Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
The hardest Boss you have defeated Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiyun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:06 am
Ferale
I'm stuck on the last boss on MMBN5 He is such a bum! whee

One word: Chaos Soul(Proto,Toad,Knight)+Airshoes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:44 am
Dont laugh ok
the snow navi form MMBN5 statr dont know he took me 7tries to defeat and thats a record(even after bass BX)  

NukeGoesBoom

Fiyun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:36 am
LunarKnightNicholas
Dont laugh ok
the snow navi form MMBN5 statr dont know he took me 7tries to defeat and thats a record(even after bass BX)

BlizzardMan.EXE? burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:20 am
I've thought for a long time about this and I believe that the three hardest bosses in the entire Battle Network series are the Life Virus, Duo, and Bass (not pre-boss Bass - Secret Boss Bass). Gregar and Falzar are only tough the first time - it took me three tries to beat Falzar, and only two to beat Gregar. It took me half a dozen or more tries to beat Bass in BN 4, and I can never beat BassSP in Black Earth, let alone S-Rank him. Although I do think they toned him down a bit in BN 6. I took me a few tries to beat him in Falzar (after beating the Big Bird), and I beat him on the first try in Gregar (before beating the overgrown puppy).  

Silenfoot

Fiyun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:33 am
Silenfoot
I've thought for a long time about this and I believe that the three hardest bosses in the entire Battle Network series are the Life Virus, Duo, and Bass (pre-boss Bass - Secret Boss Bass). Gregar and Falzar are only tough the first time - it took me three tries to beat Falzar, and only two to beat Gregar. It took me half a dozen or more tries to beat Bass in BN 4, and I can never beat BassSP in Black Earth, let alone S-Rank him. Although I do think they toned him down a bit in BN 6. I took me a few tries to beat him in Falzar (after beating the Big Bird), and I beat him on the first try in Gregar (before beating the overgrown puppy).

What folder did you use against Falzer?
I didn't have a very compatible folder with mostly aqua based chips, A Life Sword PA and some normal battle chips along with Aqua/Spout Cross(I started with DustCross to pull of that Fanfare right in his head. whee ) and yet Falzer was defeated very easy. Kind a dissapointing considering that I had to restart at other final bosses more then twice.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:10 am
Athal
Silenfoot
I've thought for a long time about this and I believe that the three hardest bosses in the entire Battle Network series are the Life Virus, Duo, and Bass (pre-boss Bass - Secret Boss Bass). Gregar and Falzar are only tough the first time - it took me three tries to beat Falzar, and only two to beat Gregar. It took me half a dozen or more tries to beat Bass in BN 4, and I can never beat BassSP in Black Earth, let alone S-Rank him. Although I do think they toned him down a bit in BN 6. I took me a few tries to beat him in Falzar (after beating the Big Bird), and I beat him on the first try in Gregar (before beating the overgrown puppy).

I didn't have a very compatible folder with mostly aqua based chips, A Life Sword PA and some normal battle chips along with Aqua/Spout Cross(I started with DustCross to pull of that Fanfare right in his head. whee ) and yet Falzer was defeated very easy. Kind a dissapointing considering that I had to restart at other final bosses more then twice.

Would you believe that I found the Falzar Buster to be very effective against him? I loaded a couple of chips, went Beast Out, and the battle only lasted one turn. Once you figure out Falzar's moves, it's fairly easy to dodge them. Gregar's tougher 'cause his attacks are faster and more unpredictable. Going Beast Out on him is almost like asking for deletion. I found that SlashCross was effective against him. Since his head is always in his front or middle row, SlashCross's WideSlash attack can always reach him - at least, when he's on the field, it can.  

Silenfoot

Fiyun

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:08 am
Silenfoot
Athal
Silenfoot

Would you believe that I found the Falzar Buster to be very effective against him? I loaded a couple of chips, went Beast Out, and the battle only lasted one turn. Once you figure out Falzar's moves, it's fairly easy to dodge them. Gregar's tougher 'cause his attacks are faster and more unpredictable. Going Beast Out on him is almost like asking for deletion. I found that SlashCross was effective against him. Since his head is always in his front or middle row, SlashCross's WideSlash attack can always reach him - at least, when he's on the field, it can.

Yeah, I have seen Greiga on Youtube-battles. domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:35 pm
the hardest boss fo me was Bass in battle network 4  

Will_Raynard2391

mx10595

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:46 pm
Easily Alpha the first time, I still remember the late nights i spent coming up with new ways to try and take him down, it took me waaay too long to figure it out. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:05 am
alpha from mmbn 3 i love that game any1 else trying to crack the secret areas?  

Necros Knight

Necros Knight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:21 pm
if u want my advice let me know cus ive never lost to him with my chip folder  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:58 am
circusman was the hardest for me because he's always making me dance. mad annoying fat clown! crying  

Reki.exe

Squiggles_76

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:05 pm
alpha because the first bn name i played was 3 so i found it hard but it got easier  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:14 am
it would have to be flash man :/  

Cedien

Mansis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:56 am
the hardest for me would be the Bass in #4 cause I had THE WORST folder. and I hate his buster attack  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff