Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Glitches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:26 pm
While I was playing UC, one of the Eliminators got stuck behind the rail on the stairs (in the RE0 scenario). It got unstuck after awhile, but its was funny while he was still stuck. I caught a little bit of it on video before he got unstuck. Watch if you like ^^:

]http://youtube.com/watch?v=QQd9flwkUgE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:44 pm
I just had the weirdest RE glitch. This took place in Resident Evil 4.
Ok, right before you fight Mendez, if you smash the glass to the control room while outside, and if you make Leon "Jump Over" Ashley will have to use the door. Well, I went over to the lockers and they were closed. I heard a door open and figured it was Ashley. I turned around AND SHE WAS THERE.
Tell me if I didn't explain that very well.

[Le S h i t]

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:28 pm
Dude, if that had happened to me, I would have shrieked. Legit.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:30 pm
That sent chills up my spine.  

XINVADER

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:28 pm
This brings to my mind

Whats worse than Ashley...A teleporting Ashley

Or two Ashleys. Whichever suits your fancy  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:10 pm
How about zero Ashleys?

That would be a kick a** glitch. You save Ashley from the chapel and then she's just... Not there...  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:26 pm
That glitch would be the happiness equivalent of several orgasms at once.

...What? That's how much I hate her. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:46 pm
God I hate Ashley too, even worst, I like Rebecca more. That's pretty bad if Rebecca's more loved.
Nuff said. >>

ANYTHING, with Ashley is terrible.

It would be better than that.
It's crazy stuff, man.

What if,
Ashley started to pop-up in random Resident Evil games, like if she tackled Chris in the Remake, or she was the Tyrant in disguse.
Or what if she didn't do anything, what if she was just there.

Gotta hate her.
Think about it, in the new Resident Evil Movie sad Sorry, I spent like ten minutes thinking of the name, I seriously can't think of it, but it's the one where they're at the airport and it's Leon and Claire.)
Leon- Hmm, finally, she's gone.
Claire-Who?
Leon- Let's just say she's a par-- Never mind, nobody important.
Ashley- DADDY LET ME SEE YOU, LEON! ISN'T THAT GREAT!?
Claire- Her? O_O
Leon- Yesss. -Tears-

Hah, anything along those lines would make my day.

[Le S h i t]

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:00 pm
Vankala
While I was playing UC, one of the Eliminators got stuck behind the rail on the stairs (in the RE0 scenario). It got unstuck after awhile, but its was funny while he was still stuck. I caught a little bit of it on video before he got unstuck. Watch if you like ^^:

That]http://youtube.com/watch?v=QQd9flwkUgEThat kinda happened to me,except the stupid ape was stuck below the rails and I couldnt get a clear shot and had to toss a grenade to kill it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:06 pm
I don't even know if I'd call it a glitch, but in Zero's scenario, after Billy says, "We can't just stand here! We have to take it down!" if those who have it remember, zombies come out. Well one grabbed me and I counterattacked it, after that it show a glimpse of their backs. Kind of like the carmera was laying on the floor.

[Le S h i t]

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:07 pm
[Le S h i t]
God I hate Ashley too, even worst, I like Rebecca more. That's pretty bad if Rebecca's more loved.
Nuff said. >>

ANYTHING, with Ashley is terrible.

It would be better than that.
It's crazy stuff, man.

What if,
Ashley started to pop-up in random Resident Evil games, like if she tackled Chris in the Remake, or she was the Tyrant in disguse.
Or what if she didn't do anything, what if she was just there.

Gotta hate her.
Think about it, in the new Resident Evil Movie sad Sorry, I spent like ten minutes thinking of the name, I seriously can't think of it, but it's the one where they're at the airport and it's Leon and Claire.)
Leon- Hmm, finally, she's gone.
Claire-Who?
Leon- Let's just say she's a par-- Never mind, nobody important.
Ashley- DADDY LET ME SEE YOU, LEON! ISN'T THAT GREAT!?
Claire- Her? O_O
Leon- Yesss. -Tears-

Hah, anything along those lines would make my day.

The name is "Resident Evil: Degeneration".

And hey, don't knock Rebecca! She's a cool cat!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:11 pm
Oh yeah that was it, thanks.
You might think that, sure she has here lines buuut, I don't know, st certain points she has no emotion.

[Le S h i t]

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:19 am
Biohazard EXTREME
A dozen is 12.
Recites from Red vs Blue

"How many snack cakes have you had?"
"Not much... a baker's dozen."
"Do you even know how many is in a baker's dozen?"
"Last I counted, 48... *Burp*"

But anyways, about all the Mr.X's in the capsules. It isn't official, but there was a little story that presented an explanation for the helicopter in RE2 in the first Resident Evil Comic series. I have already stated this in the "Perverting others' RE wishes" thread, but the crew of the helicopter in the story were dropping B.O.W.s in on rival pharmaceutical companies in shady research programs just like Umbrella, and anti-umbrella areas, or in trouble areas. One of the drops being Mr.X into Raccoon City Police Department.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:25 am
They weren't talking about capsules though. They were talking about the bodies scattered through the Rail Cannon room in RE3.

But on that note, why would they drop a whole bunch of them into one location? Hmm... On second thought... I think I just got an inspiration for a kick a** fanfiction! I call dibs!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:29 am
Biohazard EXTREME
They weren't talking about capsules though. They were talking about the bodies scattered through the Rail Cannon room in RE3.

But on that note, why would they drop a whole bunch of them into one location? Hmm... On second thought... I think I just got an inspiration for a kick a** fanfiction! I call dibs!
Someone had mentioned all the bodies explaining the numerous capsules the helicopter was totting in R2. I'm just telling a possible scenario I knew based on somewhat legitimate sources. Plus, if a rookie cop and a wandering girl can take out their Mr.X Tyrant variant, wouldn't that explain why they dropped more than one? Insurance and reassurance of G-Virus recovery.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff