Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Why? You're not attractive! ..What is it?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Judge on first appearance?
  Yes. Looks matter.
  No. I like to think I'm not shallow.
  Whatever.
View Results

Ominous Lush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:56 pm
You'll follow me back...
With the sun in your eyes and on your own...
Bedshaped and lips of stone...

Attractive:
Style: Geeky, Prep Punked out, Extremely spiffy to my eye.
Face: Strong jaw line, brown eyes, tan, happy eyes, great smile.
Body: Athletic build, strong arms, taller than me, chubby ^.^
Hair: Dark, curly, kinda long
Personality: Relaxed, nice, makes you laugh sometimes, serious when needs to be, kinda shy. Plays video games.

Unattractive
Style: Horrible sence of style, tennis shoes, high waters.
Face: Oily, weak jaw, white heads that stare at you
Body: Extremely skinny, Extremely Strong, Extremely big... anything that looks unhealthy. xD
Hair: Oily, bald, army cut... yeah
Personality:Annoying, extremely shy to the point of akwardness, thinks they are really cool but they aren't, akward.

Strange attractions:
I was attracted to this one guy who was wearing kinda small bright purple swim trunks. I think that is what attracted me to him and then he had a really nice smile... but he turned me off a bit because he looked like my sisters boyfriend in a wig. xD
I tend to like guys who are flawed more than guys that are all prince charming.
I like guys with curly brown hair and beards. xD
Braces are cute and so are a little bit of freckles.
Scars are really cool.. especially if it a slice across your left facial cheeck.
Eyelashes that are curly! ^^ So cute!

Strange turn-offs:
Laughs and what they eat.

...You'll knock on my door
...And up we'll go in white light
...I don't think so
...But what do I know

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:01 pm
Dance with me below crystal knives...
Hmm, I actually don't mind acne too much as long as it doesn't cover their entire face o____o

But BO = The worst Dx
...We'll dance in fear of our own lives.

Coquilles

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:28 pm
Hehehe!

I like cute guys. :3 Long hair, pretty eyes, nice smile, friendly and just generally fun to be with. Recently I've discovered I have a thing for a certain kind of nose. o.o Aaannnd... Tall boys, 'cuz I'm 6'/183-ish cm. My boyfriend is short though; at least to me. Then I've always had a thing with blond hair and blue/gray eyed guys...

I don't have issues with weight, unless they're ginormous and might smoosh me. Overly muscular guys scare me, and I'm already a stick. There's no room for another one.

Acne is a no. I love popping zits, but that's too much for me. BO is the worst thing EVER. I used to be locker neighbors with a guy that smelled HORRID. Ugh. I seriously held my breath and ran away as fast as I could. Oh, how I love how my boyfriend smells... but he's a sissy and can't handle me popping his icky pimples. XD

The one strange thing about me is that I like guys who understand the whole mood disorder thing. Even better if they're crazy too. Ugh. That's probably a bad thing...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:40 pm
I'm a big sucker for cute geeky girls with glasses. Also short hair. I don't know why. I just am.

But, bo and bad breathe is probably a bad things out of it all. But, Bad breathe can mostly be taken away as well as bo.  

Breath of Vermillion

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Narcissistic Literature

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:56 pm
She lay down on the grass,
Looking up at the sky,
thinking, it’s all she can do.
If she disappeared she would not be missed.
She will be gone just like everyone else.

Getting up from the grass,
she walks on the sand,
looking outward towards the sea.
She walks into the water high up above her knees.

~~~♥~~~♥ Narc Lit ♥~~~♥~~~

Umm.. I find guys who are like me to be attractive.. I also find guys with a difference to themselves attractive.

Example number one: A guy I obsessed over for a year, I liked him not only because he is intelligent and witty, but because he once dyed his hair purple, which later sun-bleached itself to pink, and his hair grew out, hence he had pinkish/blonde tips, but long brown hair from root to ear. I literally Bipolared on him...

Another attraction = my friendship with crush/person.

I fell in like with a friend from ski team, and it turns out that at the time he liked me back, even if I was imo... crying He is fairly hairy all over, and is funny in the gross way... Like for instance, when on a ski trip my friend and I walked by their room whose door was open halfway, and he suddenly gave us a notice that he was taking his pants off.. not even bothering to close the door...

He was also my DnD mate and best friend at the time, he's still a best friend, but I haven't hung out with him in forever.

Other odd crushes: Class clowns/village idiots... And their friends... Guys who look lonerish.... guys who are lonerish... intelligent, shy guys. Geeky-anime-magic-dnd-and-other-card-games-playing guys... =3

Current attraction = My loverly boyfriend. Has curly hair, like me, only mine is longer, and sadly, he has acne like me. I don't feel awkward around him. He is now my best friend, and boyfriend, he used to be a close friend when we first started dating. He also has beautiful eyes... I'm a sucker for eyes... =/ He's also a geek like me.. =3 Oh yeah I tend to like the Jew-trait guys too... even if they're not Jewish... [aka. big nose, etc..] =?

Other odd crushes = guys with pretty hair, asian friend of mine who I can confide with.. I tend to fall for guys I can speak to and confide in... Before dating my boyfriend, I told him about a guy I liked and asked for advice..

I also fall for the sophisticated, artistic, Humbert-like guys [no, not *****].

~~~♥~~~♥ Narc Lit ♥~~~♥~~~

The waves softly hit her legs.
She looks at the sunset and its yellow-red hues
she walks into the sea, farther and farther,
opening her arms towards the wave.
The water is high up to her hips.
The wave comes towards her.
She looks at the wave with her arms stretched out;
the water starts to rage, the wave hits her body hard.
Then the water calms down. The water recedes,
then darkness falls, and all goes dark.
The sun goes down and the day is done.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:36 am
I usually don't depend on looks, I like funny and athletic guys, but it helps if they're cute with regular kind of hair hard to explain sweatdrop but I like them being my same height, or just about...yeh...  

ssdfdt5

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:57 am
I like longer hair on boys. Chin-length and so on- and I absolutely adore curls and waves. And a few freckles never hurt.
That's physical. You give me a sweet, friendly, polite boy I can hang and laugh with, and I just can't stay away.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:33 am
I like girls with long hair, a little shorter than me, athletic, a good friend, someone I can talk to, a good kisser, belly button piercing, and actual likes me for me. I hate dumb people so she has to be smart and have a good personality.  

Rubbery duck

Bermuda Triangle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:02 am
body hair.
I dated a wolf man.

Not sexy.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:11 am
Everyone's strange in their own way. :/

It's pretty rare they'll be shorter than me, so yeah. Then I'd like for them to not be obsessed with one thing. Having more obsessions is better than just one in my opinion. He has to actually be able to keep up a conversation and be kind.
Being funny helps, too.

PoppyLander

a s p i r e

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:05 am
Apocalyptic Disaster
a s p i r e
Shaggy hair, tall, & funny XD
Oh & hands XD I don't know why XD
But to be able to be held by big strong hands, especially since I have such
small ones, turns me on XD

That's nice as well. o3o
<3

3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:08 pm
A guy that's tall, has a sense of humor, nice hair, smart yet clueless, cute, has a good body and a guy that's outgoing!~  

-Pandiiasian_luv-

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:45 pm
Man, you guys are way too harsh with that poll. We're humans, we're all going to have at least one of those at least once in our lives. Box sexes included. Though I know what you guys are getting at with it, so don't even bother to explain it to me.

One thing that kinda gets to me are hands. If a girl has nice hands, I'm a sucker for her then. I can't really explain to you how I like it, but I've noticed that many people that play sports and/or some sort of musical instrument or whatever, have really nice hands.
I've got my other things, but none of yous need to worry about it.
Plus she already knows the things I like.
That's all that matters.

I'd like to add that make up takes away the natural beauty of a girl. A little bit is fine, maybe some eyeshadow or liner, whichever, but I'm not a fan of that stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:52 pm
Personality counts for meh...

And.. if they look hot >_> xDD  

XCluelessMintyBlueX

Karvasa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:35 pm
Well I find unattractive when a girl wears to much makeup  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash