Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
New to the guild? Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Obsydian Black
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:15 pm
Russ Kwehmoore
true true. 3nodding

heehee~ xd thanks for the invite russ! im starting to like this guild. 3nodding heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:42 pm
hi im pretty much a newbie
im
almost 13
azn
love the battling part in any site
feel free to become my friend
im friendless *sobs* *sobs*
crying
very hyper
so... be careful rofl  

DNAPoWeR

L-E-Madness

Dapper Elocutionist

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:15 pm
I'm Sunstar333, I'm 13, and I'm a Japan freak. Anything that has to do with Japan, I pretty much like ( Not including the holocaust. I hate that ) I'm a calm person and I'm very easy to get along with, even if I don't like you. I respect everyone and grumble very little. Obviously, I like battle, and I want a Fox Ninja Princess Avi ( That happens to be my main goal) Okie dokie Gumby and Pokey! I'm done!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:26 am
Greetings fellow guild members! Thy Name is Darkstar Setsuna! I'm 19 years old and I enjoy the following:

1: Sonic the hedgehog

2: My girlfriend (in witch I call her "baby Cakes" Laugh and I shall smite you.)

3: anime: Peranioa Agent, S-Cry-ed, Detective Conan, Once piece....

4: making new friends. and helping them out as best as I could

If any of you have anymore questions about me go right ahead and ask.  

Darkstar Setsuna

1,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Meowgan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:52 am
Darkstar Setsuna
Greetings fellow guild members! Thy Name is Darkstar Setsuna! I'm 19 years old and I enjoy the following:

2: My girlfriend (in witch I call her "baby Cakes" Laugh and I shall smite you.)

*laughs. waits for smiting*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:18 am
Sunstar333
I'm Sunstar333, I'm 13, and I'm a Japan freak. Anything that has to do with Japan, I pretty much like ( Not including the holocaust. I hate that ) I'm a calm person and I'm very easy to get along with, even if I don't like you. I respect everyone and grumble very little. Obviously, I like battle, and I want a Fox Ninja Princess Avi ( That happens to be my main goal) Okie dokie Gumby and Pokey! I'm done!
*psst*[whisper]The holocaust was in Germany[/whisper]  

Dunkelheitherbeifuhren

Zero_Sky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:57 am
Hello. I'm new... Name's Tony... Or just call me Zero... ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:20 pm
Hello hello. I'm BlueEuphoria. Even though my profile says I've only have 97 posts, I'm no newbie. I've been around in guilds and such since about July of 04. I like action, rpg and sport video games. My favourites are Halo 2 and the Fire Emblem series. As for music, I listen pretty much anything that's good. Yes, you heard me.. anything. Anyway.. hope that's enough.  

BlueEuphoria

Darkstar Setsuna

1,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:26 pm
meggans
Darkstar Setsuna

*laughs. waits for smiting*
Oh you will be smited... Just... Gimme not right now... BUT I WILL SMITE YOU!!! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:08 pm
BlueEuphoria
Hello hello. I'm BlueEuphoria. Even though my profile says I've only have 97 posts, I'm no newbie. I've been around in guilds and such since about July of 04. I like action, rpg and sport video games. My favourites are Halo 2 and the Fire Emblem series. As for music, I listen pretty much anything that's good. Yes, you heard me.. anything. Anyway.. hope that's enough.

While they don't show up in your list of posts, guild posts still go on your post count; now I'm not saying that you're a newbie, just be careful about the statments you make... and no, that's not good enough, we don't know your life's story, we don't know your age, occupation, gender, street address, or phone number! How do you expect to function in this guild without giving enough information for a stalker to hunt you down and kill you while you sleep!?

xd just kidding, welcome blaugh  

Dunkelheitherbeifuhren

DemonGaurdian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:56 pm
Hello all I am new i love this guild for talking about what of my dreams a battle system on gaia  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:38 am
BlueEuphoria
Glee! <3 A Fire Emblemer!  

Anglachel

tragichunter69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:29 am
im Will 16 male i live in CA, USA and im new to gaia but i like it a lot and im random and wierd and i not very populer but i have my friends that i can trust and ill be anyones friend and if you want to talk to me more pm me well see ya  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:21 pm
Hello my name Is Torrie, But please call me Kena. I am 14, and I live in CAlgary Alberta Canada. I enjoy roleplaying, televison, fanfictions, and gaia. I cannot wait for the battle system to come out so I can kill some N00bs.^.^

Kena_wlfdmn

Aubriannia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:21 pm
Anglachel
BlueEuphoria
Glee! <3 A Fire Emblemer!

I play Fire Emblem, too.  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas