Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:22 am
Relix grinned. "Well, Xemnas. Enjoy Xeno's body while it lasts." While he said it, his halberd appeared in his hand. "Because the excorcism is about to begin."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:35 am
Laughing at they're uselessness in trying, "Try what you will, for it seems Xeno has given into the darkness, even if you save him I'll just try again and again. As long as the seed is planted in him, I'll never vanish!!" laughed Xemnas. "Maybe so....but not unless I take it first." said Xeno's voice as he thrust his left hand into his chest and quickly pulling out a black crystal shard out of his heart and tossing it across the room, ridding its control over him. "No!!!! But how?! You're supposed to be....gone. Why are you still here?! This is my body!!" screamed Xemnas as he tried to fight for control. "Not anymore. This is my existence and as I recall you're not part of it, Xemnas. I swore I'd kill you then and I swore I'll kill you now. Noe leave you parasite!!!" yelled out Xeno as he tried to force Xemnas out of his body. Looking at Relix, "What are you waiting for? Begin the excorcism while he's in his weakened state!!" called out Xeno as a part of Xemnas's deformed body began to rip out of Xeno, showing part of Xemnas's head as he screamed out in pain.  

Ryuho Kitsune

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:02 pm
Ryuho Kitsune
Laughing at they're uselessness in trying, "Try what you will, for it seems Xeno has given into the darkness, even if you save him I'll just try again and again. As long as the seed is planted in him, I'll never vanish!!" laughed Xemnas. "Maybe so....but not unless I take it first." said Xeno's voice as he thrust his left hand into his chest and quickly pulling out a black crystal shard out of his heart and tossing it across the room, ridding its control over him. "No!!!! But how?! You're supposed to be....gone. Why are you still here?! This is my body!!" screamed Xemnas as he tried to fight for control. "Not anymore. This is my existence and as I recall you're not part of it, Xemnas. I swore I'd kill you then and I swore I'll kill you now. Noe leave you parasite!!!" yelled out Xeno as he tried to force Xemnas out of his body. Looking at Relix, "What are you waiting for? Begin the excorcism while he's in his weakened state!!" called out Xeno as a part of Xemnas's deformed body began to rip out of Xeno, showing part of Xemnas's head as he screamed out in pain.

"Just what I was waiting for." He lifted his halberd ready to strike. The halberd turned purple and became a little transparent. Relix lashed out at the revealing parts of Xemnas, poisoning him at contact. Quickly the poison spred over all of Xemnas his revealing parts. Relix pulled the poison away from Xeno, along with Xemnas. He threw the disfigured body against the wall and pierced it against the wall with his halberd. "Anyone want to finish this?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:39 pm
twisted
*Gaxem lifted his currently aflame sword did a dashing stab to Xemnas*
"Burn in Oblivion!"
*The Flame covering Gaxem's sword expanded to cover Xemnas in fire*  

MageofH

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:21 pm
The flames phasing through his body like a ghost, whisped through Gaxem and appeared on the other side of the room untouched, but was weakened extremely due to the force that which ha had just taken. "You curs, how dare you treat me like this. I am you're superior!! This is not the end, I have only just begun for what has been left unfinished. Think over in this time that I leave you in peace, for when I return I'll make you mine." threatened Xemnas as he gave the Rejects a cold and bloodlust look into they're eye. "As for the rest of you, the only things you'll see is the scarlet plunge before you...die." said Xemnas as he vanished into the shadows, like an ominious wind beckoning death upon them.
Xeno lying on the table, his conscious going in and out, he began to remember everything. "I know now....everything from the beginning...like a story being played out." muttered Xeno as he tried to regain himself and his mind, trying to fits the missing pieces together to what Xemnas was really after and why the nobodies and organization XIII was created, not to mention the Rejects.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:09 pm
Taryx and Xaringulos were still fine-tuning thier strategy to defeat Xemnas in the meeting room when they heard strange noises. As they ran down the hall with the others behind them, the noises became louder and more severe. Eventually they came across Xeno sprawed on a table, surrounded by Relix, Gaxem, and three of the Rejects. Looks of shock and awe came across thier faces as they tried to comprehend the scene before them. Taryx was the first to speak. "What is going on here?" he asked, fuming. He wanted an answer from someone, anyone.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

MageofH

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:28 pm
*To Taryx, sarcastic* Well, let's see.... Xeno is weakened and unconcious on the floor, Relix showed his skill with poison, and I got to burn stuff.... Oh! and Xemnas was ripped out of Xeno , but that's not important...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:32 pm
Taryx, who is much taller than Gaxem, is very muscular, and gets pissed off easily, drew his weapon, a gunblade, and started walking towards Gaxem. "May I remind you," his voice trembling with anger, "that we are in a serious situation here, and joking around with the disciplinarian of the Organization is not putting you in a good light."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:43 am
Trying to stand up to face his Reject superior in front of him, but collapsing back onto the table out of lack of strength. "Superior Taryx, it's good to see you again....only in my eyes this time. It's been a while and I'm sorry, but it seems the darkness had quiet the influence over me, but I gained some useful information during my "sleep." Because of you all, I can be with you all once more, my fellow rejects. I'm glad that i'm back with you all." said Xeno with a smile as he turned his head to face Xaringulos. "My leader, I wish to speak with you and Taryx alone if I my will. There are some things you must know. The truth you may call it and some things on Xemnas that I think could help..as long as we can figure out the riddles in his threat of message, one that I'm sure the rejects play a big part in." said Xeno as he pushed himself up.
Then looking at Gaxem, "Gaxem right? Would you please hand me that black shard across the room, the one I ripped from my heart. I would like to take it to the lab with me to examine later, perhaps that "seed" there can answer some of the riddling questions that need answering." requested Xeno as he asked for Gaxem's assistance.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:47 am
Ryuho Kitsune
Trying to stand up to face his Reject superior in front of him, but collapsing back onto the table out of lack of strength. "Superior Taryx, it's good to see you again....only in my eyes this time. It's been a while and I'm sorry, but it seems the darkness had quiet the influence over me, but I gained some useful information during my "sleep." Because of you all, I can be with you all once more, my fellow rejects. I'm glad that i'm back with you all." said Xeno with a smile as he turned his head to face Xaringulos. "My leader, I wish to speak with you and Taryx alone if I my will. There are some things you must know. The truth you may call it and some things on Xemnas that I think could help..as long as we can figure out the riddles in his threat of message, one that I'm sure the rejects play a big part in." said Xeno as he pushed himself up.
Then looking at Gaxem, "Gaxem right? Would you please hand me that black shard across the room, the one I ripped from my heart. I would like to take it to the lab with me to examine later, perhaps that "seed" there can answer some of the riddling questions that need answering." requested Xeno as he asked for Gaxem's assistance.

Relix politely greated the two men but said nothing. Before Gaxem could pick up the seed, Relix had already given it to Xeno. "Do you want some help getting there, Xeno?"

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:58 am
Accepting Relix's assistance in helping him, he nodded. "Yes, I would like that thank you." said Xeno as he hoisted his arm over Relix's shoulder. Supporting they're weight evenly, they began their walk to the nearest lab possible to begin an examination on the mysterious black seed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:04 am
Ryuho Kitsune
Accepting Relix's assistance in helping him, he nodded. "Yes, I would like that thank you." said Xeno as he hoisted his arm over Relix's shoulder. Supporting they're weight evenly, they began their walk to the nearest lab possible to begin an examination on the mysterious black seed.

As they were walking, Relix kept thinking about Xemnas his last words. "how did the seed get into you anyway?"

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:21 pm
Answering Relix's question to the best of his ability in explaining, "Well if you must know, Xemnas was the one who placed it there. Not to mention he was the one who created them. All I really remember is that he thrust his palm into my body and placing the seed inside of me, it was then that I was in, "sleep" in the darkness. It was then at that time inside of me I spoke with Xemnas, I know now. What he desires and what will become of us rejects. It's only matter of time, when he will return." said Xeno as he looked at Relix.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:19 pm
Taryx watched Xeno and Relix converse with unease, and turned to face Xaringulos. "I still do not trust him completely, do you agree?" Xaringulos stroked his chin as he contemplated the issue. "Neither do I. What we need is a sure fire way to confirm his story, if it is true." A look of realization came across Xaringulos' face as he came up with an idea. "I know, I'll study the shard that came from Xeno, it should give us some answers." Being Vexen's replacement as the Organization's resident scientist, this came naturally to him. Taryx crossed his arms. "That is not a bad idea, but if only we had some way to back it up..." Now it was Taryx who came up with an idea to confirm Xeno's story, an infallible way, but he did not confide in Xaringulos what it was. Suddenly Taryx was catching up to Xeno, and saying "Yes, Xaringulos and I can speak to you in private, if only on one condition." Meanwhile, Xaringulos caught up with the both of them, wondering what Taryx was up to.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:29 pm
Smiling, "But of course. If I am to gain you're trust as a member once more, I have no choice in the matter that I must obey. So what will that condition be, my superior? For if I'm going to need you're trust, you'd need mine as well, name you're demand." said Xeno with much coroperation in helping their cause as much as it was his own.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff