Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 596 597 598 599 600 601 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:37 pm
1298. What are 5 traits that make someone ugly?

Prejudice, Rudeness, Disrespectful, Close-minded, Selfish

1299. Do you hate when people tell you to smile?

Sometimes

1300. Do you like the writing of Douglas Adams?

Who?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:38 pm
*chuckles* I've never heard the talking part at the end of Fergie's "London Bridge" before. It's quite amusing hearing the various British guys talking and trying to sing Fergie's song a bit. sweatdrop And oh, how I love British accents.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:41 pm
1301. Can “what you don't know” actually hurt you?

Sometimes, yeah. Like right now... I have a slight crush on someone but I don't know whether he's already taken or not, and whether he would even consider being with me if I did decide to take things further beyond the crush stage. *sighs* Seems to be a common trend for the crushes I end up having.

1302. Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Nope

1303. What people or objects would you describe as “pure”?

God and Jesus Christ and whoever the Holy Spirit is.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:42 pm
1304. Are you into bookcrossing (If you aren’t sure, check out www.bookcrossing.com)?

Never heard of it.

1305. Have you ever had a pen pal?

Yeah, back when I was in elementary or middle school.

1306. Have you ever had a package pal (same as a pen pal but you send each other surprise gifts instead of letters)?

No  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:45 pm
1307. Is there a particular word or phrase that annoys you?

Cuss words

1308. Is there an online game you like to play?

Farmville

1309. What group of people is the most discriminated against in your opinion or experience?

The Queer community  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:47 pm
1310. What do you like best about bras and underwear?

Being able to cover up my private parts? *shrugs*

1311. Are you afraid of living in oblivion?

No

1312. Before you were born you got to pick your life from one of these. Which do you pick?
~ You are successful from the start, a musical genius, good looking, wealthy. You become a rock star, get super famous, make your mark on the world and die at 27.
~ You are caring and compassionate. You love animals and adopt more and more as you grow older. You foster and nurture and care for them all of your life.
~ You sit home playing video games for 70 years.

The second choice.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:51 pm
1313. What is broken in your: Car? School? House? Life? Soul? Brain?

There's nothing broken. The use of money. Nothing. Hmm... the love department of my life. There seems to be a piece missing - perhaps the piece that is located in my true love. Nothing.

1314. Which one will you fix first?

There's not much I can do solely on my own.

1315. Tell me all your thoughts on god:

He exists. Enough said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:54 pm
1316. What is the strangest note you've ever received?

Hmm... not sure.

1317. Of the following how many can be used to get in touch with you? Phone, Beeper, Voice mail, Email, Cell phone, Snail mail

Phone and cell phone (which both have voice mail), e-mail, snail mail, and online

*cracks up laughing* Beeper?! It's called a pager, mate!

1318. Are you always available/easy to reach, or do you give people a chance to miss you?

I'm fairly easy to reach.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:56 pm
1319. If you got pregnant or impregnated the person you are with now (hypothetical if there is no one in your life just now) would you lean more towards keeping, adopting out, or aborting the baby?

I don't have a significant other at this time, but if I was pregnant, I would keep the child.

1320. If your partner in the pregnancy did not agree with how you felt and pressured you to change your mind or just went ahead with what he or she wanted to do against your wishes, would that affect your ability to continue your relationship with this person?

Well, I'm the mother of this hypothetical child, and it's my choice on what I want to do with the child. If he's not going to be a man and take responsibility as the father, then that's his problem.

1321. Who should have the final say in the decision to have a baby, the woman or the man?

The woman, after all she's the one that's going to be carrying the baby for 9 months or so  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:58 pm
1322. If your boyfriend or girlfriend cheats on you for the first time, do you forgive him or her and take him or her back?

Depends on how strong my relationship with the boyfriend is in the first place, and the scenario of this cheating.

1323. What if it is your husband or wife that cheats on you?

I wouldn't be very pleased with the situation... and my decision would depend on the scenario of the cheating.

1324. Who is more responsible for educating children, parents or schools?

Both have their different subjects to educate the children on.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:01 pm
I know I have a couple of essays to be working on, but they aren't do until the first week of May. And anyway, I already have the basic idea of what I'm writing about for the one paper for 20th/21st C. Lit. class. So, I'm not going to worry too much. It's the weekend anyway. I'm going to relax and enjoy it. I have the rest of the weekdays to work on the papers, since I have no other homework to do now. 3nodding And I'll probably end up taking my laptop with me on my long days, so I'll have something to do. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:03 pm
1325. Are you into new age things?

Like what?

1326. Are you very: Nervous? Anxious? High strung? Organized? Tense? Rigid? Skeptical?

I can be a bit high strung and skeptical at times. I'm fairly organized.

1327. Do you perceive reality differently from others? How?

Probably. *shrugs*  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:04 pm
1328. If you asked someone, “Do you masturbate?” and he or she says, “No,” would you assume he or she was lying?

I wouldn't even be asking that question in the first place. Anyway, no, I wouldn't assume they are lying.

1329. What do you blame things on?

Depends on the situation.

1330. Do you want to be naked and famous?

No  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:08 pm
1331. Ice Cube or LL Cool J?

LL Cool J, I guess

1332. What are your feelings about rap music?

I don't like it.

1333. Cypress Hill or Roxy Music? BSB or N'sync or NKOTB? Debbie Gibson or Paula Abdul? Eminem or Kid Rock? Weezer or the Get Up Kids?

Never heard of either one. N'Sync and Backstreet Boys. I don't think I've ever heard Debbie's music, so I'll just go with Paula. Hmm... not really familiar with much of either music; so, no opinion. I've heard of Weezer, but I don't know what sort of music he does; never heard of Get Up Kids.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:12 pm
1334. If you could solve just one of the world's problems what would you choose to solve?

The economy. No more debt, plenty of good jobs for everyone, no more poverty, so on and so forth.

1335. Would you make a good: Counselor? Visual artist? Teacher? Pilot? Secretary? Cashier? Waiter or waitress? Veterinary assistant? Office manager? Stage manager? Actor or actress? Sales girl or guy? Pizza delivery girl or guy? Film director? Business man or woman? CEO? Surgeon? Fire man or woman? Cop?

Yes. Yes. Yes. I don't know. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe. Yes. Maybe. Perhaps. Yes. Maybe. Sure. Yes. Depends on the business. Depends on what I'm the CEO of. No, I don't have the strength to carry all of the stuff they have to carry. Hmm... probably not.

1336. Do you check condoms to see if they are expired before using them?

I've had no use for them.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 596 597 598 599 600 601 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games