Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
How stinking, filthy, disgusting.. UGH. D< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Ughhh. that's horrible. ;-;
  Sucks for him. :talk2hand:
  My preciousssss money. -goldoption-
View Results

Frozen Memories

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:51 pm
CuriousKitty
User Image
*goes to delete cookies*

I had no idea hacks like this existed! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Frozen Memories: So that means all is safe now? Right? xD

Yeah, for now. The cookie grabbing code is obsolete. For now. They can always make new codes, though, so, better to be safe than sorry.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:57 pm
On a random sidenote, for everyone to know.

turtlepower101

I don't know if you guys already knew but Blackragon's back on a new account. Zombi33.

Frozen Memories

Cassiexchan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:02 pm
[ Really, it's so bad that I don't bother doing anything about it.

I'm not stupid enough to click on links in PMs, but if someone has something in their shop to steal my password...well, it sucks for me. I'm notgoing to get to the point where I stop doing anything on Gaia for fear of cookie-grabbers and the like.

Though, hearing they fixed it makes me happy. Hopefully I'll be safe for now. =p
]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:09 pm
Ok you're scaring me. I've never heard of this hack till now. Dam why do people do this kind of stuff.  

Kuromi Charm

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:14 pm
Don't see anything in the rules about this, but if you mods don't like this just delete it. sweatdrop

I have this spiffy free trial-version of a program that keeps those icky key logging thingers away... >.>

http://free.grisoft.com/doc/download-free-anti-rootkit/us/frt/0

AVG was recommended by a friend almost 2 years ago. My laptop was being stupid awhile back and fixed it like new. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:14 pm
Sugrie
Don't see anything in the rules about this, but if you mods don't like this just delete it. sweatdrop

I have this spiffy free trial-version of a program that keeps those icky key logging thingers away... >.>

http://free.grisoft.com/doc/download-free-anti-rootkit/us/frt/0

AVG was recommended by a friend almost 2 years ago. My laptop was being stupid awhile back and fixed it like new. 3nodding

AVG is t3h sex. It's amazing... and free. Much better than Norton. XD  

Frozen Memories

iCrayon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:04 am
Ok,that's just plain scary. Especially since I spend at least half my time in the exchange.

Is there any way to tell when you've entered a store with a hacking code? So then you'd have a chance of changing your pw before they took too much...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:46 am
People truly are pathetic.  

AWoLShadows

Red Toxic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:21 am
Frozen Memories
OH. MY. GOD.

They've been talking about this in t3h Vending Guild for WEEKS now.

Yes, he was hacked. Yes, it was because of a coding in blackragon's minishop in the MP. Because of that, the mods fixed the coding so that couldn't be done anymore.

We all feel sorry for him.

Can we PLEASE move on with life NOW?!

[/rant]

*I know I sound like a b***h, but, damn, he wasn't the only Gaian to ever be hacked. It's just the way it was done that's special... xp*

I just found out about it. And besides, I wasn't so much letting them know he was hacked, but more of the cautions they need to take.

Gaia may have fixed the coding on his shop, but I'm more than sure that other hackers can do the exact same.
Hackers are a problem no one wants. It's better for people to be informed than just forget about it and move on completely.

And the reason I even mentioned is because he's a really nice person. :l  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:43 am
That scary. And blackragon sounds familiar! ='( *gulp* Ive seen that username before. eek  

P e a C o c k -- n a r i

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:21 am
Oh no! I've seen wagnas around the MP quite a bit. I can't believe that happened to him.

I always knew that there was something not right about Blackragon. I've seen his shop and profile before. I was pretty disgusted because I knew that there was no way that all of that stuff was his.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:28 am

Hmm..just new to this thread but I've seen wagnas around the MP for a while but I never bought from him.. xp But was he that filthy rich? Dam then somebody just HAD to have a reason to hack him..I use Mozilla Firefox which warns me about EVERYTHING that would and will happen in the future so I'm not really all that scared. God those damn hackers.. mad Poor wagnas..it should suck SUPER badly for him.

i-lyk-2-hug-naruto

Badger-Infested Stapler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:35 am
That's awful.
D:

Great, now I'm afraid to go shopping in the marketplace! ._.;
But they fixed the coding, so hopefully it shouldn't happen again. Anytime soon, atleast...

I always try to make my avi look...Not so vulnerable. I don't like equipping expensive items, like MCs, because I fear it'll make me a bigger target for hackers. >.O
My best friend on Gaia was hacked. TWICE. She lost all of her stuff. >.<
And then her account got banned. Sad.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:09 pm
Will I get hacked if I even go to blackragon's profile..;~;

-Shivers-

Gawd its scary!

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

Kelsie Kinesis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:53 pm
That has to be like the worse thing to happen to anyone ever..

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff