Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Interracial Dating/Couples! <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:52 pm
@xu - Maybe. Who cares? xD Besides, I meant Draco in the books. Tom Felton isn't that good looking.. or at least he was cuter when younger. And Alan Rickman isn't, either. But Severus.. Severus is hot. <3 xD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:11 pm
@niphz: I know what you mean. Little movie draco was so much cuter than current one, but draco in the book really pisses me off. He's such a "I want to give him a good kick in the buttocks" type of person. XD And Snape is like... scary *shudders* (I'm putting Harry and Draco in the same category btw. ) Hmm... you know movie Neville is kinda cude o.O

@xu- er... i actually got you confused with berry rofl anyways why would your roomie ask such a stupid question? I thought Korean schools were suppose to turn out smart kids. I mean seriously... asking someone else if blonde girls are hotter than Asian girls... as if asian girls can't be blonde rolleyes you guys crack me up rofl  

mymiridon

Chibito7

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:43 pm
Oh gods, yalie, what is with that cloud on your head? xd

*puts fingers to lips* It is a sin to diss Snape in any way in the presence of Niph-neechan. 3nodding If you value your life you will always praise the greatness of snarry. Heh.

*moves away and mumbles about sliminess of Snape*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:55 pm
// stuffs B&B in a bag //

// ties rock to bag //

// throws bag in lake //

Niphz
Crew

Etaf Evael

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:41 pm
@ Niphz
: o Severus Snape?... I dont' know about that. He looks like Chairman Mao...

@mymiridon Oh? how did that happen: )
lol, actually Asian girls can dye their hairs blond, or they can use Peroxide. But today's technology can not change the genotype yet. Plus if a blonde European marrys an asian, their child won't be asian anymore. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:08 pm
What the... Snape? And CHAIRMAN MAO?! sweatdrop xp eek mad sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop neutral neutral neutral burning_eyes wahmbulance

Niphz
Crew

mymiridon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:41 pm
@xu: ...are you blind man?! burning_eyes snape=/= chairman mao

anyways if an asian person married an european their children would be European-Asian or Asian-European=> Eurasians or Asiropean... yeah Eurasian sounds better... anyways what are you a purist or something? and regardless of haircolor eyecolor etc. it's still a matter of opinion. do you still not understand what I'm saying? confused
and i guess i got you confused with berry because I've never met either of you before until relatively recently. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:43 pm
They sort of look similar...

Yes I know which one is hotter is opinon. But Euroasians are neither European nor Asian. They are both smile Maybe I am a purist after all redface  

Etaf Evael

[.BaNaNa.CoIn.]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:26 pm
Weird... i used to say that i will NEVER EVER like any Korean... and my boyfriend now is Korean. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:13 pm
@:banana: life works in mysterious way lol

@xu: ... stare I use the term asian in an inclusive tense stare stare  

mymiridon

Etaf Evael

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:02 pm
@banana Why not?

@xu oh surprised sorry if I misunderstood you smile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:24 pm
Right now, I'm dating a korean guy. It's not really awkward considering we're really compatible besides the race part. His family's really nice.... but my mom's kinda eh. She's alright with it though. xp  

Queenie Cee

berryscary1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:39 pm
xd eurasian!!! rofl I miss this stuff so much.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:30 am
My boyfriend is Caucasian. My mom knows and she's ok with it. My dad on the other hand, DOESN'T know and it's better off that way. In all honesty, there's a bigger chance I will marry a white guy over an Asian guy. I'm a Canadian born Chinese and grew up in Canada with little knowledge of Cantonese. A lot of Chinese traditions, I don't understand nor follow. I either will marry a non-Asian guy or an Asian guy who's been pretty much assimilated into North American culture. ^^;;  

Rosamaine

Tipsy Elder

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Etaf Evael

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:15 pm
lol, I'm from Asia and I know a lot of Asians don't even care to follow traditions. I am a Chinese and I don't celebrate Chinese new year, Christmas, New year, Chinese Rice Day, Thanksgiving day, etc...  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff