Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Pokemon D/P Contest, STARTING SOON!!!!!!(finally...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:55 pm
I feel as if I have seen XxGAME_B0YxX's ava before stare  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:42 am
Urgh, I'm going to have to withdraw. My little brothers "borrowed" my DS, so if the tournament gets going before I get it back, I'll have to forfeit.  

Pretty Pretty President

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:39 am
Well, at the rate we're going, we're still minus 4 people.
So tell your little brothers to take their sweet time.
Haha.
Nah, hope you get it back in time.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:10 am
this is why i lock my stuff up, so no one can get there greasy hands on it  

xxDarkGaaraxx

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:24 am
I know someone who could fill one of the spots. He would have to come to my house on the day of his matches but I'm such he wouldn't mind and I just sold my gwee so I can now pay for him too.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:24 am
I bought a pink DS solely because I thought the color would turn them off from stealing it.

But apparently Nintendo is irresistible even when girly.

So, my plan didn't work. gonk  

Pretty Pretty President

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:26 am
Lady Psycho Sexy
I bought a pink DS solely because I thought the color would turn them off from stealing it.

my friend would want to steal it more because it is pink. for some reason I hang out with really weird people.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:41 pm
Zetshimaru

sorry, I couldn't resist sweatdrop .....it WAS temporary y'know  

XxGAME_B0YxX

What the Pho

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:21 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy

Your brothers are "curious".

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:37 pm
XxGAME_B0YxX
Zetshimaru

I don't really care, it was just that I don't really change my avatar that much so it buged me a very little bit. That and I put the ava in the arena for next week! it is my first time! exclaim

Spot 14 is going to be my friend he doesn't have a gaia account though so I guess just put Zetshimaru 2? or Zetshimaru's friend I'm going to pay for him and if he wins I guess the cult can have the prize.  

Zetshimaru

Ryu dragonheartz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:38 pm
I can't wait this is going to be pretty cool  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:28 pm
Zetshimaru
XxGAME_B0YxX
Zetshimaru

I don't really care, it was just that I don't really change my avatar that much so it buged me a very little bit. That and I put the ava in the arena for next week! it is my first time! exclaim

Spot 14 is going to be my friend he doesn't have a gaia account though so I guess just put Zetshimaru 2? or Zetshimaru's friend I'm going to pay for him and if he wins I guess the cult can have the prize.

Good luck in the arena! and...how will we know when he is ready to battle? Won't it be rather difficult to set up a match between 2 people through you?  

XxGAME_B0YxX

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:38 pm
XxGAME_B0YxX
Zetshimaru
XxGAME_B0YxX
Zetshimaru

Good luck in the arena! and...how will we know when he is ready to battle? Won't it be rather difficult to set up a match between 2 people through you?

He is always free, he is at my house 80% of the day any ways.... he makes me look like a busy man and I am any thing but a busy man, trust me it will work. We can use my brother old account for him the name was King_Waffles. but if you don't want to let him in what ever, but I know it would work.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:41 pm
Zetshimaru
XxGAME_B0YxX
Zetshimaru
XxGAME_B0YxX
Zetshimaru

He is always free, he is at my house 80% of the day any ways.... he makes me look like a busy man and I am any thing but a busy man, trust me it will work. We can use my brother old account for him the name was King_Waffles. but if you don't want to let him in what ever, but I know it would work.

Sure, he can be in. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't biting off more than I could chew.  

XxGAME_B0YxX

Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces