Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:12 pm
That would be awesome, but I highly doubt it...I wonder, if they did do one, what would be it's plot? Zombies invade South Park, and Cartman becomes a stereotypical action hero to save it's residents? I can just imagine it now...

Cartman: Respect my authoritah, god damn zombies!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:29 pm
Perhaps they'll make fun of the ignorant new fans? mrgreen

What kind of preachy lesson would they teach I wonder?  

MadamTarantula

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:34 pm
AngelaAshford
Vankala
Thee Stranger
Okay. I have a real quick, very important question... does anybody know who I'm supposed to be?

...Edward from RE0?

Damn, you beat me!

Thanks. Awesome, that means it's good enough for the arenas then. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:38 pm
Now you're either Brad or Kevin. Though by the eyes, I'm guessing Brad.

Damn, I don't think they air new South Park in Canada, last time it was always a week behind. I'll download it though.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:53 pm
He's Brad. xd

@ Stranger: Since you're Brad, you should add some baby chickens to your avi. 3nodding

Edit: What do you guys think of the new Guild template? It's going to take me a little to get used to.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:05 pm
Well, it's alright. There's nothing really wrong with it, and yeah it might take some getting used to. But honestly, it's completely unnecessary. I don't see why the idiot Gaia admins do this stupid crap. It's a waste of their time, and only makes things less comfortable for us.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:44 pm
I keep on going to the guild members section cuz that's where the forum button used to be, dammit!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:59 pm
See what I mean?  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:53 pm
Damn, doing an Ash avi is hard...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:36 pm
It's not that bad.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:50 pm
Is every guy on here dressing up as Ash now?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:21 pm
I just did it to show him an example of an awesome Ash avatar. Besides, I've had this look before.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:42 pm
Whoosh, took a little digging, but here's my Ash cosplay from about a year or so back:

User Image

I was trying to emulate the box art from Army of Darkness... and the katana is supposed to be his boomstick.

@Angela: What are these baby chickens of which you speak?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:26 am
You're looking for the Chubby and Baby Chicky. 3nodding  

MadamTarantula

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm actually using this pic for my base. By the way, what shirt are you wearing Bio? This vest was the closest one I could find to the real deal. I'm not using the black cross belts because they don't resemble the one he is wearing very well, and I though about using the katana's sheath as a boomstick replicate, but it just doesn't really work, ya know? As far as I could tell, after extensively studying some photos from this scene, I think I got the pants, belt, and shoes down pat...Mostly.

[EDIT] The South Park season premier was ******** funny as all hell. Even if it sucked, the super funny Mr. Slave cameo made it worth watching anyways.

Also, prepare people: At Midnight tonight, the beginning of the end...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games