95%  [ 19 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:29 am
my friend did a Kyoko one from TSK before. she's trying to figure out how she did it earlier. lol. ill post here when she gets it. .
xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:24 am
They're really good, I like them. 3nodding  

Toharo

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:00 pm
I feel so bad...I can't make any dolls till I get home... crying I'm so saaad...It really is fun to make them even though it's a pain in the butt. whee But Candy Bar dolls are so fun!! Tee hee!! Okay, enough with the sweet talk. I'll admit it I'm having a hard time pronouncing Haine's name...in a cute way...it's so weird! This has never happened before! xp scream  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:09 pm
cc-haruna
I'll admit it I'm having a hard time pronouncing Haine's name...in a cute way...it's so weird! This has never happened before! xp scream

What do you mean?  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:18 pm
solarfacade
cc-haruna
I'll admit it I'm having a hard time pronouncing Haine's name...in a cute way...it's so weird! This has never happened before! xp scream

What do you mean?

Up until now I've never pronounced Haine's name the right way. whee Isn't that sad? Eh heh...but maybe it's because it's 2:18 where I am right now...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My Comment: It's been a really long time since I made a candy bar doll. whee So I decided to stop being lazy and made one of Kyoko. sweatdrop I know. It doesn't really look like her but out of all Tanemura Arina's characters I find that Kyoko has the most confusing hair. It seems to be changing colour every once in a while. First it's a really dark brown. Then it's blonde...and then it goes to a lighter brown and then it's red. whee So confuzzling...  

SakuMeiMei

lilicorn

Tipsy Shoujo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:30 am
Uwah! Those are beautiful!!!
For some reason, the doll-maker won't work for me.
x[

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:15 pm
My Comment: It's been ages since I last made one. Ha ha...well it's Ushio this time. XD I know...her hair is too short...but that was the best one so let's just say the rest of Ushio's hair is INVISIBLE! whee Okay? 3nodding If you haven't noticed I tried making Ushio the only thing that was not happyful and everything else jumping with joy...XD
I finally used a new animated face! Ha ha. I still dread the individual stuff...so scaaaary.... gonk Oh well! It turned out good! whee Yay!  

SakuMeiMei

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:42 am
My Comment: It's Skymeri-chan! Hee hee! I'm such a lazy bum. I haven't done very much in the past few monthes so here is another one to make up for it. Skymeri's hair was REAAAAAALLLLLLLLY HAAAAAAAAARDDDDDDD!!!!!! XD And the hanger thingys don't work anymore so I started to yell at my computer (again). domokun Well anyways I did the best i could but it still doesn't look much like Skymeri. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:02 am
My Comment: Mero-chan refurnished! This one was done pretty fast since I knew what I wanted. XD The roses are there mostly for the purpose of hiding what the pink bunny was jumping on. Hee hee... sweatdrop  

SakuMeiMei

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:59 pm
My Comment: Ha ha! It's Shizumasa! whee I know his hair is too messy but it was the best one. sweatdrop I tried to make it look as close to what the student council wears as POSSSSIBBBBBBLLLLLLEEEEE but that's the closest I got... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:05 am

Here's my Meroko doll... Hope you like! 3nodding  

Little Miss Maria

Little Miss Maria

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:27 am

This is Takuto in his human form. I know it's not the greatest, but oh well!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:37 am

Here's Mitsuki... If you look closly, she even has Eichi's pendent on! 3nodding  

Little Miss Maria

Little Miss Maria

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:52 am

Here is Izumi in human form.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces