Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5994 5995 5996 5997 5998 5999 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:50 pm

DANDii Lions--
Go back to B.
>O

b***h I be serious, go back to K.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:50 pm

Official Sasuke Uchiha
The Fall is Inevitable
A sign!

As in, take a picture of yourself holding up a white card with something like, ''I LOVE SHANE'' on it or something.

SO I CAN BE LIKE OMG ILU

then we can get married.

The more traditional sign is called a timestamp and is usually looks like this.

12:32 Pm 12/11/50

It is also traditionally displayed on a female's mammary glands.
Somebodies been chilling on /b/. xd

Dark-Ninja70

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:57 pm

@Dandi: You being gross looking... not. Possible.

@Ninja: In other news, the sky is blue.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:58 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
@Dandi: You being gross looking... not. Possible.

@Ninja: In other news, the sky is blue.
No it's not its black, Its 4am here!

Dark-Ninja70

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:00 am

>.> Zero Suit Samus is ******** sexy... >.> Just saying.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:11 am

In other news, Ish is a d**k and I feel that my reply to his PM was adequate to owning him. (I PMed him earlier asking ''what was that secret you talked about involving Bishamonten? And he responded, ''Bishamonten?'')

Shane: I don't wanna annoy you by pushing you into telling me, but as the Bishamonten is now, it doesn't seem like the strongest angel. It actually seems like one of the weakest. I'm simply hoping the secret you had for whoever got it is good enough to make up for its lack of element increases, element defense, strong abilities, et cetera. Because most of the other angels have stuff like, ''+1 Rank in fire,'' and , ''-1 Rank in Water Damage,'' and the 7 Winged even has immunity to lightning. Also, most of them have several S-Ranked abilities, whereas the 9 Winged only has one, and I don't even understand why it's S.

So I'm hoping I can learn more about it, to make up for these large flaws. Either that, or I'm just gonna try to convince the Crew to, since it's blood element, power up bloodline abilities.

I am not going to tell you s**t, you try and get it changed and I come back, I will reverse the changes. as it is, it is perfectly fine, and if you can't seem to think how to use it well enough, then that's your problem not mine.

Shane: Didn't you say whoever gets it you'd tell them something about it?

d**k: I did, but the fact is, if you can't seem to grasp how powerful it is compared to the 9 tails, I really don't feel like giving you anything. Especially considering you just said a clone that can perform a FREE jutsu (not just free but with a rather large extension in range) isn't worth an S-rank. I mean at cloak 3, you have effectively doubled your range for one attack with that thing.

Shane: Still, an S ranked clone that costs S ranked chakra to use a B ranked skill -Max-, even if it increases the range.... I dunno about that, lol.

But are you saying that Blood Copy is no chakra? If so, really?

And I can't grasp it's power because I only know what is said in the description, which doesn't seem to be much.

But Ish, seriously, pretend you knew NOTHING about the 9 tails. And then go read the description, and then look at the 9 tails, and then look at the 7 and 8 winged.... The description, I don't know about other factors, but the description doesn't make it out to be much.

d**k: Like I said, you are too stupid to see it. Not everything in the guild needs to have an element. I mean if that were the case there would be elements for the curse marks as well. So here's what you do: look at it and use it as it is. If you can't do that, then you suck as an RPer and should just quit now. That is the whole reason BB put in the "you get what you get" rule denying people the ability to remove stuff like cursemarks and angels (which you did)

Shane: Oh yes Ish, I am so stupid, please indulge me in this secret about the Bishamonten.

Oh wait, you didn't even know its name was the Bishamonten, even after having it for SoOoO long, and discovering SoOoOo much about the angel. You looked at the description so well, that you happened to miss the size 24 letters saying that its name was Bishamonten! Your intelligence.... I am astounded. Truly, truly astounded.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:16 am

Moar goodness.

His excuse? ''I DON'T SPEAK WEABOO!''

Maybe he doesn't, but he at least knows how to read... I think?

d**k: Considering I don't speak weeaboo? That's kind of a given that I didn't know. Also considering everytime anyone ever talked about it, they said the 9-wing. They didn't use that other crap. And here's the thing man: I am not giving you s**t no matter how much you try and prod me to do so. You got that through illegal means, you aren't capable of seeing the 9 tail is actually weaker in that all it has is chakra increases, and overall you are just terrible as a crew member in that guild.

Shane: I don't speak weeaboo either, but a name is a name. You can't just call something by how much sticks with feathers on them they have.

I don't need or want your information. I'll find a way to use it better on my own. Bye.

Oh, and don't speak of being a bad Crew member. What did you ever do as Crew, at least when I have been here? Yell at people, threaten to ban people, and do yes, oh yes, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING PRODUCTIVE.

You started arguments, insulted the guild, and kept VC because you have an army of a** kissers who don't realize how counter-productive you are.

Don't even bother to argue with this. If you do, it proves you're even more unaware of the reality of things then I believed.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:21 am

Hey Shane? Do you remember seeing this "Metal Neko-kun' person pt in an application for a profile? I've gone through the last few pages but don't see anything there. And he's trying to claim a Jounin rank without any techniques or history at all...

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:22 am

Lol what?

I'm too lazy to look, arguing with Ish right now.

He's now giving me 1 sentence responses saying my arguments are ''NO U's.''
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:27 am

This guy.

Mental Neko-Kun
Basic Info
Full Name:
Zeiru
Nicknames:
None
Birth Date:
March 17
Race:
Unknown ((His body is painted))
Jounin
Ninja Type/Class:
Sensory/Tracker

Favorites
Animal:
Cat
Color:
Deep Green
Number :
3 and 9
2 Elements:
Grass, Water, Earth
Weapon of choice:
Ninjutsu
Strength:
Tracking/Jutsu
Weakness:
Genjutsu
Jutsu List:
[These are what Basic Shinobi Know. DO NOT ADD ANY JUTSU UNLESS TAUGHT ]
- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
-
-

Summoning: (Chuunin+)
Bloodline: Where At?
Clan: Where At?

Character Description
Looks:
Half of his face is pure white and looks most human but the other side is black and looks like it only beholds half of a face.
From his shoulders he has large fly-trap-like extensions.
Personality:
He is very social, kind, and respectful. Although he doesn't talk to many people unless spoken to first. So in that sence he is very quiet and mysterious.
Background:
As a child he was teased because of his looks and the way he always acted as he grew up. Even though he was a ninja prodigy it took a very long time for people to get used to him because he never gave them a chance.
Village:
Grass
Family:
Zetsu-Long ago relative

Missions Completed
S Rank:

A Rank:

B Rank:

C Rank:

D Rank:

Picture:
User Image

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:30 am

Oh. That didn't get approved, did it?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:33 am

Lmao, he said ''where at'' too blood-lines and clans.

Obviously not a Jounin.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:33 am

Like I said, I looked through the last week of profile applications, and haven't seen it in there. Guy just posted in Grass's Roster with no warning at all.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:35 am

Okay, I'll give him a warning right now.

And I'll delete his profile from Grass.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:36 am

LOL, ISH JUST REALIZED I'M GAY.

I'M THE MOST FLAMBOYANT b***h YOU'LL EVER MEET

WTF
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5994 5995 5996 5997 5998 5999 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games