Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Fukumaden- Gohma's Home Village (Open Ended Quest) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:19 pm
" Miharu goham is right there is noting he can do anymore and there shouldnt be a marriage"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:24 pm
"CAN YOU TWO JUST SHUT UP!!?? She's gonna marry you!! If she doesn't she's stupid!" Miharu yelled  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:27 pm
Gohma shook his head sadly. "Miharu... I don't want to lose control like that again! I could have hurt you all badly! I could have killed someone! Its not safe being around me anymore!" His voice was strong, but sad. His lifeless eyes gazing off to no where.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:31 pm
" goham is destiny still alive in that barrier that kisa put her in if not then we have nuting else to do ill go check and see if you cant tell"  

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:32 pm
"Well tough luck! you're gonna have to be all your days of your life with Destiny and shadow!"Miharu said getting angry  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:34 pm
"I can't Miharu!" He was getting angry. Zetsumei put a restraining hand on his shoulder and began moving him towards the house.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:36 pm
" i yell to the guy wait i need to know if destiny is alive or dead please goham i need to know"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:39 pm
"STOP RUNNING AWAY AND FACE THE FACTS! She loves you! Lots of people do and you're just playing the weak and fragile one! You have a wedding and your fiance to save so walk right back to konoha before I kick your butt blindy!!" Miharu yelled  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:39 pm
"I don't know Kane!" Gohma yelled as he moved into the house.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:48 pm
Miharu followed Gohma and kicked the door breaking it "WELL FINE!! YOU STAY HERE ROLL AND PLAY DEAD WHILE I TRY TO SAVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A COWARD!!" Miharu yelled as she turned away  

Rikku Mage

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:52 pm
" i appear in front of the door uh goham i dont know how to tell you this but destiny wasnt moving in the barrier she wasnt answering anyone of our yell i think she might be dead im sorry but if she is still alive goham you need to rescue her she needs you and she loves you with all her heart no matter who you are you will always be her goham-kun that she loves now heal yourself upo and get over there and help destiny and shadow looks up to he told me"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:52 pm
"I'M BLIND MIHARU! DOES THAT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU! I AM SO CLOSE TO DEATH RIGHT NOW!" He yelled right back. Zetsumei pushed the boy forward towards the sofa and Gohma fell on it. He turned reproachfully. "Why did you do that!" Settle down or you will lose it all again. Zetsumei replied bluntly.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:59 pm
Miharu turned back and punched fluffy to the side as her eyes turned white so that he wouldn't get in the way this time! She walked to gohma and put her ands on his chest! she traded the wounds from him to her and she finished when she fell on the floor "There... you're... not blind anymore..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:03 pm
Gohma fell to his knees beside her. "Do you think that you dieing is going to help me any!?" He placed his hands over her body. "Let me heal you! Please Miharu just do this for me!"  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:17 pm
"I'm not gona... die! Just ...go! I'll find someone to... get my wounds!" Miharu said getting up and grabbing the sofa  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff