Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Let's talk about sex. ==HAS BEEN UPDATED YAY! == Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

;3
  <333
View Results

Hartmen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:57 am
Just saying what is considered as loosing your virginity is when you have true sexual intercrouse which is p***s to v****a. Anything else oral and such is not considered loosing your virginity. Then there is "a**l virginity" which is a werid way to look at a**l sex, which is p***s to a**s.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:48 am
Yes! I love sex talk! xD

Pure-chan is teh virgin! I consider losing your virginity to be...uh...p***s x v****a intercourse.

I'm waiting for someone I love. Or if it takes too long someone I seriously trust and is also a virgin >>

Being a virgin, I'd be greatly frightened if I had an STD/got pregnant.

When my cherry is popped, I'm using a condom. Definitely. And I take birth control pills, not because I'm having sex or anything, but to regulate my period (I used to have terrible cramps, and be completely immobile for a whole week each month Dx).

I prefer regular old sex. As for giving head...I don't know. If my boyfriend wanted me to, I guess I would =/ I don't think he'd ask, though, because he's really shy xD As for buttsecks, I don't know. I don't really see the point...It seems like it would hurt, to me Dx

No toys for me Dx Never tried 'em, though...

Turn ons? Asians, above anything else xD You don't even have to be that good looking, just Asian. And yeah, I think moaning's one for everyone xD Another big one for me is...>////> Nipples. Pure likes her nipples. Uh...other than that, I don't know.

Kinkeh things? xD I'm not all that kinky. I'm not opposed to trying anything new, though xD

I'm kinda bisexual >> I like more guys though. There's only been one girl that I ever really LIKED liked.

You spelled hermaphrodites right! xD I probably would date one, if I ever met one that I got along with and really liked ^_^ I think it'd be fun. Like having a gal pal to talk about girly things with, but with a p***s! xD

Never really heard any sex myths...

Everyone masturbates! xD I don't masturbate that often...It just doesn't turn me on...

Uh...^^;; That's kinda personal, isn't it? Bah, I've already said more than I ever should xD I don't shave completely, but I like to stay trimmed...A big ol' forest downstairs is really disgusting, and I live in Florida so I wear bathing suits quite often. Short and curlies sticking out of the sides/top of your bikini bottoms is really nasty Dx I don't like completely shaving, though. Tried it once, hated it when it started growing back. It started itching during school hours, and it was all "GAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Teh Pure

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:58 am
I don't like talking too much about sex with people I don't know cause it's personal to me. But I will say this:
I'm still a virgin and proud of it. I've always hoped that I wouldn't have sex with someone who didn't love me; even though I don't want to wait until marriage for sex, I only want to have it with the person I consider my true love, because it's meaningful to me, it's not just fun, it's about sharing something really intimate with the person you love.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:06 pm
-What do you consider loseing your virginity?
Vaginal Intercourse.

-Is sex that much of a big deal?

Yes and no. It can be whatever you want ranging from very casual, very sensual, rough sex, to very gentle. I wouldn't discount casual sex when I'm single, but I prefer to avoid it, usually.

-Condoms/Birth control: Men, do you use them?
Of course I use condoms.

-Sex positions: Which ones do you enjoy? 69, Doggies style, etc. And how do you perfer you sex? a**l, oral, regular sex?
My favorit kind of sex is intercourse in a position where I can make eye contact with my lover. I consider oral sex to be foreplay, so eating a woman and receiving a bj is very important to me. I'm a breast man, so I also like to suck on nipples, grope them, etc, and, if they're big enough, my fetish is to f**k them too. I like Doggie style if when having the kind of sex where you treat the woman like a slut.

Toys
I like to pleasure my lover with a d***o. It can be fun. Especially if doing double penetration; that way you don't need another guy.

Turn on's Moaning, screaming, begging for more, hearing the words "I love you."

Kinkeh things Gangbangs, swinging/group sex, having her act like a whore during rough sex. I also like to have ejaculate on breasts.

Sexual perferences Bi, but with preference for women.

Herm. Not my thing.

Sex myths "God won't make you pregnant if you repent to a priest your sins of having sex." rolleyes

Masterbation Of course. I do it as frequent as possible. It feels good and has no consequences other than a mess if you don't have tissues nearby.

Pubic hair I shave when in a relationship and would hope my partner would too.  

Slanzer

Sir Fig of Newton

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:20 pm
User Image

Amber ftw for creating such a bold thread.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the standard definition of virginity lets you get away with having a lot of different kinds of sex was still being able to call yourself a virgin. but that was years back when pre-marital sex wasnt a big thing at the time and especially considering the type of censoreship and brainwashing that went on during that time.

so.. to me virginity is any intimate sex act which involves nudity and stimulation with the goal of orgasm counts as sex. I think nudity and stimulation are the "points of no return", not penetration.

as for sex I don't think its that much of a big deal like everyone says; speaking from experience. Its nice, the pleasure and what not, but I guess my hormones arent raging as much as everyone elses. I do like it, but i don't think imma go to parties just to get laid or anything.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fig is STD free and instends to keep it that way.

Well the proctection thing depends on that moment and what type of protection there is. I've had a girl on the pill, so if we were ever in the mood and I had no condom's we wouldnt worry about it. But I liked using them just incase. Figgeh dun want no secret babies.
O:

as for positions. I like most current and even new ones that we just randomly make up with our creative little minds. with the exception of Buttsex. thats a no no. kthxbai. And as for giving head, I guess it just depends on that person's opinion, but I had a gf was kinda in the same mindstate as you PTF but she finally decided she wanted to try it and she liked it. I had no complaints either way.

Never used toys, and don't really intend to.

Lots of things turn me on. Moans, the entire female anatomy, how much i love the person, Fruit roll ups..dont ask. xD

Bondage looks kinda fun. who doesnt love those ' tied to the bed' sort of things

I am straight and that is final.

hermaphrodites?

Masterbation, aye. Lets just say, i've had my fair share too.

I shave actually. Occasionally is more like it though; im lazy. xD
I think all that hair is kinda tacky. I mean.. who wants to reach down someone elses pants and grab a fist full of hair instead of what they were really goin' for. I also would prefer girls to shave as well, but I could care less if they don't. I actually think its more pleasurable without hair.

Now you all no more a little bit about Fig.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:06 pm

This aughta be interesting.

1. Virgin ~ No, regretfully. I go by the legal definition of the term, which is to be penetrated in the a**s. *muttersaboutrapists*
2. Sex ~ I personally think that it is an important part of a relationship. It shows a level of trust that cannot be expressed by words alone. Plus, its fun. Lol.
3. STD/Pregnancy ~ Never had an STD, I'm smarter then they are, and as for pregnancy, there are piccys of my daughter in the picture thread. Only I didn't have her, rhose did.
4. Condom/Birth control ~ I am allergic to latex, and sheepskin condoms cost about 13 bucks for 3 of them, so no. Condoms are evil anyways. As for birth control rhose is on depo.
5. Sex Positions ~ Well now. Name a position, I have done it. I personally like having a female on top, but usually the most "romantic" is the male being on top. I do like doggy, reverse fem domme, and the sideways positions though. And I very much so giving oral. I like receiving oral, but don't ask about it.
6. Toys ~ *drippingsarcasm* Never. Lol. But I will never say what or with who.
7. Turn Ons ~ Hehehe, Meowing, <--- Don't ask. Moaning, biting, having my hair pulled, being scratched, deep kisses, soft touches on my back, I can't think of any others, but rhose should be able to name a few more on me if I missed any. Lol.
8. Kinkeh Things ~ Female Dominance. Um, I can't think of anything else. I've had a threesome once. Bondage is fun both ways. I would more then willingly tie up my partner if we did ever did anything and she would let me. xp
9. Sexual Preference ~ Bi. Kinda. I prefer women, but will do things with very few select males. I really have to trust them.
10. Hermaphrodite ~ I isn't one, but I wanna meet one so I can like. Examine them. Lol.
11. Myths ~ I have heard alot, and don't believe any of them, because no one can prove them.
12. Masturbation ~ I haven't for a while, but with how things are going right now, and how long it has been since I have had sex, I might have to really damn soon.
12. Pubic Hair ~ I have shaved before, I would do it again if I was asked to. I don't mind hair (on my partner) if it isn't like, o forest growing down there, and thick enough that you need a damn machete to get down there.

Ya, so, now you all now about my whole sexual thing. *does a dance* Lol. I dunno, don't ask.

MigamaSavra

imoto_drei

4,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:46 pm
whoo. interesting post. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:14 pm
Definitions of sex on the Web:

• sexual activity: activities associated with sexual intercourse; "they had sex in the back seat" rofl
• either of the two categories (male or female) into which most organisms are divided; "the war between the sexes"
• all of the feelings resulting from the urge to gratify sexual impulses; "he wanted a better sex life"; "the film contained no sex or violence"
• arouse: stimulate sexually; "This movie usually arouses the male audience"
• the properties that distinguish organisms on the basis of their reproductive roles; "she didn't want to know the sex of the foetus"
• tell the sex (of young chickens) O_o

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:27 pm
how cna you be "a virgin...kinda"

i'm a virgin...and i'd consider it being lost when you have regular sex...like...the way you can get pregnant  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:55 pm
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  

DarkWaters50

Sweetest_Citrus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:04 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
Masterbation: Not really.. and I know everyone in here is going to call me a big liar but beleive what you want. I've tried a few times but I just feel awkward doing it. I'm not attracted to me or my hand.. plus I have nails and that doesn't help. If I want to get off (which I am fine with going awhile without) I can just get someone else to do it for me.

That's the same for me. I've tried, but it just doesn't do anything for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:05 pm
Rebel Sheep
how cna you be "a virgin...kinda"

i'm a virgin...and i'd consider it being lost when you have regular sex...like...the way you can get pregnant

And remember: There's no such thing as a 'were-virgin'  

Sweetest_Citrus

Chibi Vampire Karin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:22 pm
im a virgin and i have never masturbated either i dont know how it feels = so yeah lol i think something that would be kinky is like chains lol yeah i am not that sexual at all yet sad  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:41 pm
Just for the record... I'm 18.

Virgin
Yes I am one. And the only way (in my opinion) that you aint considered a vigin is when a dudes p***s enters the girls v****a.

Sex
I don't believe in waiting till marriage but I'm not gonna go ******** some random guy on the street either. I think you should have sex with some you love and trust completely.

STD's/Pregnate
Never had an STD and I never wanna. And I don't wanna get preggers until I'm married and ready for kids.

Condoms/Birth control
When I do have sex, I wouldn't mind the flavored condoms, but I'm a cautious person, so the use of both condoms and BC is necessary.

Sex positions
I'm open to anything, minus a**l. Nothing should go in that exit. It's just wrong. And I'm iffy when it comes to bj's. Other than that, missionary, spooning, doggy w/e it doesn't matter. I'll give it a try.

Toys
I don't have any, but I wouldn't mind having some...

Turn on's
Oh god, ok. Let's see... moaning of course, soft touches on my back, whispering all sexy in my ear, licking/kissing/biting my neck, licking/kissing/biting in general. OH yeah! I'm with Schoodle on the whole hip bone thing. It's ultra sexy.

Kinky
Dominance. Just dominate me and I'll be happy. You can tie me up if you wanna. I'm open to trying new stuff.

Sexual perferences
I'm open, but perfer guys. Though I must say, the sexiest part on a girl to me, is their back. More so, the arch in their lower back... Sexy.

Herm.
I wouldn't mind talking to one and asking questions, but to have a relationship or sex with one is not for me.

Sex myths
Heard some, but I don't remember them.

Masterbation
Of course I've done it, but only a couple times. It doesn't really cut it for me.

Pubic hair
Trimmed, not shaved.

kibou369

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out