Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
So I almost got shot today. (Vid update; 1st post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liquid Muffin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:34 pm
Norayr
Jordan, your dad's so awesome. I have no other words for him. Just awesome.

~*~

to Dan: I'll see if we have the box, I'll take a pic or something of it to show you.
But I think it was mainly because the people were looking from far away.

~*~

to Muffin: How'd you crack you head open?
User ImageUser ImageUser Image« .µÄùµ.=µuOµusµ.s±Ys.»
    User ImageSister got mad [she was in her room and I was by the door] and since I was bugging her & she was mad, I thought she was going to push me when she came out into the wall so I moved by really quickly, into the metal staircase. D: So my head cracked open... I don't remember most of it, since I fainted a lot. Though I came back to reality just in time for the 'sewing of my head'. : P

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:55 pm
*hugs* sad

I'm glad you're okay. 3nodding

That would be scary. gonk

heart

midnightrhose

5,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:07 am
Meh, I forgot to post a near-death experience in my previous post... well, in a hurricane that struck North Carolina many years ago while I was still living there, (I live in Nebraska now.) we were off-coast enough that we didn't have to evacuate, though it was still dangerous. This happened in the middle of the night, and my parents didn't want to scare my sister and I, so they didn't wake us up. (I still remember waking up and seeing the hurricane myself, though.) (They said they now regret ever doing that, since it would've been safer to keep us downstairs.) Well, during the hurricane, a huuuge tree smashed into our house. (Our backyard was woods.) It smashed into it rather close to where my room was. If it had crashed in a different direction, I could've been killed. >>;;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:34 am
if you are surrounded by cops and you are siting on the ground, dont get up until they tell you it is ok to do so. they dont know if you are a gang member or not and they are trained to shot to kill. dont mess with them. that is not a good idea. this is one case that you have to do exactly as they say. no messing around, they mean business.  

fins2left

duran times three

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:20 am
wow, so much intense stories here @_@
I don't really have any, but I used to pass along some AFTER it happened.
once there was neighborhood shooting back when I lived in Anaheim, CA... although I wasn't affected, it's still weird knowing you're living somewhere not 100% safe
once I *almost* saw a truck hit this cyclist... there was blood and ripped clothes and a TOTALLLY RUINED bike, & all, and I think he really passed..
or this one time a TALL HUGE a** tree fell on this guy in the city.. ): my cousin also passed by a woman in Vietnam who dropped her bag of salt and went down to pick it up but before she knew it, a truck hit her.

Rest in peace, y'all.. never knew ya but still <3
hm I knew a guy who swam in a swimming pool during a thunderstorm? I'm not sure, this was YEAAARS AGO but his friend died that way as welll @_@;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:07 am
I mentioned this a few times but that's fine with me.

Three years ago, sometime around April, the day when I go outside on a very cold day. I visited the man made lake, (I called it Fireleaf Lake,) and at that age, I decited to do something fun, (And painfully stupid,) by lifting a rock the lise of my first part of an arm. The stupid part comes when I walked over a half melted lake which is still frozen, and I walked over the lake with the rock I'm holding onto with! Then I came across the patch and before I was about to drp it, I fell in with it! I float and scfeamed loud, but no one was around! So I made an attempt to use my legs to get out. At least I managed to survive the frozen part! So I walked back home in wet pants.  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

Chz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:13 am
Core blimey, Kale Qualas. That must have been cold.

And if it were I in Norayr's story, I would have asked if I could change pants.
gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:20 am
!nfra Red
Core blimey, Kale Qualas. That must have been cold.

And if it were I in Norayr's story, I would have asked if I could change pants.
gonk

Funny though, but you woulden't like my side story. Anything you would like to share?  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

Chz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:24 am
Humph. Is that so?

An unfortunate, no. I'm afraid I don't have any interesting near-death experience.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:25 am
@Red: Ok then.  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

Kino Josuke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:21 am
wow thats amzing but glad that ur ok.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:57 pm
wats ur vids name? where is it at? youtube?  

TwistedDemon01

eclara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:07 pm
The title of the thread sounded so casual. D; So glad nothing happened. ><;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:52 pm
scary!!  

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150