Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
HTML aka GO TO THE WEDDING THREAD NOW Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you know html?
  of course i know html
  isn't that a burger?
View Results

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
How can you blame Toki?

He's in Cuba.

xD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:55 pm
madness,i think i like it wink  

berryscary1

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:04 pm
t0shi0
How can you blame Toki?

He's in Cuba.

xD

Did he really fly to Cuba or are we just pretending that he did? ninja I haven't seen Toki in a long time so I have no idea what he's been up to.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:16 pm
Honestly, I don't know.

xDD

Aww.

Elfy cares about his uke. x3

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

mymiridon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:53 pm
Cat-Whiskers
course I'll plan the car crash stare Then I'll lay the blame on toki twisted

It could be like a Princess Di parallel rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:02 am
@Mini: I have no idea. I suppose I started it all off. The long story short, I spoke to the baka online a couple of days ago, and either he was drunk, lying to me, or actually telling the truth. Mumbled some crap about how his real name was Pazu (not what I originally thought it was), he's not actually Chinese (said he'd "infiltrated the ICU"), has emigrated to some country (Cuba or something or another, that's all I remember), and told me to spread the word after vowing to me he wasn't lying. But the fool always makes fun of me, takes advantage of my gullibility, so it could all be lies. I certainly hope so. I'm quite angry with him, cause I'm not sure where to put all this trust I have for him. mad Damn him! THE IDIOT! *trashes the room*

But anyway. Mini-kun. Go get yourself a better uke. I'm sure Toki did an absolutely smashing job, but you can do better. The idiot has, we have decided, gone to Cuba. I'm sure you shan't miss him too much. I can't believe you picked him in the first place; were you really that desperate? xd  

Chibito7

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:13 pm
Are you kidding? The whole 'uke' thing with Toki was just a joke to prevent Tosh, Niph and Sin from hounding me. I don't really give a s**t about Toki anyway. But it would be funny if he really did fly to Cuba and joined the communists there. I suppose he worshops Castro as a god now. rofl rofl rofl xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:16 pm
Chibito7
@Mini: I have no idea. I suppose I started it all off. The long story short, I spoke to the baka online a couple of days ago, and either he was drunk, lying to me, or actually telling the truth. Mumbled some crap about how his real name was Pazu (not what I originally thought it was), he's not actually Chinese (said he'd "infiltrated the ICU"), has emigrated to some country (Cuba or something or another, that's all I remember), and told me to spread the word after vowing to me he wasn't lying. But the fool always makes fun of me, takes advantage of my gullibility, so it could all be lies. I certainly hope so. I'm quite angry with him, cause I'm not sure where to put all this trust I have for him. mad Damn him! THE IDIOT! *trashes the room*

But anyway. Mini-kun. Go get yourself a better uke. I'm sure Toki did an absolutely smashing job, but you can do better. The idiot has, we have decided, gone to Cuba. I'm sure you shan't miss him too much. I can't believe you picked him in the first place; were you really that desperate? xd

lol no he's definitely Asian. If you've seen his myspace he's got pics of himself. And I've seen him on web cam. Definitely asian.

@mini: I've always thought Toki would be the seme... wait, which one's on top again?  

mymiridon

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:42 am
@mymiridon: Uke = bottom, seme = top. In the case of Mini and Toki, the former is the seme, the latetr uke. What did you expect? Toki is way to feminine. rolleyes But thanks for clearing that up for me. I will deduct that he was drunk or something, though he didn't sound it at the time. My trust was not misplaced... ninja

@Mini: (You forgot to add me to the long list of hounders, but then again I didn't stick around that period of time. Shame.) Hahaha. Nicely phrased. "I don't give a s**t." I should try that with Toki. (Should've said to him, "I don't give a s**t, just f*ck off!") Try not to care. But I can't. Blame it on the fact I'm a woman and I'm bad at detaching my emotional self. Plus Toki is too precious to moi.

Right now though I kind of wish he had gone to Cuba too. BE GONE! There we go. Detached myself from him forever. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:29 pm
Chibito7
@mymiridon: Uke = bottom, seme = top. In the case of Mini and Toki, the former is the seme, the latetr uke. What did you expect? Toki is way to feminine. rolleyes But thanks for clearing that up for me. I will deduct that he was drunk or something, though he didn't sound it at the time. My trust was not misplaced... ninja

@Mini: (You forgot to add me to the long list of hounders, but then again I didn't stick around that period of time. Shame.) Hahaha. Nicely phrased. "I don't give a s**t." I should try that with Toki. (Should've said to him, "I don't give a s**t, just f*ck off!") Try not to care. But I can't. Blame it on the fact I'm a woman and I'm bad at detaching my emotional self. Plus Toki is too precious to moi.

Right now though I kind of wish he had gone to Cuba too. BE GONE! There we go. Detached myself from him forever. 3nodding

toki? precious? rofl

women can be detatched at times also. 3nodding  

mymiridon

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:01 pm
@yalie [YES I INSIST ON CALLING PEOPLE BY OLD NAMES D<] - rofl @ Diana joke. Also, I agree, Toki's not worth being "precious"..

@B&B - Hey, I just realised, I've also seen him on webcam.. should've told you before, s'ry. He was definitely asian. xD I still say alcohol was the reason.

Well, Toki can't be seme right now since he's technically a girl. Px Maybe they take turns, or something. -shrug-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:34 pm
Toki was seme in the first ICU comic ever made.

The one with Elfy and Charlie.

But then he turned into an abused uke.

xD

Oooh.

I saw Toki on webcam too. xD

He was showing off his tattoo, I think?

Or what it his Sasuke hair cut. Hmm.

And why am I not seeing this mymiridon = yalie thing? gonk

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:10 am
-points frantically at ICUCB-

She said it herself.....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:14 am
He has a Sasuke haircut?! Nooo! *laughs head off* Ahahaha.

But the guy is precious to me. Cause he was there for me at a certain time, and I suppose he got me through it. Even if the idiot doesn't realise it... *sigh* I feel the need to repay him somewhat, but after all these gullible jokes he's played on, I feel I've done my fair share.

Yeah, I was pretty sure everything he's ever told me is/was true. 3nodding I'm still gonna kill him for misleading me.

Toki doesn't suit being seme. He makes too much noise.

ninja

(@Niph: I also insist on calling Yalie Yalie. 3nodding )  

Chibito7

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:37 am
Yeah.

It looked really weird.

.____.;;

But his (ex) girl friend did if for him 'cos he was gonna cosplay Sasuke.

Well, I thought Toki was seme-er than Elfy. P:

I only made Elf seme so he'd like the EruToki pairing more.

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff