: Firu I have always been like this, I also have a fetish-ish thing where I like when a girl has some bones that show, like hips and clavicles.

Not true. My best friend loves his girlfriend. They are like... Magnets.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:26 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha
Irish-Sama

Bolded the word that works to explain that.

Irish-Sama

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:36 pm

Irish-Sama
Lord Akira Uchiha
Irish-Sama

Bolded the word that works to explain that.

No, It isn't on the Surface. They know everything about one another. She is with him despite what her parents say, and She is not rebellious.

He is turning 19 in a month, she turns 18 in 5 days, and he already asked her to marry him. She said yes. The Ring cost him 4000 Dollars.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:39 pm

Sounds cool but I know what will more than likely happen next, as it happens to much now a days, people think they actually do love them and they start finding out little things they never knew and blam divorce.

Irish-Sama

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:44 pm

Irish-Sama
Sounds cool but I know what will more than likely happen next, as it happens to much now a days, people think they actually do love them and they start finding out little things they never knew and blam divorce.

He had nothing before his job, he They come into this Relationship Mutually. I knew her before him. I have been friends with her for 4 years, him for 10. They are perfect for each other. You have no Idea.

It happens sometimes, Irish.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:49 pm

wow, you guys sound so cynical. Like Soul and Etheral, I stay in Virginia and in the particular area where I stay news of death comes not locally but from some far out city like Newport News of somewhere in North Carolina near the norther border. The hardest things me or any of my friends has ever had to deal with is the suicide of one of our classmates, who shot himself in the head. Unfortunately this alone did not kill him, he lived with him motor skills and other such critical functions no longer working and became trapped in his own body. Inevitably his mother chose to have him disconnected from the machine and what not keeping him alive. So to hear things come from others such as what you said Irish is actually quite shocking for me.

Adloquium

Versatile Genius

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:55 pm

I guess things are different everywhere, How ever here what I said happens 99% percent of the time.

Bio, you are lucky.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Hmmm yes, i leave to see my new house, and BAM! Everyone is talking about Skanks, and love, and sex, XD its so funny.

Well, not a big fan of Detroit, most the people there are rude, disrespectful, pissy, find reasons to make you pissed off, moochers, yeah, im not saying you are Irish, i am just sayign this cause well, my roommate is from detroit, and i want to murder him.

Im good on staying on the west side of michigan.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:29 pm

What part? I have family in Muskegon right on Lake Michigan.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:43 pm

Gah I need thinner leaded drawing pencils.

Irish-Sama

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:15 pm

Importing pictures, when I get home tonight I'll give all of you guys a laugh with my started attempt at drawing an OC, I haven't drawn in over a year.......
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Irish-Sama
Crimson Remedy
Irish-Sama
Crimson Remedy
Irish-Sama
My Christmas got good when I went to my girlfriends house.
Naughty thoughts?

Not to bad we just madeout and I was felling her boobs.

Boobs are nice. Squishy and fun.

I agree. C:
I guess you didn't need your byakugan to see through that shirt. xd

Dark-Ninja70

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:22 pm

SixPaths, I accepted your request, however, you may only make characters on ONE account. Mules are fine, but not for creating characters.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5964 5965 5966 5967 5968 5969 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games