Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
why do peole think axels gay?????? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The World Within

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:57 pm
Heh. Word.
Being the hardcore yaoi fangirl I am, I can pair off every member of the organization.

Save for Larxene.
Even if she is secretly a man.
biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:03 pm
Gay, straight, whatever... But it sure seems like he's in love with Roxas. Whether it's unrequited or not. Some of the things he says in the game don't seem like things normal friends would say to or about each other.

I think he is gay. e.e

"Honestly, I don't care who loves whom. I think you could imagine the scenarios that we don't mention however you want to. You could enjoy talking about that with your friends." -Tetsuya Nomura about Kingdom Hearts yaoi

Skeletons On Parade

Rainbow Nerd

12,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cart Raider 100

xXMarionette_of_sorrowXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:06 am
idk bout him being gay  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:24 pm
Strawberry Spring

"Honestly, I don't care who loves whom. I think you could imagine the scenarios that we don't mention however you want to. You could enjoy talking about that with your friends." -Tetsuya Nomura about Kingdom Hearts yaoi

Thats a good way to look at it, it leaves so much open to the imagination 3nodding  

hissori_kitsune

Dragon Waz

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:57 pm
Okay? a few things For one (reply to second post) He kidnapps a girl to lure a boy to follow him rofl And two they have tons of things like this all over the internet It's started by Yaoi fangirls who want their homoerotic fantasies fulfilled. And three they also have sora x riku, and even Marluxia and himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:59 pm
w0lfangel
AXEL IS TOO HOT TO BE GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ino he has a bond between roxas and him but i mean look on the bright side, you dont see gay guys kidnapping girls who have boyfriends like kiari and sora! grrrrrrr! 3 mad this makes me mad!!!!!!!!!

The creator said in translation, axel is always gay, but that gay could be happy unless that translation was actually homosexual, cause i don't wanna believe he's gay...  

Lexie Red

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:37 pm
I'm not a big yaoi fangirl, I prefer friendships and shonen-ai instead of yaoi .. or whatever >__> But yeah, I think that Axel loves Roxas and his "confession" was when he died. Sure, you could say the same thing while dying about your best friend but in this case, I think Axel's gay.

And I saw that one people said that he wasnt gay cause of his voice. Bullshit. I know a gay guy who's voice isnt all "gay-ish" and "girly". He sounds like anyday man. And he looks normal. You dont have to be a cross-dresser and sound like a sissy girl to be gay >__>  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:38 pm
Dusk One
Every last one of you are jackasses. Roxas nor Axel is gay. It's from Japan dumbass that's how they do it over there. Yaoi girls only say Axel's gay so they can have one more thing to masturbate alone in their rooms about. Why would Axel be gay? Just because he says he'd miss Roxas doesn't mean it. If one of your friend's left you'd miss them right? Anyways they're Nobodies, they don't have hearts. That is why he said roxas made him feel like he had a heart. And if they can't be close friends then girls can't either. You see girls hugging and saying they love each other so much, then why don't we call them gay?! Stop thinking like a masturbating-in-your-room-alone-to-nongay-people and get on with your lives.

I smell hate ~  

Lexie Red

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:44 am
w0lfangel
AXEL IS TOO HOT TO BE GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ino he has a bond between roxas and him but i mean look on the bright side, you dont see gay guys kidnapping girls who have boyfriends like kiari and sora! grrrrrrr! 3 mad this makes me mad!!!!!!!!!

The creator said in translation, axel is always gay, but that gay could be happy unless that translation was actually homosexual, cause i don't wanna believe he's gay...

Do you have the links or evidence to show it? It's not that I disagree with you about Axel's..... sexuality. It's just that I have some doubts about whether it is true or not about what the creator said. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:06 pm
yea it's only a joke he may like him in a gay way he may not really the fangirls are what turned him gay with there dirty minds and fanfictions whee xd  

strifechick

Online cheerwine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:54 pm
Wow, I never heard that one before. I never even thought of him being gay.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:44 am
he isnt gay him and roxas are best friends! and the people that thinks hes gay your GAY duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

kissycutie91

Lexie Red

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:28 am
kissycutie91
he isnt gay him and roxas are best friends! and the people that thinks hes gay your GAY duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, then alot of fans of the game would be gay. If you think that Lindsay Lohan is gay then you're gay? If you think that Sora is straight that makes you straight? Nu-uh, that's just plain stupidity. Your opinions aren't always based on yourself. Think before you post.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:24 pm
ME=AXEL=NOT GAY!!!! scream

the only reason people would think he's gay is cuz they're gay and they want him OR they have sick fantasies of men being with other men. evil  

AxeI VIII

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:36 pm
I'm sure the game didn't mean for him to sound gay, I mean, the story line in kingdom hearts 358/2 days show how him Roxas, and Xion are the best of friends even without hearts. (P.S. Is it necessary to call other people gay because of their opinion? Be a little more reasonable please)

*sniffs* Axel, Roxas, and Xion have such a beautiful friendship, they're all looking out for each other, like the other time when Xion fainted and Axel and Roxas were so worried.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff