Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Byako Moonbase ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Neon Uzumaki X

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:59 am
A little delayed Neon picked up a face mask glancing down he sprinted out moving as fast as posible out there trying to regroupe with the others  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:14 am
The damaged door shudders a moment after P's face smashes into a panel. A moment later the door pops open with a loud screech revealing Lutia still floating in the powerred down section of the ship.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:26 pm
Lutia was about to go down the open corridor when she heard the door slowly open behind her. Thinking the worst, she draws her mana gun and turns around, only to discover p=51, Peluchie and her fellow Jarians.
"Decided to lend a hand did you?"
Lutia asked, turning back in the direction of the open corridor as she free floats towards it.
"Be careful. This place is loaded with traps and automated defenses."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:57 pm
Arroa came up behind P and stood beside her "nice work! " she smiles and looks to Lutia. "always happy to help boss lady!." she didn't move forward yet heading Lutia's warning. It was good to be back with the Jarians. She looked back to the others seeing Neon, there was alot of new face now, she smiles looking ahead once more.  

[~SkyePrints~]

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:56 pm
Smiling briefly behind her mask, Lutia glanced back for a moment at Arroa before heading down the open corridor. Remaining on guard.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:24 am
((sorry I've haven't posted in awhile just got Mass Effect 2 on 360 so been busy with work and playing that in my free time ))

As Lutia slowly floats farther down the main hallway of the power deprived section of a ship; a soft white light beacons further down. There didn't seem to be any active defense at the moment. Most likely due to the power outage.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:28 am
((Life is traveling a bit to fast around me to keep up. I'm sorry for the lack of responce, but with everyone in my family moving and me not having a steady place to live, I've been falling behind a bit on my entries.

If I can continue, I would really appreciate some help on the current goings on. If not, then it was a blast while it lasted, and thank you for letting me join))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:55 pm
((sure grand. you've joined up with one of the main clans in the city and currently on what looks to be a highly advanced derlict starship. You and several other Jarians ((the clan)) were ordered to link up with the clan's leader, Lutia. One of the tag alongs, a rabid Jarian fan, P-51 Mustang just unlocked the door that sealed behind Lutia cutting her off form you and the others, by faceplanting into a door panel and opened it. Now Lutia is floating in a powered down section of the ship and you guys haven't passed though the door to followed her.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:34 pm
Viva sighs while he waits on the bridge of the flagship. A few moments later he picks up a signal form his drones notfiying him of the intrustion. Viva looks up at the captain of the ship and give his temporay command of the ship. Lutia had given him his order, but if someone was trying to break into the Vault, that had to be more important. He closes his eyes and vanishes in a blast of white fire.

((to the Jarian HQ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:08 am
Continuing down the hall, Lutia looked around. Keeping an eye on her suroundings as she proceeded ahead.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:06 pm
In the super-low gravity, P-51 easily pulled her machine gun (which probably weighs more than her in any case) around to hold it in front of herself and be ready to fire at anything that looked like it could be a trap, so as to set it off before it could have a chance to spring on Lutia. Grinning as only a maniacal fan could in the presence of The Source Of All Hero Worship, the little girl narrowed her eyes in serious concentration and did her best to move forward in a straight line, following Lutia's lead.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:44 pm
Jaysn sighed as he clicked the nature clip from his specialized pistol, then clicked in the light blue Ice clip. "So, Zero gravity, but it isn't vacuumed, therefore, if someone were to say, fire a bullet, the fact that there is no grativy to slow it down, in theory it would ricochet until hit something with give to it." He sighed and strong armed the door open with his mechanical prosthetic arm.

"Who's going first?" He asked as he anchored himself to the wall inside the room and readied his gun.  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:16 pm
As they drawl closer to the end of the hallway it becomes clear that they weren't alone. There seemed to be people in a room a few yards away form them.

"Damn it you broken pieace of s**t! Open the damn door or I'll rip your virtual head off."

A gruff voice with a almost 'clicking' tone to it
A few moments later a deeper more sophsicated voice responds.

"Voilence won't get you anything. Please leave the premises or security will remove you."

"Ah I've had enough of the peiace of crap! You two! Check those damn crates in the hall. Maybe there is some sort of explosives here."

A few moments laters two tall lizard like creatures emerge form the room. They hadn't spotted the Jarians yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:13 pm
Peluchie who was plush so he didnt need a helmet, floated about weightlessly in the silly spacecraft. Bouncing against the walls as he floated along, spinning around as he went. Peluchie passed Lutia and continued down the hall.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers