Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
ATTENTION ALL ROLEPLAY LOVERS + MEMBERS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What manga RP would you like?
Time Stranger Kyoko
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Full Moon wo Sagashite
42%
 42%  [ 8 ]
Shinshi Doumei Cross
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:43 pm
Alrighty, I vote for same plot with ocs.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:44 pm
MemoryDragon
Heh. No. It's alright. I just like Kyoko. That girl has everything. Time travel abilities, dragon prince... xd I'd be fine with whatever we do. Especially since I seem to be the one coming up with main plots here... Can't hate something I came up with myself. That'd be silly. So I'm fine with anything really. Past, future, redo, alternate universe using different Tanemura characters... (Mitsuki as the Singing Stranger! Ha!) It's all good. I'm just pointing out ideas as they occur to me, especially since that's what everyone else seems to be leaning toward. I'm excited about rping so I'm just wondering what everyone else would prefer (so I can get started with general plot ideas and what not).

As I said in the beginning, the only thing I can't do is SDC. sweatdrop Everything else, I'm good to go.

Oooooh. Now it's a tie between FMwS and TSK...

Haha, the alternate universe one sounds fun. That way it wouldn't matter which series you had read, as long as you understood the basic plot of TSK. biggrin  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:18 pm
That's just the suggestion I gave to Kaze for rping as Izumi wrapped up in a little bit of humour. xd It would be amusing though. I think I'd still come up with my own character, though... But if someone starts having trouble with coming up with their own character, that's a sure kill way to solve it. heart

Edit: WAI! I just re-read TSK... The ending is so cute! heart I think that one is my favourite manga done by Tanemura-sensei...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:52 pm
memory, sorry, i just didnt have time to read all the plot on your PM. >_< And after i clicked the PM thing, it wont show me a bubble, so i completely forgot. *kicks her self* im so sorry! I just read it, but the story is just too well planned out, and well, the RPers won't really know what to RP. its like they are just following the plot, w/ nothing else for them to add. if we take out some stuff, then it would work. 3nodding

i think the OC's with new plot is working the best right now. ^^ May i host the new one? And, well, could there be a way to get the Dragon tribe to survive some how? At least, like one more? cuz i want to be it. lol. ^^ but then again, Kyoko's daughter would have half of Sakataki's dragon blood...so maybe? ^^ I want to be the fire or wind stranger. xd

If Leri will let me, (since RPG on the guild was her idea) I will set up the RPG for TSK OC when i get the plot. ^^  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:08 pm
sweatdrop It was my first stab at a rpg plot. Ah, well...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:33 pm
Will there be an Ui-like character that they're trying to awaken or something? That's something to think about..  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:38 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
Will there be an Ui-like character that they''re trying to awaken or something? That''s something to think about..

The wind fish! Like in Link''s Awakening. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:46 pm
solarfacade
Aisu-Kitsune
Will there be an Ui-like character that they''re trying to awaken or something? That''s something to think about..

*laughs* xd I always wanted to play Link's Awakening... I never did though cry I managed to play all the other games of Legend of Zelda though... (on Nintendo anyway sweatdrop )

Yes Kaze-chan, you may set up the RPG for TSK OC when you get the plot biggrin  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:51 pm
Leri
solarfacade
Aisu-Kitsune

*laughs* xd I always wanted to play Link's Awakening... I never did though cry I managed to play all the other games of Legend of Zelda though... (on Nintendo anyway sweatdrop )

Yes Kaze-chan, you may set up the RPG for TSK OC when you get the plot biggrin
thanks. and i never see you on AIM ne more! Where are you? crying

i donno abt the Ui thing tho. if anyone has suggestions on plit, they are welcome. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:47 pm
I thought we already had the basic plot?  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:31 pm
MemoryDragon

I don't know... this whole thing is very confusing. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:45 pm
solarfacade
MemoryDragon

I don't know... this whole thing is very confusing. sweatdrop

Yes it is... whee @.@  

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:00 am
KazehaneRio_FLAME
]thanks. and i never see you on AIM ne more! Where are you? crying

o__o I never see you on either--... oh. OHHH... You don't see me because you have a new sn and failed to tell me about it xd People who aren't on my buddylist can't see me unless they're on mine. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:33 pm
All right...erm...anyone want to give me a typed plot? Cuz...like, i donno. lol. Like, do we want Sakataki and Kyoko's daughter/son to be the main chara? And why do the charas have to become a (insert element here) strangers? cuz, for kyoko, she had to get everyone to make Ui wake up. So yeah. sweatdrop  

akeikas
Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:51 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
All right...erm...anyone want to give me a typed plot? Cuz...like, i donno. lol. Like, do we want Sakataki and Kyoko's daughter/son to be the main chara? And why do the charas have to become a (insert element here) strangers? cuz, for kyoko, she had to get everyone to make Ui wake up. So yeah. sweatdrop

I think that would be good! That way, Memory could play their child, cause I know she really wants to and she's been a big help with this so far. I don't think the Strangers have to be elemental... because there were a few that weren't in the series... like Kyoko. And Sakataki, too, for that matter.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff