Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I just lost my virginity. o_o; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgin?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

The Worlds Worst Accident

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:21 pm
Ok, first, I HATED the guy I was dating. I was supposed to be dating his friend. Don't even ASK how that got screwed up.

I figured that, as much as I disliked this guy, maybe the sex will make it better. BUT, he was an 18 year old virgin. I, at 14, knew more then he would in a life time. Anyway, I pressured him into it. He was on top, but we soon found out that he was too small, and couldn't get it in.

Going good so far, right?

So, I had to get on top, and it lasted... what?

2 minutes, maybe?

I did all the work...

And OF COURSE

I got pregnant the first time.

That's my story.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:26 pm
Apocalyptic Disaster
Congrats? XD

Virgin. :B
And not planing on losing it anytime soon. cool

same heart  

XAmberrXO

staranime

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:28 pm
Thats nice. surprised heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:08 pm
All of my funny sex stories come way after my loss of virginity.

I mean, just last weekend I slept with my best friend. And when we were done I was like 'I am so glad you don't want to cuddle.'

So we watched another episode of Scrubs and then I left.

Huzzah for casual sex.

Xyloid

toomanypikachu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:17 pm
Ok, first, I HATED the guy I was dating. I was supposed to be dating his friend. Don't even ASK how that got screwed up.

I figured that, as much as I disliked this guy, maybe the sex will make it better. BUT, he was an 18 year old virgin. I, at 14, knew more then he would in a life time. Anyway, I pressured him into it. He was on top, but we soon found out that he was too small, and couldn't get it in.

2 minutes, maybe?

I did all the work...

And OF COURSE

That's my story.

Teen sex fails. *15 year old virgin*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:34 pm
I dont care if it doesnt match my avatar....

wtf guys, go out and get laid. its not that bad >just had sex< sex is fun. *points tothe sex thread* my first time didnt hurt becasue A: he was tiny and B: i think i masturbated myself loose right before so like ... yeah. but damn if my man didnt hurt the first tiem >_< *reps the KY nao*

....I GOTS WATER MEATZ!!! xd

nin Trinity nin

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:35 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Somewhere I heard that condoms made in Japan were the all-around best to use. Apparently they're more durable and have less things in them that would irritate the skin. =/

Wow, TWWA you pressured a guy into sex that was way older (seeing as you were only 14 which I find young to start in the first place) and didn't even like? It's bad enough you dated someone you didn't like in the first place lol.

I was probably 16 when I started really fooling around and I'd been dating the guy for awhile already. Aha.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:36 pm

2 minutes, maybe?

I did all the work...

And OF COURSE

That's my story.
THATS LIKE GOD THROWING YOU A BIG PILE OF GAY. thats not even awesome. *hugs* did you keep it *takes this to the sex thread*  

nin Trinity nin

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:36 pm
My first time was lame. He was hearing things and thought I told him to stop. Meanie. D< Yeah... That pretty much sums up our whole relationship. Lame retartedness. XD <3

@Accident~ eek *hugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:37 pm
I found this website once where it listed top ten condom brands... and it also listed top ten wackiest ones too... and most wackiest one were from Japan... talk about being cute and sexy. O.o

and yeah, still a virgin here. =/  

NeverEden

LurkingShadowCreature

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:59 pm
ANTI-Virgin. I was 13 when I lost my virginity. I'm almost 15 now. But I feel really bad about my first time, 'cause the guy I did it with was a jerko.. A junkie, on that time I had such a bad taste sweatdrop

I have an even better boyfriend now, though. He's really good at it, so I can't complain rolleyes

@Accident: What ? Aww, dear.. *huggles*

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:19 am
i had lost my virginity with my first girlfriend when i was a sophmore in highschool, and it was our first time and i was scared, then i was in i saw blood and i was like why r u bleeding...i was so confused, but it was great we did it in the down stairs of my house after my parents went to work i lit a whole bunch of candle then i asked her if she wanted to and she did, so i held her down and kissed her neck heh  

Mindreaper8

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:44 am
Manamii
      > ___ o

Mii has never had sex. And I doubt I will till I am married.

Besides, I would never just go off and do it because I have a phobia of sexual abuse... ^ ^;;

Agraphobia.

So I HIGHLY doubt sex will be a thing I enjoy when I am hitched... Too bad for my future husband.

I might stop having the phobia... but eh. How should I know?
      ;___;

He better still love me anyways.
      ; 3 ;
...isn't agraphobia fear of open spaces? oO

anyway...I'm a virgin too, but i don't plan to wait 'til I'm married...I'm thinking...next September? I'm not sure...i'll be 18 at least, so, no problems there  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:45 am
this thread really scares me... so little information.... eek
When did it became a bad thing?
Doesn't anyone does it just for the fun of it and have the necessary precautions?
Get real... it's nothing special and still everyone wanna have it... try to figure why..... pirate  

ohneyroi

J h a y b z_0 2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:42 am
ninja save your goodbyes...

ninja

...virgin...

its not the end of the world... ninja

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash