Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 596 597 598 599 600 601 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:22 am
I'll be at work. -_-  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:57 am
I'll be sleeping. razz  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:10 am
The Not So Evil Deadite

I'm actually using this pic for my base. By the way, what shirt are you wearing Bio? This vest was the closest one I could find to the real deal. I'm not using the black cross belts because they don't resemble the one he is wearing very well, and I though about using the katana's sheath as a boomstick replicate, but it just doesn't really work, ya know? As far as I could tell, after extensively studying some photos from this scene, I think I got the pants, belt, and shoes down pat...Mostly.

[EDIT] The South Park season premier was ******** funny as all hell. Even if it sucked, the super funny Mr. Slave cameo made it worth watching anyways.

Also, prepare people: At Midnight tonight, the beginning of the end...

It's called "Guys Fashion Blue Top".

Man, speaking of South Park, we should find a bunch of goth kids and get them to pay a visit to every midnight release of RE5, and burn those stores down.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THAAAAAAAAAAANKS

Edit: I decided to get the cross belts afterall, but no katana's sheath!  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:42 am
Well, now that my job here is done, I think I'll sport the Revolver Ocelot look for a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:29 pm
Okay, just my quick initial opinion of RE5. I'll openly admit, it looks like fun. But the game plot wise is just...o.O

There is only one true thing in th game (I think at least) that makes it redeemable:

User Image

*NOSEBLEEDS* And this is it.  

Javanomicron

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:13 pm
That's what makes games redeemable? Well, then in that case, I'll got pick up my copy of DoA Beach Volleyball and Rumble Roses right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:39 pm
Bwahahaha. The redeemable feature for me is the now known inclusion of Zeds and Lickers. I mean, not that it had to be redeemed for me. I know nothing will allow RE5 to be redeemable in your eyes, Bio.

I don't want to get in the middle of an argument over in another thread, but I've always wanted to get into MGS. I've only ever played The Twin Snakes, and that game was amazing. I own MGS2, but I don't want to touch it 'til I play Twin Snakes again, since it's been so long.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:43 pm
Well, that makes you a #2 person for whose sake we have to keep the MGS spoilers away.

And hey, let me put it this way, RE5 would be redeemable, if at least 50% of it was good. And that's not gonna happen. Since RE4 was at least 60% bad, RE5 trumps that one by a landslide.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:28 pm
@Deadite: You don't really need to play Twin Snakes again in order to go into MGS2, as MGS2 doesn't really have much at all to do with MGS1.

@Xeno: Wesker's unlockable S.T.A.R.S. outfit in Merc mode will be cool. 3nodding  

Thee Stranger

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:38 pm
The new RE game has been announced:

Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles

So far, it looks like it's only going to cover RE2. (Edit: It may be including CV and 4 as well.)

Wii ports of REmake and Zero will be coming along as well and they will be $30. I think it's pointless to pay that much for it when you can buy the original Gamecube versions, get the same content, for cheaper.

And for some really good news, Capcom might work on a HD Remix version of Marvel VS. Capcom 2 in the future:

- Click -  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:46 pm
Finally, Claire's model gets the remake it deserves so it can be used in an RE2 REmake. xd

Now all they need to do is ********! mad  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:59 pm
I noticed he still had his hair from 4 in the trailer and I wasn't pleased with that.

I'm really nervous about what they'll do with Leon's character. When we first met Leon in 2, he was just an average joe, who was having one of the worst first days at work ever. In 4, he was a cocky government agent whose cheezy lines and unrealistic, fancy backflips got him out of every bad situation. I hope they keep him the way he was.

Edit: @Stranger: You added the baby chicks! 4laugh

@Xenomina: Looks like someone ate their spinach.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:05 pm
I'm a little worried about Leon's character as well, but as long as they don't add any stupid new plot details, I may actually get this game. And just think of the possibility of how good it could be if it solely focuses on 2!

Hey Canas, check out the Hello, I am a noob section for a lol.  

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:10 pm
Sadly, they might, but it wouldn't hurt to rent.

Come to think of it, if a CV chapter is included, there will undoubtedly be another Wesker side-mission that covers what he did in CV. It makes me curious.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 596 597 598 599 600 601 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games