Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:20 pm
Possibly a new chapter to explain why Wesker was a WARNING!WARNING!SPOILERcloneWARNING!WARNING!
SPOILEREND from the get go, since I guess it's been established as such.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:48 pm
For the love of god, I hope that spoiler is not what I think it is. gonk  

MadamTarantula

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:31 pm
Did you take a look at it? If not, what do you think it is? Don't worry, I won't say if you are right are not...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:51 pm
I've heard crazy speculation over the years that he's some kind of android. It's too outrageous to be true. There's a screencap I saw online of (Spoiler)his potential death, and what I saw was totally ripping off Terminator 2(Spoiler End) so what you said led me to think that.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:56 pm
Thee Stranger
@Deadite: You don't really need to play Twin Snakes again in order to go into MGS2, as MGS2 doesn't really have much at all to do with MGS1.

@Xeno: Wesker's unlockable S.T.A.R.S. outfit in Merc mode will be cool. 3nodding
It's best to play the MGS games in order.

Darkside Chronicles will be another piece of crap made by Capcom just so they can reuse the levels made for the Outbreak Games. How can people stand it?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:01 pm
If you didn't take UC seriously, it's a lot of fun. I don't think they'll ever bring Sergei back and he didn't really affect the story, so I won't consider him with canon along with Ark from Survivor and Lucia from Gaiden.  

MadamTarantula

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:06 pm
I want to play Twin Snakes again cuz there's probably a lot of stuff that I didn't pick up on my last play through three years ago.

And I can hope for The Darkside Chronicles...Being good, that is.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:36 pm
The Not So Evil Deadite
I want to play Twin Snakes again cuz there's probably a lot of stuff that I didn't pick up on my last play through three years ago.

And I can hope for The Darkside Chronicles...Being good, that is.
Yeah, well, even still, Twin Snakes is worth playing again and again even if you know it inside and out. I know I do.

And hey, you can hope, but your hopes are only gonna be shattered. Resident Evil is canonically a dead franchise. Sure, UC can be fun if you play it with the voice overs/subtitles turned off. But then you might as well just play House of the Dead, or keep playing the first UC. Since the storyline is totally ignored.

But people are getting all excited like, "Oh yays! They're gonna redo the RE2 storyline! and the Code veronica storyline!"
Yeah, redo them, and ruin them even further. Enjoy.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:03 pm
If more Alfred is included, then it will make it funnier and a lot more enjoyable. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:05 pm
As far as Twin Snakes goes, it has better gameplay and prettier graphics, but the original MGS has a much more epic feel to it, a better soundtrack and better voice acting. And some of the stunts Snake pulls in Twin Snakes are way too over the top for my tastes. But there are others that are awesome, particularly just about every scene involving the Ninja.

Hm... I think I'd rather see a remake of RE2 rather than another rail shooter, but I don't really think RE2 needs to be remade. I heard somewhere that they're planning to reboot the series after RE5. Maybe that's what it needs. Meh, I don't know.  

Thee Stranger

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:08 pm
If they don't change a single aspect of the story lines, how could they possibly ruin them?

I know it is worth playing again even if you know it inside and out. I mean, I have beaten it at least three times now. I just want to play it once again with my more, err, understanding comprehension of things unknown before so I can get the full story and then move onto MGS2.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:08 pm
AngelaAshford
If more Alfred is included, then it will make it funnier and a lot more enjoyable. mrgreen

Yeah, it would be pretty interesting to see a new-gen Code Veronica, and it would be cool getting to play as Wesker and raid the base and s**t.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:09 pm
Well, I think the graphical and gameplay upgrade are a fair tradeoff for some of those over the top stunts. Besides, when in doubt, blame it on the nanomachines! xd

They should've rebooted it with RE4.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:16 pm
... So I was happy to get my 360 back from repairs yesterday. Second time, but the place I sent it to is always quick. biggrin

...Until it broke again today. I'm going straight to the store tomorrow with the complaint that they should (aka, will by the time my grandpa and I are done) replace it. I mean, seriously. It took a day for it to go bust again.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:17 pm
It's a sign. Fate doesn't want you to play RE5.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games